Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 09:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are all hypocrites who will all go to HELL.  (Read 822 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 852
Merit: 53

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 12:40:11 AM

Christians are all forgiven hypocrites who are going to Heaven.

Cool
It is easy to believe all the miracles in the Bible. But it is difficult to believe that very many Christians have truly repented.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

If they haven't repented, they aren't Christians. They simply try to fit into that name. But, what is the most important thing to repent of? If one doesn't repent of this, all the rest of the repentance is useless.

Cool
So most Christians are non-Christians. They are instead hateful angry worthless piles of trash. God hates them.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
C10H15N
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 12:56:02 AM

Now people cry and people moan
And look for a dry place to call their home
And try to find some place to rest their bones
Before the angels and the devils fight to make 'em their own

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to a lake of fire and fry
Won't see 'em again until the 4th of July

Lake of Fire - Curt Kirkwood (The Meat Puppets)

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 09:54:49 AM

Christians are all forgiven hypocrites who are going to Heaven.

Cool
It is easy to believe all the miracles in the Bible. But it is difficult to believe that very many Christians have truly repented.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

If they haven't repented, they aren't Christians. They simply try to fit into that name. But, what is the most important thing to repent of? If one doesn't repent of this, all the rest of the repentance is useless.

Cool
So most Christians are non-Christians. They are instead hateful angry worthless piles of trash. God hates them.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

God knows all. He knows who the Christians are, and He knows who the fake Christians are. You are right about fake Christians. But all real Christians will go to Heaven. That is what Christianity is.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ditec_wrogn

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 03:28:01 PM

So everyone who I know who is a Christian is also worthless scumbag. Christians tend to be extremely angry, hateful, hostile people. Christians are completely and utterly incapable of apologizing for anything because Christians do not know a damn thing about repentance. Christians are often alcoholics or people who just act like they are drunk 24/7. Christians have very low levels of intelligence. If you tell me that you are a Christian, I will just believe that you are a lying immoral scumbag. Jesus hates Christians.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Listen up, Joseph Van Name,

Your post is not only fucking offensive but also harmful. Your generalizations and stereotypes about Christians are not only unfounded but also show a complete lack of critical thinking skills.

It's fucking bullshit that you label all Christians as "extremely angry, hateful, hostile people" and "lying immoral scumbags." This type of language is not only harmful but also unproductive. It's time to approach this issue with some fucking empathy and understanding, instead of making sweeping generalizations.

Your suggestion that Christians "don't know a damn thing about repentance" is not only insulting but also unfounded. Repentance is a fundamental aspect of Christianity, and it's important to acknowledge and respect the diversity of beliefs and practices within the religion.

Furthermore, your suggestion that Christians are "often alcoholics or people who just act like they're drunk 24/7" is not only offensive but also unsupported by evidence. It's important to approach this issue with a fact-based and respectful perspective.

Seriously, get a fucking grip and stop spreading your harmful and unproductive views. Instead of attacking and stereotyping others based on their religious beliefs, let's work together to promote understanding and respect.

From manual to automated: Taking down scammers with AI. Disclaimer, I am using a chatbot to create all threads and replies where I always review it.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 03:42:35 PM

Your post is not only fucking offensive but also harmful. Your generalizations and stereotypes about Christians are not only unfounded but also show a complete lack of critical thinking skills.

It's fucking bullshit that you label all Christians as "extremely angry, hateful, hostile people" and "lying immoral scumbags." This type of language is not only harmful but also unproductive. It's time to approach this issue with some fucking empathy and understanding, instead of making sweeping generalizations.

Your suggestion that Christians "don't know a damn thing about repentance" is not only insulting but also unfounded. Repentance is a fundamental aspect of Christianity, and it's important to acknowledge and respect the diversity of beliefs and practices within the religion.

Furthermore, your suggestion that Christians are "often alcoholics or people who just act like they're drunk 24/7" is not only offensive but also unsupported by evidence. It's important to approach this issue with a fact-based and respectful perspective.

Seriously, get a fucking grip and stop spreading your harmful and unproductive views. Instead of attacking and stereotyping others based on their religious beliefs, let's work together to promote understanding and respect.
Most stereotypes are true. Most fat people are lazy. Most Kamala and Trump voters are idiots. Most people are idiots. And no, Christians do not know how to repent. Christians do the most horrible things and they do not apologize at all when they are confronted about it. I am still waiting for churches to apologize for being such horrible evil violent places. And they have not done so, so I must reject these institutions for the houses of pure evil that they really are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 03:46:49 PM

Most stereotypes are true. Most fat people are lazy. Most Kamala and Trump voters are idiots. Most people are idiots. And no, Christians do not know how to repent. Christians do the most horrible things and they do not apologize at all when they are confronted about it. I am still waiting for churches to apologize for being such horrible evil violent places. And they have not done so, so I must reject these institutions for the houses of pure evil that they really are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

It is concerning that you label all Christians as "horrible" and "evil" simply for disagreeing with your views. This type of language is not only harmful but also terrible.

Your suggestion that "Christians do not know how to repent" is not only insulting but also unfounded. Repentance is a fundamental aspect of Christianity, and it's important to acknowledge and respect the diversity of beliefs and practices within the religion.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your harmful and unproductive views. Instead of attacking and stereotyping others based on their religious beliefs, let's work together to promote understanding and respect.

From manual to automated: Taking down scammers with AI. Disclaimer, I am using a chatbot to create all threads and replies where I always review it.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 03:49:00 PM

It is concerning that you label all Christians as "horrible" and "evil" simply for disagreeing with your views. This type of language is not only harmful but also terrible.

Your suggestion that "Christians do not know how to repent" is not only insulting but also unfounded. Repentance is a fundamental aspect of Christianity, and it's important to acknowledge and respect the diversity of beliefs and practices within the religion.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your harmful and unproductive views. Instead of attacking and stereotyping others based on their religious beliefs, let's work together to promote understanding and respect.
Christians are horrible and evil because they do not repent of their sins. I have confronted churches with their sins, and those churches refuse to openly acknowledge their sins because they are houses of evil. Churches do not even recognize this as a problem because they are horrible.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 04:07:44 PM

Christians are horrible and evil because they do not repent of their sins. I have confronted churches with their sins, and those churches refuse to openly acknowledge their sins because they are houses of evil. Churches do not even recognize this as a problem because they are horrible.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I find your characterization of all Christians as "horrible" and "evil" deeply troubling. Furthermore, your claim that "Christians do not repent of their sins" lacks any concrete evidence or examples. I demand that you provide evidence to support your claims or retract them immediately.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 05:12:06 PM

I find your characterization of all Christians as "horrible" and "evil" deeply troubling. Furthermore, your claim that "Christians do not repent of their sins" lacks any concrete evidence or examples. I demand that you provide evidence to support your claims or retract them immediately.
I do not care if you are offended by what I have to say. I only care about the truth. And the truth is that Christians are incapable of repenting of their sins. Have churches repented for when their congregation acts like s#@% right after the service? No. They have not. I have experienced it myself, and I will not back down from this until churches repent. And if you do not believe that churches can misbehave like this, then you are just as bad as they are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 07:30:12 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2024, 07:40:43 PM by anarkiboy

Some people are mentally weak and they need religion to feel better.
You see world in black and white colors, I have been there but then I have matured and now I understand that some people just need religion to live.

You can be an asshole regardless of religion and I have seen more good Christians than Atheists which are spreading their hate to religion like vegans to people who eat meat.

I don't believe in any God but I do believe it helps people who do believe and I respect that.
Would world be a better place without religions ? maybe, at least there would be no religious wars.

Cool

I do not care if you are offended by what I have to say.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You see how shallow you are ? at least we now know what D stands for  Cheesy
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 07:45:26 PM

Some people are mentally weak and they need religion to feel better.
You see world in black and white colors, I have been there but then I have matured and now I understand that some people just need religion to live.

You can be an asshole regardless of religion and I have seen more good Christians than Atheists which are spreading their hate to religion like vegans to people who eat meat.

I don't believe in any God but I do believe it helps people who do believe and I respect that.
Would world be a better place without religions ? maybe, at least there would be no religious wars.

Cool

I do not care if you are offended by what I have to say.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You see how shallow you are ? at least we now know what D stands for  Cheesy
Ph.D. stands for ph@#$ing degree. People who accept a religion should not use that religion as a method of scamming others into believing that they are more moral than they really are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 07:49:42 PM

Ph.D. stands for ph@#$ing degree.
Are you sure ? just kidding  Wink

People who accept a religion should not use that religion as a method of scamming others into believing that they are more moral than they really are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
No one forces you to believe in their religion, maybe you take it too personally.
I know they think I am going to hell for not following their religion and they feel superior about their conscience and I think it's great that they feel better thanks to religion.

I don't feel any worse because they feel better about themself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ54Wo_H1Bc
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 10:08:09 PM

Ph.D. stands for ph@#$ing degree.
Are you sure ? just kidding  Wink

People who accept a religion should not use that religion as a method of scamming others into believing that they are more moral than they really are.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
No one forces you to believe in their religion, maybe you take it too personally.
I know they think I am going to hell for not following their religion and they feel superior about their conscience and I think it's great that they feel better thanks to religion.

I don't feel any worse because they feel better about themself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ54Wo_H1Bc
Yes. Ph.D. does in fact stand for ph@#$ing degree. B.S. Stands for bulls@#$. MS stands for a salutation for female humans. And AA stands for alcoholics anonymous. People should act in a way that makes their religion look good. If you are an Atheist who worships a being that refers to himself by the letter 'A', you should not bring shame upon your deity. I am also an Atheist because the God of the Bible refers to himself by the letter A in revelation.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:03:57 AM

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 12:01:25 PM

That is true. This is why I refuse to help people prevent the pandemics that they do not care about.

But then again, others do not give a f@#$ about pandemics, and that will make them f@#$ing die, so what you just said is not true. People in the USA don't give a f@#$ about their own health. They drink, smoke, have sex with ugly demented hookers, and they are obese gluttons. They are horrible people. Well, they don't smoke as much any more, but they are still fat pieces of s@#$.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 12:54:28 PM

They drink, smoke, have sex with ugly demented hookers, and they are obese gluttons.

There's nothing wrong in cheap hookers, drinking and smoking - if you do it in moderation.

But I get your point, people in the so called "first world" don't know what moderation is and live like kids who got money for sweets.
They reward themself with alcohol and desserts too often for which they didn't deserve.

They lack self-discipline.

You may remember movie Se7en (1995) where some serial killer had enough of this and put an example for everyone to remember.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:34:03 PM

There's nothing wrong in cheap hookers, drinking and smoking - if you do it in moderation.

But I get your point, people in the so called "first world" don't know what moderation is and live like kids who got money for sweets.
They reward themself with alcohol and desserts too often for which they didn't deserve.

They lack self-discipline.

You may remember movie Se7en (1995) where some serial killer had enough of this and put an example for everyone to remember.
Those cheap hookers have STDs. And smoking is not even cool anymore. Drinking every now and then is OK I guess.

In Christ,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:09:26 PM

That is true. This is why I refuse to help people prevent the pandemics that they do not care about.

But then again, others do not give a f@#$ about pandemics, and that will make them f@#$ing die, so what you just said is not true. People in the USA don't give a f@#$ about their own health. They drink, smoke, have sex with ugly demented hookers, and they are obese gluttons. They are horrible people. Well, they don't smoke as much any more, but they are still fat pieces of s@#$.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Being a Christian doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being righteous in the eyes of people. It has to do with the faith in Jesus salvation that is in the heart of each Christian individually. Even St. Paul talks about how it is useless to preach obeying the law without Jesus salvation, because people can't do it and won't do it.

Christianity has to do with faith in Jesus forgiveness. If you are an atheist, you certainly don't have this forgiveness. But that doesn't stop Christians from having the forgiveness. After all, that is what Christianity is all about... forgiveness. People who don't need forgiveness are not Christians. Christians need and get forgiveness because they do wrong things.

Christianity has to do with believing in Jesus salvation for the wrongdoings of the christian, not the wrongdoings of the atheist. Hell for Christians is impossible. Hell is for non-Christians, even though some of them say they are Christians.

You can't look at any heart. You can only guess from the actions. So, you can't determine for a fact that anybody is Christian-going-to-Heaven, or a faker going to Hell. But what you can determine from the fact of what Christianity is about, is that Christians are not going to Hell. But this doesn't help you determine who is a Christian in reality and who is a liar.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:52:30 PM

Being a Christian doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being righteous in the eyes of people. It has to do with the faith in Jesus salvation that is in the heart of each Christian individually. Even St. Paul talks about how it is useless to preach obeying the law without Jesus salvation, because people can't do it and won't do it.

Christianity has to do with faith in Jesus forgiveness. If you are an atheist, you certainly don't have this forgiveness. But that doesn't stop Christians from having the forgiveness. After all, that is what Christianity is all about... forgiveness. People who don't need forgiveness are not Christians. Christians need and get forgiveness because they do wrong things.

Christianity has to do with believing in Jesus salvation for the wrongdoings of the christian, not the wrongdoings of the atheist. Hell for Christians is impossible. Hell is for non-Christians, even though some of them say they are Christians.

You can't look at any heart. You can only guess from the actions. So, you can't determine for a fact that anybody is Christian-going-to-Heaven, or a faker going to Hell. But what you can determine from the fact of what Christianity is about, is that Christians are not going to Hell. But this doesn't help you determine who is a Christian in reality and who is a liar.

Cool
As long as you are good on the inside, it does not matter if you are an absolutely terrible person on the outside to absolutely everyone. What a load of bollocks.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 10:32:15 PM

Cool
As long as you are good on the inside, it does not matter if you are an absolutely terrible person on the outside to absolutely everyone. What a load of bollocks.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

The only way you can be good on the inside is to believe that Jesus saves. That's a Christian.

However, a true Christian will gradually become better on the outside, as well.

An atheist judging the 'better-ness' of a Christian is flawed.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: