Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to improve your condition?  (Read 1186 times)
QueenSk (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 01:51:42 AM

Well, every other person seems to be saying that it is your fault that you are poor, improve your condition yourself, but no one tells you how to improve your condition when you are living in a country where there are places where you have to pay tax on even breathing. How to improve? How to make money? How to get rich in a rising inflation?

I belong to a country where jobs are non-existent, offline work is not something that can earn more money with less work or even with more work, it has become very difficult to earn a living with dignity. Online jobs are not allowed in our country, especially trading, so my question is, what job can a person do and improve his condition?

I have heard from everyone that it is not your fault to be born poor. Still, it is your fault to die poor, so my question is after so many restrictions, how can you survive without any opportunities or become rich and how can it be your fault if you are talented and well-educated and you don't have people to bribe or recommend? You are not given a chance anywhere to show your ability and any work that is online can't be done because your government doesn't allow you and if you do it, all authorities and forces will fall behind you.

Regards
SK
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 02:07:47 AM

I belong to a country where jobs are non-existent, offline work is not something that can earn more money with less work or even with more work, it has become very difficult to earn a living with dignity. Online jobs are not allowed in our country, especially trading, so my question is, what job can a person do and improve his condition?
What do you mean online jobs are not allowed in your country? What are you doing here in the forum? Because clearly you have access to the internet still.

I think one of the most successful things you can pursue is business. Think of a product or service that is in demand and elevate it so that you will attract more people in your business. Having incorporate online services can also help in elevating your business. That can help you achieve what you want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
QueenSk (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 03:15:57 AM

What do you mean online jobs are not allowed in your country? What are you doing here in the forum? Because clearly you have access to the internet still.

I think one of the most successful things you can pursue is business. Think of a product or service that is in demand and elevate it so that you will attract more people in your business. Having incorporate online services can also help in elevating your business. That can help you achieve what you want.

It's not about having access to the internet, but when you earn money and try to withdraw it or cash it out, that's when you get in trouble.
And, businesses are for those who have money to spend and not for those who are looking to earn money and grow financially.
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 04:32:04 AM

I belong to a country where jobs are non-existent, offline work is not something that can earn more money with less work or even with more work, it has become very difficult to earn a living with dignity.
You are wrong every people in every country but not connected to online work they are more connected to offline work. People also earn a lot of money and become millionaires by working offline. So whatever job you join wait patiently you will improve with time and you will earn more money. Remember, to get big you have to get small. So you start small and gradually go big.
Online jobs are not allowed in our country, especially trading, so my question is, what job can a person do and improve his condition?
What do you mean? Isn't the forum you are working on like an online job. Also, there are many people on this forum whose countries where cryptocurrencies are not legal still secretly trade various cryptocurrency tokens so don't sit like a lazy person and try like them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:17:58 AM

I belong to a country where jobs are non-existent, offline work is not something that can earn more money with less work or even with more work, it has become very difficult to earn a living with dignity.
You are wrong every people in every country but not connected to online work they are more connected to offline work. People also earn a lot of money and become millionaires by working offline.
I am guessing that op is from a country which is suffering from inflation really hard. It has come to a point where jobs that do not require the internet and a computer are not available anymore or the salaries are just low. It can happen and it might be happening  to op right now.

Maybe if you disclosed your country’s situation we can understand why a lot of things might not work out for you.

reagansimms

Activity: 1008
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:29:26 AM

Life is a choice, everyone will choose to live a more decent life that is free from all financial problems. But there is something that most poor people cannot resist, misfortune that makes it difficult for them to get out of the poverty line. When you are faced with the reality that there are no jobs to make money, then creating your own job is the solution. Creativity will make it easier for you to make money, develop your ability to work smart by utilizing technological developments to make it easier to make money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roggeredek

Activity: 159
Merit: 21

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:29:32 AM

A person can improve his work in various ways, such as by learning new skills and engaging in different activities. If you don't do multiple tasks, you can never improve. We should not be dependent on anyone's work. Multitasking should be attempted and multitasking can make us very prosperous.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 05:47:56 AM

It's not about having access to the internet, but when you earn money and try to withdraw it or cash it out, that's when you get in trouble.
And, businesses are for those who have money to spend and not for those who are looking to earn money and grow financially.

you don't have to answer which country you're from but damn that's the kind of place a Bitcoiner does not belong to.

what i would probably do if i were in such a place is become a farmer and a fisherman at the same time. this way there is no reason to go hungry. sell crops and fishes is the way to go since there is no job opportunities even if you have a PhD.  or you can move to another country

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 07:08:53 AM

Well, every other person seems to be saying that it is your fault that you are poor, improve your condition yourself, but no one tells you how to improve your condition when you are living in a country where there are places where you have to pay tax on even breathing. How to improve? How to make money? How to get rich in a rising inflation?

I have heard from everyone that it is not your fault to be born poor. Still, it is your fault to die poor, so my question is after so many restrictions, how can you survive without any opportunities or become rich and how can it be your fault if you are talented and well-educated and you don't have people to bribe or recommend? You are not given a chance anywhere to show your ability and any work that is online can't be done because your government doesn't allow you and if you do it, all authorities and forces will fall behind you.

Regards
SK
Often, the reason why actionable steps are not shared by those giving advice is that the circumstances of everyone are different, so what works in one country may not work in another one or it is even illegal, as it is the case of the country you are living, in which it seems online jobs are outlawed.

So without a doubt the circumstances you are living through are difficult, but was your country in that state from a long time ago or is this a recent development? Because if things have been this way as far as you remember, maybe the only possible option you may have is to try to find opportunities in other countries.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1553

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 07:49:38 AM

I think it is better if you state the country so that we can get a better idea. I find it very hard to believe that if you earn money on the internet and declare it, paying the corresponding taxes, they won't let you collect it. There are many people on the forum from poor countries earning money and being able to spend it, so unless you make your story more specific it doesn't ring true.

aylabadia05

Activity: 1554
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 08:20:41 AM

I have heard from everyone that it is not your fault to be born poor. Still, it is your fault to die poor, so my question is after so many restrictions, how can you survive without any opportunities or become rich and how can it be your fault if you are talented and well-educated and you don't have people to bribe or recommend? You are not given a chance anywhere to show your ability and any work that is online can't be done because your government doesn't allow you and if you do it, all authorities and forces will fall behind you.
The first thing that must be believed is that the power of reason is able to penetrate "limitations" that are considered impossible.
We are born to fight. If we are born into a rich family, we are lucky. But if we are born into a family whose income is enough for one day's food, then we are great. Great from what side? great from our side as human fighters. My sentence for this is don't blame the mother who gave birth to us, but be grateful that she introduced the world to us so that we can make a change.

Why do I mention the power of reason as the first power? because that's where our actions start. Work is an action that we will give birth to from our brain. Blaming situations such as the unavailability of jobs provided by the government is wrong according to my way of thinking.

Everything you see can become money as long as you have thoughts that can make it money.
Thus, we can survive. Even animals that are not given reason can survive, let alone those of us who were born as humans.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bulltard

Activity: 28
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 08:27:18 AM

Regards
SK

what country are you from?
you say online jobs aren't allowed there. why are you here then?
Mrbluntzy

Activity: 308
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 08:34:04 AM

Guy, how can you say that Online jobs are not allowed in your country? As long as you are able to make this post, that means you have access to internet connection and you can access any website you want except the site that the gateway have been restricted in your country.

@QueenSk, I don't know the country you come from but I don't believe that trading is not allowed in your country. Do you mean that binance exchange, bybit exchange, Huobi exchange, MXC exchange, Probit exchange is not working in your country? Please what country is that? As long as you are able to access those exchange you can trade, man.

If you come from a very local country, third world or fourth world country  Grin, I will advise you to look for a piece of land and start farming, you can sell your harvest in due season and when you sell them, you will make a some money. If you start small you can become a big commercial farmer in the future.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 08:38:29 AM

Life is a choice, everyone will choose to live a more decent life that is free from all financial problems. But there is something that most poor people cannot resist, misfortune that makes it difficult for them to get out of the poverty line. When you are faced with the reality that there are no jobs to make money, then creating your own job is the solution. Creativity will make it easier for you to make money, develop your ability to work smart by utilizing technological developments to make it easier to make money.
Another problem with this is that the slots for a new kind of job borne out of creativity, no matter what you do, if you're too late on that new way to make money, the opportunity quickly lowers, maybe if the people that they vote for starts doing what needs to be done to help these people then maybe we would see less and less people that are trying to get out of the poverty line, got to remember that the government was made to be a servant to the people and not the other way around and in terms of how most governments are doing, it seems that they're only serving the interests of the few that will benefit from it. There's also the fact that we also need to remove those tax exemptions from the rich people, it's really astonishing at how much money they're able to get away with because they know how to get their tax exemptions meanwhile it's us the working class that's shouldering the burden of higher taxes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Riginac111

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 09:04:22 AM

It is obvious that poverty is a mindset and they for you to be poor you have not gotten the information that need to elevate you and also we have not started dice well to alleviate yourself from poor standard to higher standard, so I know quite well that we may be thinking negativity concerning seeing ourselves to be poor but it is our time to cancel that we cannot be poor by being innovative and also creative because an innovative man always sustain itself from any condition
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 09:08:26 AM

Mate, this is the reality of so many underdeveloped nations wherein rich philosophers may say it's not your fault if you are born poor but it's your fault if you die poor, but there are people who are out into bonded labour right from they time they are kids and they struggle their entire life within that circle. I think it's easy to talk shit like that without knowing ground reality and though I am working at a big e-commerce and having a decent income but still I see lot of underprivileged people who are doing more hardwork than me but earns leff than 90% than my paycheck. I would rather say if one person gets an opportunity to turn his life as rich after being born as poor they should rather take step to work for betterment of other underprivileged people to help them get out of poverty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 10:46:41 AM

I have to ask how is that possible? Unless the government is strict and totally controlling. Is that the case in your country? Is your online activities tracked? But bitcoin forum can be allowed?
Are you looking for something where you do not have to exert any money? Because businesses are also an investment this is why you have to plan extensively your business because you have to make sure that the money you invested will come back to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
knowngunman

Activity: 644
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 11:39:08 AM

First of all, it's important to note that not everyone will be rich no matter how hard you try. If after trying your best it doesn't work out it's not your fault, that's how the system is naturally designed. However, it is foolishness not to try at all just because everyone of us can not be rich because you can't tell the category that you belong. By the way, you sound like an African but I don't think there's any country in Africa that totally stopped their citizens from engaging in online works. Aside online works, there are numerous offline works like farming, animal rearing or fashion design that you can engage yourself in. If we can be honest with ourselves, government doesn't have the capacity to employ everyone of us at a time but it is their responsibility to provide a working environment for all in order to be able to carryout our private activities to improve our lives.

I'm still finding it hard to believe this but if it is true then the money is probably earned illegally from online activities that government frowned against. It will be helpful to the community if you can be specific and tell us the country all these are happening and the kind of online activities you are not allowed to participate in or withdraw money from after your earning.

Business is not for those who have money to spend, it's for those trying to grow financially. Those who have money to spend need investment not business.

is this one of these threads where op disappears after creating it? these should be locked or even deleted. it's just spam.

I think you are the one spamming here. Your previous comment is just two lines and here you are again with one line instead of editing your previous comment. Op responded to one comment under the thread and perhaps he's not online to follow up with the thread yet. Moreover, it's good to follow up with your thread especially on discussion like this that needs suggestions from the community but it's not compulsory to reply to every post on your thread and that won't get your post deleted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fiatless

Activity: 588
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:50:23 AM

This is a sad reality for people like us who live in developing nations where the government have no good plans for the people. These politicians are only interested in enriching themselves. But complaining and wasting time criticizing the government will not help. We have to struggle to make ends meet and also have plans for the future. As much you can seek alternative means of making money by learning a skill, starting a business and investing. This is not the time to spend money on wants or luxury, focus more on basic needs and save as little as you can. Before now, I had planned to leave my country to seek for greener pastures. But I have come to realise that life is not easy anywhere.

I think it is better if you state the country so that we can get a better idea. I find it very hard to believe that if you earn money on the internet and declare it, paying the corresponding taxes, they won't let you collect it. There are many people on the forum from poor countries earning money and being able to spend it, so unless you make your story more specific it doesn't ring true.
From OP's post history, I assume he is from Pakistan. I don't think OP is telling the truth that one can't withdraw money that was legitimately earned. These restrictions might occur if the jobs are not legal. Crypto is alegal in Pakistan since there are no clear laws that guide the sector. Maybe corrupt law enforcement agents might be using this lawlessness to exploit people who earn money from crypto-related businesses or services. 
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 11:59:17 AM

Actually is not easy to be successful when thee are many obstacles but knowing and accepting the obstacles is a stepping stone to becoming successful. So you have to acknowledge that things are the way they are and you can’t change the tax amount or the inflation.

Now the next step is looking at what you can do as a person. I am talking about our abilities, your skills, your passion. When you figure that, you decide how much time want to be making, and if your abilities/skills can make it happen. Then you have to do the calculation where you check how possible it is for you to make that money. Do you need to improve your skills, make more connections, etc. What I am saying isn’t a solution, it’s rather a problem solving technique.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀