Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 07:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christians are all hypocrites who will all go to HELL.  (Read 806 times)
anarkiboy

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 11:21:07 PM

Those cheap hookers have STDs. And smoking is not even cool anymore. Drinking every now and then is OK I guess.

And expensive hookers does not ?  Cheesy
Smoking to be cool ? only 13 year old teens do this to be cool.
Nothing like a good Cuban cigar.

If your only goal of life is to stay alive while avoiding anything that can hurt your pristine body, then you are already dead.

Live to fly, fly to live.  Cool
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 850
Merit: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 12:45:42 AM

And expensive hookers does not ?  Cheesy
Smoking to be cool ? only 13 year old teens do this to be cool.
Nothing like a good Cuban cigar.

If your only goal of life is to stay alive while avoiding anything that can hurt your pristine body, then you are already dead.

Live to fly, fly to live.  Cool
Well, expensive hookers who are tested each time for HIV, herpes, and whatnot are less likely to have it as they can show proof of the test results. And there is a way to get hookers whose STDs are completely incompatible people like me. We therefore need to use genetic engineering to produce humans of reverse chirality so that I can have sex with these humans without any worry of pregnancy or STDs and without anyone needing to wear a condom. This will be difficult and expensive, but these reverse chirality hookers can make lots of profit without as many risks.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3115

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 02:26:26 AM

Well, expensive hookers who are tested each time for HIV, herpes, and whatnot are less likely to have it as they can show proof of the test results.

Do you know a virus will not respect a recent test?   Doctor??

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 07:22:44 AM

Well, expensive hookers who are tested each time for HIV, herpes, and whatnot are less likely to have it as they can show proof of the test results.

Do you know a virus will not respect a recent test?   Doctor??

Exactly, even the HIV DNA test is only valid after 10 days at best  Cheesy
For having protected sex you use condoms  Wink unless you're one of those who don't believe in them  Grin

If so, I suspect you're a virgin.  Cool Because I don't believe that any girl would do an HIV test before going with you.
You don't trust any random girl, aren't you ?  Grin Grin Grin

Look how many smiles my post has, you are bringing happiness to this forum  Cheesy
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 04:09:12 PM

For having protected sex you use condoms  Wink unless you're one of those who don't believe in them  Grin

If so, I suspect you're a virgin.  Cool Because I don't believe that any girl would do an HIV test before going with you.

Look how many smiles my post has, you are bringing happiness to this forum  Cheesy
Nobody should ever have sex with anyone outside of marriage without asking for the most recent STD tests unless that person is a human of reverse chirality. In that case, a chirality test is sufficient.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:17:14 PM

Nobody should ever have sex with anyone outside of marriage without asking for the most recent STD tests unless that person is a human of reverse chirality. In that case, a chirality test is sufficient.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

You have tested positive for virginity  Cheesy
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:29:09 PM

You have tested positive for virginity  Cheesy
Go f@#$ your dad.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:31:52 PM

You have tested positive for virginity  Cheesy
Go f@#$ your dad.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I'm not reporting this to moderators, not my style.

But you know you are out of line ? seems no one ever punched you in the face  Wink or you've been beaten too often and now you are releasing your anger here.

You should seek professional help.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:39:16 PM

But you know you are out of line ? seems no one ever punched you in the face  Wink or you've been beaten too often and now you are releasing your anger here.

You are over here promoting violence because you are a truly evil person.

F@#$ YOU!!!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:40:17 PM

F@#$ YOU!!!

I am on your them list ?  Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 05:46:57 PM

F@#$ YOU!!!

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Everybody promotes violence. After all, every immune system kills off bacterium by the billions all the time.

Such violence!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:00:07 PM

I am on your them list ?  Cheesy
Everyone is on my 'them' list because humanity is too f@#$ing stupid and evil to support me on my quest to prevent the next 5 pandemics along with superbacteria. They would rather f@#$ing die than think.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:02:30 PM

Everybody promotes violence. After all, every immune system kills off bacterium by the billions all the time.

Such violence!

Cool
Having an immune system is a form of self-defense. The goal of the immune system is to defend the organism. The goal of the immune system is not primarily to harm bacteria. Anyone who uses self-defense is not promoting violence. People who use self-defense would rather not go through all that trouble, but they have to in order to defend their lives. They realize that it is better to go trial than to lose their lives.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:06:39 PM

I am on your them list ?  Cheesy
Everyone is on my 'them' list because humanity is too f@#$ing stupid and evil to support me on my quest to prevent the next 5 pandemics along with superbacteria. They would rather f@#$ing die than think.

Is this your way to be original ? to think of yourself being more important than a regular ant ?
Seems to me you are just another simpleton. Nothing original, this story has been repeated many times over many centuries by many like you.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:36:49 PM

Is this your way to be original ? to think of yourself being more important than a regular ant ?
Seems to me you are just another simpleton. Nothing original, this story has been repeated many times over many centuries by many like you.

I have scientific reasons for what I am talking about and I have scientific solutions, but people do not want to hear it because they love death and destruction.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:40:18 PM

I have scientific reasons for what I am talking about and I have scientific solutions, but people do not want to hear it because they love death and destruction.

All of this people had tons of evidence, the problem was it made sense only in their heads.
Even schizophrenic people have evidence of invisible nets or other imaginary objects but no one can see this evidence except them.

You are nothing new, there were dozens of thousands like you - now forever forgotten by time.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:41:25 PM

All of this people had tons of evidence, the problem was it made sense only in their heads.
Even schizophrenic people have evidence of invisible nets or other imaginary objects but no one can see this evidence except them.

You are nothing new, there were dozens of thousands like you - now forgotten by time.
Did you evaluate any of my evidence? No. You have not. You refuse to evaluate evidence because you are evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:44:51 PM

Did you evaluate any of my evidence? No. You have not. You refuse to evaluate evidence because you are evil.

I did not because I know you won't simply share it here and even if you do it will most likely be a bunch of nonsense.

You can try, enlighten me.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:53:09 PM

I did not because I know you won't simply share it here and even if you do it will most likely be a bunch of nonsense.

You can try, enlighten me.
It is not nonsense. But I will not share it here because f@#$ you and f@#$ all the losers who are going to die in the next pandemic. They reject solutions because they have been completely consumed by evil.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
anarkiboy

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:55:04 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2024, 07:37:31 PM by anarkiboy

It is not nonsense. But I will not share it here because f@#$ you and f@#$ all the losers who are going to die in the next pandemic. They reject solutions because they have been completely consumed by evil.

Boring... you have nothing... at least schizophrenic people have plenty of made up evidence, you didn't even put any effort into it.
You are less than nothing.

@Edit: It's even worse than I thought, you are just a loser impersonating this person:

https://www.youtube.com/@josephvanname3377/videos

Pathetic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: