Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My presentation  (Read 234 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:46:47 PM

Hello forum, I have just been housed in the crypto world and found this forum and just thought I would write a short presentation and say hi so Hi!
I kindly want to ask for advice and tips on how to get around here in the beginning? Where do I buy Bitcoin in the best website without being scammed? I O I have never traded crypto before. Grateful for all answers. See you around and thank you.

Hmm, trading-related concerns can be discussed in the trading section, and this is preferred as well, if you want to buy and invest regularly in Bitcoin make sure to set your restrictions first like do you want to stay anonymous or you are ok even after revealing your identity to buy Bitcoins because it will open up a space for you to explore like if you can compromise on identity there are reputed platform offer P2P direct buying options in the crypto market to accumulate Bitcoin or any other crypto you want.

They are user-friendly easy to use, and easy to secure but your funds won't be in your hands yo'll rely on a third-party platform for the management of your funds if you want to manage things yourself then learn about decentralized finance and then enter because blind entry can cost a lot as there are many things to learn before being your own fund's manager.

AprilioMP

Activity: 434
Merit: 388

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 07:11:21 PM

I kindly want to ask for advice and tips on how to get around here in the beginning?

Based on my experience, every board that is available and open when I click, it really helps me to get knowledge because each board contains discussions according to the topic.
This Beginners & Help Board is one of my main topics when I just started.
The way I do is click on the quote to see how they make useful posts for me to ask if I want to ask something.

The topic is marked with the Pinned icon, a mandatory topic for me to read in every board in this forum.

Where do I buy Bitcoin in the best website without being scammed?

In the exchange that you trust. Choose Exchange that is well known as a place to buy in your domicile country.
Exchange only functions to buy and sell not a place to store coins.

Welcome to forum Bitcoin and I am happy with your desire to learn Bitcoin and crypto here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 12:30:29 PM

Hello forum, I have just been housed in the crypto world and found this forum and just thought I would write a short presentation and say hi so Hi!
I kindly want to ask for advice and tips on how to get around here in the beginning? Where do I buy Bitcoin in the best website without being scammed? I O I have never traded crypto before. Grateful for all answers. See you around and thank you.

First you are highly welcome and asking question is not a bad idea but I think sometimes it is not necessary to ask though you will be given an answer which some many not be helpful while some will be and sometimes people will start arguing to an extent you will be confuse on what advice or opinion to take. However, I think the best thing to do is thorough research, check different sites and if possible use AI and after which you compare everything and contrast, some link are videos and sometimes most of those videos can be confuse and most required someone to first explain again for you, for better understanding.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 241
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 02:36:04 PM

hello, welcome to the forum, I hope you feel at home here and continue to update our knowledge together. First of all, I suggest you start reading whatever interests you, whether it's bitcoin, altcoins, trading or something else. When you've read anything and there are some points you don't understand, please ask the members here, I'm sure everyone is welcome to new people. For Bitcoin trading, there are lots of exchanges, some of which I recommend are Binance and Bitget, because I'm using them now. good luck bro.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
EluguHcman

Activity: 364
Merit: 163

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 04:41:22 PM

thank for information but do i must use KYC and driver license to buy bitcoin? sorry if it sounds stupid but I am totally fresh and am afraid to get scammed. I know binance but they say  I must do KYC and it seems a bit sketzy?

You're required by law to submit AML/KYC if you're using a big centralized exchange or literally any finance-related platform(even banks, as you probably know); this applies to like probably 95% of countries globally.

If you're not a fan of AML/KYC, go with peer-to-peer exchanges like Bisq and HodlHodl.
OP, while @mk4 have made valid points of clarity about the necessary wallets that maybe recommendable for you, let me also let you know that for now that you are coming in as a beginner, I advice you venture on a long term goal so that you can protect your interest of selling at a lower value where losts maybe accounted if you are too desperate to sell your Bitcoin in a short term and so also, venturing on a long term goal would provide you with an unpanicking emotions even when the market price goes against your target. Note it that Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency with the potentials of UPs and DOWNs.

So clearly speaking, holding is the best and for that in the main time, you do not need to have your assets stored on the Centralized exchange such as the Binance for security purposes. Right in the decentralized exchange you can purchase your Bitcoin either on a P2P and have your assets stored on a more reliable non-custodial wallets as @mk4 has recommended.

Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 06:25:01 PM

I don't know how much experience you have about crypto currency, as a new member I would suggest you to get proper knowledge about bitcoin or other coins. Through the web site you can find out which site is suitable to buy crypto currency online in your country and from there you select an exchange and can start investing or trading. Personally I think you are better off choosing an investment scheme rather than trading first. Since you don't know the trade you need to do a lot of research and spend enough time. It's a tricky subject that there are many people who take years to learn. In the early stages if you want to trade you have to give up the illusion of money, because beginner traders lose money all the time.

Real FB (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 05:10:30 AM

Where do I buy Bitcoin in the best website without being scammed?
If you want to use Centralized Exchanges, I suggest looking for ones with no Know Your Customer terms.  Know Your Customer will be a headache if you some how trigger it or the website decides to trigger it on you.  Look for either Decentralized Exchanges, a no Know Your Customer ATM if you have any in your area or Centralized Exchanges with no Know Your Customer regulations.

I have never traded crypto before.
Cryptocurrency is very tempting to trade because at a first glance it looks as if it is easy to make money out of them.  But if you try it out, you realize very quickly it is not as easy as it seems.

So.  I advise you do not trade at all.  You need to acknowledge the GIANT risks involved first.  The best thing to do particularly as a beginner is to Dollar Cost Average only.

yes but if i never try i can never learn.. right? i will start to buy bitcoin and keep it in my wallet..but what the difference from trading crypto  from buying cryppto and keeping it in the wallet? thank you

my last question why do i need to have to wait 360 seconds for the next post?
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 05:22:58 AM

thank for information but do i must use KYC and driver license to buy bitcoin? sorry if it sounds stupid but I am totally fresh and am afraid to get scammed. I know binance but they say  I must do KYC and it seems a bit sketzy?
Depends on where you are going to buy your bitcoin, if it's a P2P trade here with a reputable vendor, you can get away with not requiring any KYC but you do have to comply to the vendor's condition because they're also taking a risk. Or you can go for non-KYC exchange to buy your bitcoin, you have to remember this option because it's helpful to you. But if you really want things to be convenient, you have to take the loss and go comply with the KYC policy in a centralized exchange.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 842

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 05:31:31 AM

yes but if i never try i can never learn.. right? i will start to buy bitcoin and keep it in my wallet..but what the difference from trading crypto  from buying cryppto and keeping it in the wallet? thank you

I have checked all your replies in this thread, and it seems you don't want to be KYC'ed. I saw that another user suggested you use hodlhodl or bisq to buy Bitcoin. Did you do that? Have you already bought BTC? If so, do not keep it on any exchanges or platforms. Instead, use a non-custodial open-source Bitcoin wallet like Electrum. Make sure to download electrum from the official website.

my last question why do i need to have to wait 360 seconds for the next post?
That is because of your low rank. You are still a newbie and the forum admin restricted newbies posts every 360 seconds so they don't generate spam. If you want to add something, edit your previous post. Or wait 360 seconds.

Cityhunter34

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 06:03:02 AM

First you are highly welcome and asking question is not a bad idea but I think sometimes it is not necessary to ask though you will be given an answer which some many not be helpful while some will be and sometimes people will start arguing to an extent you will be confuse on what advice or opinion to take. However, I think the best thing to do is thorough research, check different sites and if possible use AI and after which you compare everything and contrast, some link are videos and sometimes most of those videos can be confuse and most required someone to first explain again for you, for better understanding.
@kristiyana please don't advice any newbie to use (AI) to do research in this forum because as long as Bitcointalk forum is concerned anything AI is highly not acceptable. you can only advice them to use the forum Search Button because mentioning AI to any newbie will going to lead them to spamming or plagiarism in this forum and which is not acceptable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 06:44:19 AM

Welcome to this forum and your presentation as new to the forum is really nice. Suggestion for you as a forum member is to stay aware of this forum and try to inform some forum members yourself as well as learn from the forum. There are several important sections for newbies in which the links have already been shared by other members above, you will follow the posts of those sections regularly. You must spend more time in this forum than all other members because you are new now if you spend more time in forum then you will get interest in this forum then you can definitely make good from this forum. My best wishes for you.
Real FB (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 07:59:46 AM

Welcome to this forum and your presentation as new to the forum is really nice. Suggestion for you as a forum member is to stay aware of this forum and try to inform some forum members yourself as well as learn from the forum. There are several important sections for newbies in which the links have already been shared by other members above, you will follow the posts of those sections regularly. You must spend more time in this forum than all other members because you are new now if you spend more time in forum then you will get interest in this forum then you can definitely make good from this forum. My best wishes for you.

Thank you so much.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 09:22:49 AM

Good to have you here. I noticed that you got answers to all your questions and if you can return here, you may decide to lock the thread at the down left corner of the post.
Among everything in OP, what caught my interest is "you haven't traded before". I will encourage you to trade. With the money you can afford to lose, you should also please learn how to trade before trading. One funny thing is that almost everyone in the cryptocurrency industry at one time or the other has tried their hands in trading. It is when you have tried, you will understand if trading is actually for you or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Real FB (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 09:26:49 AM

Good to have you here. I noticed that you got answers to all your questions and if you can return here, you may decide to lock the thread at the down left corner of the post.
Among everything in OP, what caught my interest is "you haven't traded before". I will encourage you to trade. With the money you can afford to lose, you should also please learn how to trade before trading. One funny thing is that almost everyone in the cryptocurrency industry at one time or the other has tried their hands in trading. It is when you have tried, you will understand if trading is actually for you or not.

Thanks, yes I will lock the topic now I saw the button there and will follow your idea...and thanks for explaining about trading, yes i would like to start but as you sure understand i am a bit nervous to be scammed. but i think i got so many helpful answers here last days... so it wont happen. and yes only what you can afford to lose. thank you #LetsGoGirlsAndStartTrading  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: