Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donate $100 the day bitcoin hits $100k.  (Read 1189 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1554
Merit: 822

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 09:43:16 PM

i have saved that 100  dollars now and waiting for that 100k reaching so I can help some needing
and also to try extending my small business to allot small amount of our daily income to help the homeless.
I may change the first post i created here as now I understand perfectly the essence of the thread.
If the price of Bitcoin reaches $100K, it certainly won't be difficult for everyone to donate $100 in one day. Except for people who really don't want to do that because they don't have the intention to do that, but for people who really understand this well and can imagine the benefits of donating themselves will definitely be happy to do that as long as what they dreamed of has been achieved, such as hoping for an increase in the price of Bitcoin to $100K. However, if you still like helping other people with this donation program, I don't think you need to wait long to do that if you now have more ability to do it yourself.
When the price of bitcoin is $100K, surely many investors get a decent profit, especially if their portfolio has a large amount for several years of DCA, then donating $100 is a small thing but it depends on the intention whether we can give or not this is never forced.
When you share with others then there is a pleasure in itself where you feel satisfied with the investment achievements so far and can share with those in need even though it is not big, but when the recipient is happy with your gift there is goodness that continues to pray for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 10:41:31 PM

Such an expensive one may not be easy for everyone. That's why you deposit a certain amount of money from your income every day. Which will last until Bitcoin hits $100k.
For example - a person's daily income is $30, from here it is very easy to deposit $1 per day. Now if it takes 3 months to hit $100 then after 90 days your money will be $90 which will help meet the needs of one person for one day.

So let's start saving this money from today.
Theirs no difference between someone who is accumulating Bitcoin and expects until the price gets accelerated, but from your theory or point of view it's encouraging to have bitcoin savings wallet for those of us that earn bitcoin, but people who don't earn bitcoin will find it difficult to make such tax of buying at least thirty dollars [$30] worth of bitcoin to keep until the price of bitcoin will hits hundred thousand dollars [$100k], The thing is that some of us that make our way's to be here will be lucky enough to adhere to this suggestion if they have target of accumulation of bitcoin and wants profit when bitcoin hits hundred thousand dollars.

While I love the concept given mate but for me Helping or giving away should be an act not only
when bitcoin or something festive happened instead why not do that all day even in small way like what I try
to do each day , giving a little to 50 cents is more than enough than a  hundred dollars when the market
hype at 100k, yeah it seems a little money but that is enough  to give a bottle of water for the thirsty
so lets share our blessings every single day mate .
some persons have much bitcoin in their own shoulders and its doubt you will not see people who give more than that, the only thing is that, as you stated that only when something of this kind can take a place of donation is when is a period of festivals period or their is a massive free will of donation,.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Jewan420 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 38

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 07:33:09 AM

Surely that is not a bad one if you profit from bitcoin going up. I know a lot of people like me who are interested in bitcoin not because we are rich but because we earn from it by working for bitcoin, maybe not everyone can afford to share $100, but we can certainly share whatever we can afford to share, that feels like a lot better.

I know that it is going to take a while and we are not going to get anything crazy going just because of a forum post, but I think if we all get together then we could collect a lot of money to actually help a lot of people. Not sure if we can trust everyone though, it must be some high ranked legendary escrow like Hhampuz that can get that money and everyone feels safe about it, but not sure if he would accept that offer.
I would certainly be very happy if some high-ranking legend would create a fund to collect this money and distribute it to help all those who deserve it. With such a fund, those who find it difficult to donate $100 can contribute to humanitarian causes by donating as little as they can. Those who find it easy to donate $100 can secretly help themselves without needing to join a fund.

I am waiting for a legend who will create a fund to take this threat forward and make the purpose of this threat a reality.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Bd officer

Activity: 434
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 10:22:59 AM

It is a very good initiative which I like. Donating is a very good thing, poor people are benefited. In my field I try to donate some money to poor people if I get success in any work. However, Bitcoin $100k could happen by 2025. Donating $100 is not difficult for those who are big investors. I have invested small amount, still investing in DCA method. My plan is to hold bitcoin for a long time. $100 is too much for me. However, I will be very happy if Bitcoin is $100k. I will try to donate as much as I can.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 456
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:19:20 PM

Quote from: Jewan420
The day Bitcoin hits $100k will be a day of celebration for Bitcoin users. To make this festival day more memorable we can make this day festive by giving money or food among the poor. Arrange food for the poor people around you who don't have food, help those who lack money by giving money.

I think, this current price is heading to $100,000  soon, because the price has hit $70,000 few hours ago which is a sign that holders expectations will come to reality before the end of this year and it will help many holders to make a huge amount of income. It will be a heavy celebration to bitcoiners if the price of Bitcoin can hit $100,000, because they have seen $60,000, $70,000 but they have never experience $80,000 , 90,000 and $100,000 which they wish to experience to make the celebration in a bigger way.

Bitcoin price is very likely to reach $100000 but we have to be patient. We are still not close to a bull market. 
Maybe the Bitcoin market will be more likely to grow later this year. As it is predicted to be the biggest bull run in the next year.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 05:24:14 AM

i have saved that 100  dollars now and waiting for that 100k reaching so I can help some needing
and also to try extending my small business to allot small amount of our daily income to help the homeless.
I may change the first post i created here as now I understand perfectly the essence of the thread.
If the price of Bitcoin reaches $100K, it certainly won't be difficult for everyone to donate $100 in one day. Except for people who really don't want to do that because they don't have the intention to do that, but for people who really understand this well and can imagine the benefits of donating themselves will definitely be happy to do that as long as what they dreamed of has been achieved, such as hoping for an increase in the price of Bitcoin to $100K. However, if you still like helping other people with this donation program, I don't think you need to wait long to do that if you now have more ability to do it yourself.
or those who have a very tin investment in bitcoin  that they cannot even afford to donate hundred bucks
but for us who have been waiting for this to come reality?

for sure part of our celebration will ne dedicated in sharing this great blessings to others that may not part
of our success and besides why not act in serving others
when the ball circle around and one day we might be the one that in need and no one will help you.

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 05:00:56 PM

It is great idea, hopefully when Bitcoin reach $100K we would come back to this thread, and see so many people helping out those who are in need on their local community.
Hope that there would be so many forum members who would share their experience on helping out when that time comes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 05:48:52 PM

I might do this kind of thing, I'm planning on donating some books to a recently opened library in my area, I've done some visitations on the library, a lot of times and I got to tell you, they're going to need some more books, hopefully I would be able to slip in some bitcoin or cryptocurrency related books that I can donate to the library, $100 worth of books is probably a lot but I'm definitely going to do it, I'm sure that it's not a big of a deal, I hope that I'll be able to pull it off. This is such a nice activity to have here for the anticipation of the inevitable fact that bitcoin's going to reach the $100k price mark.
Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 06:54:18 PM

Surely that is not a bad one if you profit from bitcoin going up. I know a lot of people like me who are interested in bitcoin not because we are rich but because we earn from it by working for bitcoin, maybe not everyone can afford to share $100, but we can certainly share whatever we can afford to share, that feels like a lot better.

I know that it is going to take a while and we are not going to get anything crazy going just because of a forum post, but I think if we all get together then we could collect a lot of money to actually help a lot of people. Not sure if we can trust everyone though, it must be some high ranked legendary escrow like Hhampuz that can get that money and everyone feels safe about it, but not sure if he would accept that offer.
I would certainly be very happy if some high-ranking legend would create a fund to collect this money and distribute it to help all those who deserve it. With such a fund, those who find it difficult to donate $100 can contribute to humanitarian causes by donating as little as they can. Those who find it easy to donate $100 can secretly help themselves without needing to join a fund.

I am waiting for a legend who will create a fund to take this threat forward and make the purpose of this threat a reality.
There are several escrow managers in the forum or individuals who have held some amount of Bitcoin as escrow before in the forum. You can check in the service announcement to find someone if now one is willing yet to do it. Maybe write them a PM, and see there response. If there is no response then people who are ready for this should nominate anyone of their choice as long as he/she is trustworthy after checking them out. If i may my best pick is derBowler (OP). After seing this thread - Ambulance - Campaign

Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 11:45:07 PM

Before bitcoin reached $100k, we still had the opportunity to buy and collect more bitcoins. Currently, with the price of bitcoin still below $70k, it is a good time to buy, and even though the price is above $70k, it is still a good opportunity for us to use. It's never too late to start investing in bitcoin, but people must be able to understand bitcoin first so they can hold on to their bitcoin tightly.

Most people will be scared when they see the price of Bitcoin going up and down erratically. They become worried, and some of them sell their bitcoins because they are afraid the price will fall further. Even though it would be an even better opportunity if the price could fall even further, they can buy more bitcoins with the same amount of fiat previously.

If the only intention is to save, you can actually save bitcoin without noticing that your balance is growing little by little, which you don't feel at the beginning because it's only a small amount, but eventually the value increases.

This method, like this, is done by most holders via DCA. Even the old community investors are also using this method because it is an effective tool to make Bitcoin without the ability to buy a large amount of it immediately in their wallets. And most of us are expecting to reach 100 000$ for bitcoin a months from now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Jewan420 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 04:22:01 AM

It is a very good initiative which I like. Donating is a very good thing, poor people are benefited. In my field I try to donate some money to poor people if I get success in any work. However, Bitcoin $100k could happen by 2025. Donating $100 is not difficult for those who are big investors. I have invested small amount, still investing in DCA method. My plan is to hold bitcoin for a long time. $100 is too much for me. However, I will be very happy if Bitcoin is $100k. I will try to donate as much as I can.
If $100 seems like a lot to you then you should donate an amount that doesn't hurt your savings or leave you penniless. Donating is definitely a good thing but you have to fulfill your own needs first, if you have extra money left after fulfilling your own needs then you can use it for charity (this is the best way).

It is great idea, hopefully when Bitcoin reach $100K we would come back to this thread, and see so many people helping out those who are in need on their local community.
Hope that there would be so many forum members who would share their experience on helping out when that time comes.
I am looking forward to it. I will be very happy when everyone helps someone to mark bitcoin $100k and share that experience with everyone through this thread. It will be a very gratifying experience for me that I am associated with someone's cause of happiness. I think there will never be a happier day.

I might do this kind of thing, I'm planning on donating some books to a recently opened library in my area, I've done some visitations on the library, a lot of times and I got to tell you, they're going to need some more books, hopefully I would be able to slip in some bitcoin or cryptocurrency related books that I can donate to the library, $100 worth of books is probably a lot but I'm definitely going to do it, I'm sure that it's not a big of a deal, I hope that I'll be able to pull it off. This is such a nice activity to have here for the anticipation of the inevitable fact that bitcoin's going to reach the $100k price mark.
Your donation method will be very nice. One of the basic human needs is education, the 5 basic human needs food, clothing, shelter, medical care and education are very important in human life. We can work for the betterment of the country and its people by working on these 5 issues. By donating books to the library, you are participating in the education system of the country, from where people can benefit from education.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:14:24 AM

If $100 seems like a lot to you then you should donate an amount that doesn't hurt your savings or leave you penniless. Donating is definitely a good thing but you have to fulfill your own needs first, if you have extra money left after fulfilling your own needs then you can use it for charity (this is the best way).
Donating doesn't have a specific amount needed but like you said in the first post, we can set aside smaller amounts per day and by the time BTC price hits $100k (which may take a long time) pretty sure that our savings are now also going to be huge but again, if we feel its too heavy for us to let go all of this amount, then maybe we can left some for us.

Your donation method will be very nice. One of the basic human needs is education, the 5 basic human needs food, clothing, shelter, medical care and education are very important in human life. We can work for the betterment of the country and its people by working on these 5 issues. By donating books to the library, you are participating in the education system of the country, from where people can benefit from education.
Donating books or even money can be done anyway even without waiting for a go signal like this because our beneficiaries can benefit on it as early as possible but I know there are some special events that are worth to be celebrated for but we can always do it again if we have more and this time we will make it more special too by increasing the volume that we are giving.

Fuso.hp

Activity: 504
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:35:00 PM

Donating to the poor does not require a specific day or a specific festival. If we have the mindset of giving then we can help the poor and needy from any position. The current social system is such that if a person donates a banana to a poor person, they upload a picture of the donation on ten social platforms. Donation should never be done like this, you know that you have donated and your Creator knows that this donation is not to be spread among people. You are giving charity and that donation has benefited a poor person a lot, here is your self satisfaction. If bitcoin touch 100k dollar that day will surely be happy day for us but only human danger will not wait for that day poor people are suffering every day so we should help them every day. We should think every day that every day Bitcoin has touched 100k dollars and every day we should help the poor people as much as we can.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2912
Merit: 777

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 05:55:35 PM

The day Bitcoin hits $100k will be a day of celebration for Bitcoin users. To make this festival day more memorable we can make this day festive by giving money or food among the poor. Arrange food for the poor people around you who don't have food, help those who lack money by giving money.

Helping the poor and seeing their smile on their faces will bring you the highest happiness in your life. This happiness is only available when you make someone happy.

Such an expensive one may not be easy for everyone. That's why you deposit a certain amount of money from your income every day. Which will last until Bitcoin hits $100k.
For example - a person's daily income is $30, from here it is very easy to deposit $1 per day. Now if it takes 3 months to hit $100 then after 90 days your money will be $90 which will help meet the needs of one person for one day.

So let's start saving this money from today.
Totally be that hard to be applied if you do ask me. Why? not all would really be having that of charity acts that making by someone on which they would be saving up a portion of their salary just to help out for other people. Yes, there might be still some individual who do make out some gesture but in todays crisis and living challenges and expenses then you would really be definitely be focusing into your own life rather than on focusing into others. Yes, its not bad to give but it would really be just that good to be done on once or twice but making it as a obligation or responsibility then for sure majority of us wont really be agreeing with this kind of way or method. We would really be rather on saving up $100 or a portion of our salary and would be saving up into our own wallets or banks rather than on minding other peoples support.

This is why it would really be that so hard for you to have that kind of act, for some yes they can do it but for only to those who do earn big that can allocate a few dollars with this kind of gesture
but not all would really be able to do so. Even myself wont really be considering out such step and would really be focusing with my own condition rather than on others. Selfish might be called
but we do mind about our own survival.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jewan420 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:36:57 AM

anyway even without waiting for a go signal like this because our beneficiaries can benefit on it as early as possible
If you take a look, you will understand, we are talking about a joyous festival celebration. And any festival celebration has a fixed time which we cannot do all the time even if we want to. There is no fixed time to donate but we are trying to organize not only donation but a joyous festival through donation.

If you have money to donate regularly then you can definitely donate it regularly. It will be more pleasant for me. But when Bitcoin hits $100 you can pay a family enough to live on. As said, about $100, a family can earn some money per month by investing $100, that is, $100 will benefit them for a long time.

Donating to the poor does not require a specific day or a specific festival. If we have the mindset of giving then we can help the poor and needy from any position. The current social system is such that if a person donates a banana to a poor person, they upload a picture of the donation on ten social platforms. Donation should never be done like this, you know that you have donated and your Creator knows that this donation is not to be spread among people. You are giving charity and that donation has benefited a poor person a lot, here is your self satisfaction. If bitcoin touch 100k dollar that day will surely be happy day for us but only human danger will not wait for that day poor people are suffering every day so we should help them every day. We should think every day that every day Bitcoin has touched 100k dollars and every day we should help the poor people as much as we can
I don't like public donations at all. I think public charity or public worship (can be any kind of worship) is the worst act of human life. Yes, there are many people in the world now who donate $5 and show 5000 people through social media. This donation will never be acceptable to God.

Donation should be done in such a way that if you donate, your other hand will not know that I have donated. So that the one who donates can also know who donated to him. Only God knows, and charity should be done to gain God's pleasure.

If there are people in danger around you, you should immediately donate/help (if you can). In this case you should not wait for Bitcoin to hit $100. But if you can afford it, you can organize a joyous celebration for the poor on the occasion of Bitcoin hitting $100 to spread the joy of your heart to everyone.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 266
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2024, 07:53:44 AM

I don't like public donations at all. I think public charity or public worship (can be any kind of worship) is the worst act of human life. Yes, there are many people in the world now who donate $5 and show 5000 people through social media. This donation will never be acceptable to God.

Donation should be done in such a way that if you donate, your other hand will not know that I have donated. So that the one who donates can also know who donated to him. Only God knows, and charity should be done to gain God's pleasure.

If there are people in danger around you, you should immediately donate/help (if you can). In this case you should not wait for Bitcoin to hit $100. But if you can afford it, you can organize a joyous celebration for the poor on the occasion of Bitcoin hitting $100 to spread the joy of your heart to everyone.
Yes, the desire to donate is personal. But those who can afford to donate should extend their hands to the poor and needy. There are some individuals who donate and proudly mention them in the form of posts on various social media. There are also some people who donate but they keep their donation hidden and do not let anyone know about it.
I think those who have enough money to donate should step forward to help poor people whenever they see them in danger. People may need help at any time so we should help them immediately without depending on any event. OP the post you mentioned will make everyone more interested in donating because there are many bitcoin investors who are most hopeful for the bitcoin price to reach $100k. If the price of Bitcoin reaches $100k then they will happily donate $100.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 08:37:14 AM

Yes, the desire to donate is personal. But those who can afford to donate should extend their hands to the poor and needy. There are some individuals who donate and proudly mention them in the form of posts on various social media. There are also some people who donate but they keep their donation hidden and do not let anyone know about it.
I think those who have enough money to donate should step forward to help poor people whenever they see them in danger. People may need help at any time so we should help them immediately without depending on any event. OP the post you mentioned will make everyone more interested in donating because there are many bitcoin investors who are most hopeful for the bitcoin price to reach $100k. If the price of Bitcoin reaches $100k then they will happily donate $100.
There is no need to waste energy just to choose the path of donation, now come back to yourself and follow your heart which is better if you have to do that right. I think everyone will be touched if something they hope for is achieved and carrying out social action is one of the very good activities in life. I prefer to help people around me first if I get more fortune and don't need to include my name as a contributor. I will certainly feel an incomparable blessing if with donations we are able to erase a little of the suffering of our neighbors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muba20

Activity: 152
Merit: 89

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:35:46 AM
Merited by 1miau (4), Jewan420 (1)

We have to spend a lot of money for various reasons reasons. I would say that not all those expenses are necessary. Many of us are spending a lot of money by chatting with our friends. Sometimes I spend a lot of money while traveling. But have we once thought that there are many people in the world they are living miserably. They are starving to starvation. Maybe you are in a place where you do not get any opportunity to donate directly. However, for those donors, I would say that Bitcoin has made that difficult task very easily.

We have already recognized a thread Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine where our one of forum community member @derbowler has taken a good initiative.

Recent announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5493147.msg64145427#msg64145427

The addresses:

Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Monereo : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

It is very easy to send assistance but donating in Ukraine. Ambulance and medical materials are being sent there. If anyone is interested in donating, they can send donation to the addresses mentioned in the specified thread. Donating here will be very effective. Moreover, everything is shared openly for the public. Anyone can observe that situation.

Bitcoin must reach 100k today or tomorrow, but if anyone is able to donate, please help others as early as possible.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 12:07:20 PM

why wait for a bitcoin price of $100k to give money to someone else? There is no need to wait for the price of bitcoin to reach a certain point to give charity, if you have more income you can give money or food to other people. for airdrop hunters like me every day is a bitcoin celebration day because I wait every moment for my reward from the airdrop. It looks like Bitcoin Day cannot be celebrated in the near future because the price of Bitcoin is far below $100k  Grin

Jewan420 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 01:58:52 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2024, 10:26:33 AM by Jewan420

We have to spend a lot of money for various reasons reasons. I would say that not all those expenses are necessary. Many of us are spending a lot of money by chatting with our friends. Sometimes I spend a lot of money while traveling. But have we once thought that there are many people in the world they are living miserably. They are starving to starvation. Maybe you are in a place where you do not get any opportunity to donate directly. However, for those donors, I would say that Bitcoin has made that difficult task very easily.

We have already recognized a thread Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine where our one of forum community member @derbowler has taken a good initiative.

Recent announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5493147.msg64145427#msg64145427

The addresses:

Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Monereo : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

It is very easy to send assistance but donating in Ukraine. Ambulance and medical materials are being sent there. If anyone is interested in donating, they can send donation to the addresses mentioned in the specified thread. Donating here will be very effective. Moreover, everything is shared openly for the public. Anyone can observe that situation.

Bitcoin must reach 100k today or tomorrow, but if anyone is able to donate, please help others as early as possible.
The purpose of creating this threat thread is to encourage everyone to donate. Those of us who can afford it should donate to Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine Threat thread. Everyone is interested in donating whatever they can for the needy people of Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: