Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is boxing the worst sport to bet on?  (Read 456 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:59:19 PM

I do believe that every sport has their respective indoor schemes and corruption happening behind the scenes.

Remember what happened to NBA where the Toronto Raptors player named Jontay Porter was banned for life by the NBA for alleged game-fixing and disclosing of confidential information to gamblers? According to this ARTICLE1, he disclosed the health information of his own teammates to betters and he even betted against his own team.

Jontay Porter of the Toronto Raptors was banned for passing confidential information to bettors, match fixing and betting on NBA games, the league announced on Wednesday.
Suspicious incidents included Porter claiming illness or disclosing his health information to bettors who then laid wagers on him to underperform.

Like what I mentioned, every sport has corruption and to combat this, the national sports federation of each country must take proactive steps in order to maintain the honesty and integrity of such sport. While this may be difficult to remedy in the grand scheme of things, I just hope that it will be fixed anytime soon.

1 https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-bans-player-gambling-violations-163018068.html
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 06:34:43 PM

Right now they have found a way to bring the fights in Saudi Arabia because the oil kingpins can pay millions just so they see gigantic people rumbling in the ring. The boxing organizations seem to be united on this.
I noticed this too that recently, most of the boxing matches have been happening in Saudi Arabia.

Quote from: Marykeller link=topic=5497141.msg64102641#msg64102641 date=171622z2482
Boxing is the least I can think of, for corrupt practices to operate on because of how real it can be for us the viewers to see how the boxers end up having bruises and injuries before and after the end of each fight round. So, most fights are just stage fights for people to lose money in them. That's very interesting to note that not all UFC fights are not as real as people thought it to be.
Some cases of corruption are not that the match is fixed but that the officials have been bought over, maybe two of the ringside officials out of the three, and one of the fighters will not know. The fight goes on as normal and as usual but the officials score the fight in favor of their candidates.

There was a lot of complain after Tyson Fury still won the fight against Francis Ngannou, it raised a lot of question and aroused suspicion of corruption because to almost everyone who saw the fight, Francis looked like the winner.

In the Fury against Usyk fight, one of the judges still scored Fury the winner, even when the winner of the fight was obvious. It is suspicious.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 06:59:14 PM

That recent fight between Fury and Usyk is a good example of why you can unexpectedly lose money because most bets were on Fury and the match was pretty eve, apart from that moment when the referee decided to count him while he was still standing. It's probably that thing that gave Usyk additional points and allowed him to gain point advantage. There was no need to count a fighter who's still standing. The referee should wait for him to fall and then count.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptSafe

Activity: 784
Merit: 474

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:03:37 PM

I am not a fan of boxing and I do not really give in to boxing games because it is not just what I would want to spend my time on. I prefer football games and racing to boxing.  Sometimes I just have this feelings that boxing games are funny to start with and here it has been exposed the shady deals going on within the boxing domain.

I would rather prefer spending my time watching table tennis match than boxing when it is obvious you already know how the boxing is going to end when some group of persons have already done their deeds to secure their interest with the fight.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:26:42 PM

~
Hasn't corruption amongst referees always been a thing? At least, I believe every sport has some sort of internal corruption, whether it be among referees or players themselves. Well it's not the only sport to have seen some of most dumbest decisions that it made it so obvious that something was going on tbf, but it might be the most obvious one recently hence why the relations cut. I'd honestly avoid it if you're not that avid of a fan, I've only ever gambled with boxing back when Manny was still a boxer, at least on some of his last matches anyway.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1476

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:40:50 PM

I am not a fan of boxing and I do not really give in to boxing games because it is not just what I would want to spend my time on. I prefer football games and racing to boxing.  Sometimes I just have this feelings that boxing games are funny to start with and here it has been exposed the shady deals going on within the boxing domain.

I would rather prefer spending my time watching table tennis match than boxing when it is obvious you already know how the boxing is going to end when some group of persons have already done their deeds to secure their interest with the fight.

I still don't understand why boxing is called a "noble art" even though it is a very violent sport. The demand for this type of sport cannot be explained except because of the high bets on it by betting tycoons, barons and mafia men who are primarily concerned with the profit that can only be achieved by increasing the number of spectators and the presence of excitement and blood in every fight, until boxing has become And wrestling turns into a trade in the meat of boxers and wrestlers, who earn millions of dollars at the expense of their safety and lives. As for the boxers themselves, there are many victims, with differences in the types of their disabilities and injuries.

Personally, I am against all types of combat sports that could cause harm to players, and I do not encourage continuing to bet on them until we reach a time when these sports stop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:18:10 PM

In sports any games can be fixed or rigged, may it be boxing, basketball or MMA but no one can really tell except the people involved on that hidden agreement.  Any sports committee can be corrupted so it is not limited on the boxing alone.

As boxing is the worst to bet on, that single article can't justify that claim.  But regardless, the bookmaker makes it interesting and make it nullify the corruption or fixing and rigging of the game to affect the result of the bet since all options is given to the bettor and it is up to then to pick which would be the winning odds.

I am not a fan of boxing and I do not really give in to boxing games because it is not just what I would want to spend my time on. I prefer football games and racing to boxing.  Sometimes I just have this feelings that boxing games are funny to start with and here it has been exposed the shady deals going on within the boxing domain.

Each person has their preference,rather than watching table tennis, I prefer watching Sepak Takraw, and I think even table tennis can't escape result fixing (rigging) because corruption can happen in any league.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:34:20 PM

Recently I read that a year ago the Olympic committee cut its ties with the International boxing federation due to corruption and unfair referee placement. It has been a year since and the boxing federation has still to fix these issues. Now boxing is threatened to be completely left off schedule from the Olympics for the first time in the history of modern Olympics!

It really makes you think, if the international body of boxing is so corrupt, can you imagine the corruption that would be going on individually promoted events and closed leagues as the liked of UFC? Makes me think that fighting promotions and especially boxing should be avoided if you want to make bets.
Well, this i believe is nothing new, even though it's the first time I am reading about this on this forum.
Personally, I feel corruption have somehow eaten deep into almost everything in this world, that it's beginning to appear like a normal thing, talk about the government, the people, organizations, what about churches and even charity organizations? You did be surprised at the level of corruptions going on in this places.

So, if churches and charity organizations can be swimming in corruption, how much more sports organizing bodies like mentioned boxing federation, the UFC and so on, I can bet my balls the even FIFA, the premier league and so on all run on corruption, why? Because alot of people are corruption themselves, and as long as this set of people are the ones heading the affires of this organizations, rest assure the entire organization is corrupt, but they won't let it out to the public.
Yes, i highly agree with this sentiment on which this is really that definitely true and on point. We are living on a world where corruption is already there on which not really just that limited to sport but also in other
industries or aspects as well on where there would really be those conditions on which money is really that getting involved or simply they are making a business. This is why for those people who had been getting used to it wont really be shocked if there would really be some news that in correlation to this because we've been long time living in a world where everything could really be that basing up into those rules that been set up with those people or org that sitting on the top on which its not really that shocking anymore on why we do have this.

There would be those other bodies that will surely be going against with this current system specially on boxing. If it turns out to be that corrupted then it would be impossible that they wont really be tending to fix up that image and this is something that might or might not be showing up some care and would continue to do. Speaking about making bets then its true that it would really be giving out that kind of
doubts on just simply basing up with those referees. Even into basketball or even on football sports on which you could really be able to notice out with those shit calls
and ref decisions as if they are really that against on something.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:34:54 PM

There are certainly fights where decisions were questionable and there were also cases where referees action looked shady as f*ck. The last one was the recently concluded Usyk vs Tyson bout where the ref stepped in on what could have been a KO or TKO win for Usyk. Many observer would see his action as saving Tyson's ass so he could recover.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:54:54 PM

Any sport can be a worst to bet on depending on the hobby you are having and also the opinion that you have based on the actual situation of their federations.

IMO, there's no way to know if someone is telling the truth that they're corrupt because there's always the hidden secret and not-so secret turn of events from the call of the referees.

They shouldn't just call on the referee but also the judge or scorers if the fight ends with an unanimous decision.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
letteredhub

Activity: 560
Merit: 211

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:37:51 PM

Recently I read that a year ago the Olympic committee cut its ties with the International boxing federation due to corruption and unfair referee placement. It has been a year since and the boxing federation has still to fix these issues. Now boxing is threatened to be completely left off schedule from the Olympics for the first time in the history of modern Olympics!

It really makes you think, if the international body of boxing is so corrupt, can you imagine the corruption that would be going on individually promoted events and closed leagues as the liked of UFC? Makes me think that fighting promotions and especially boxing should be avoided if you want to make bets.
Well, this i believe is nothing new, even though it's the first time I am reading about this on this forum.
Personally, I feel corruption have somehow eaten deep into almost everything in this world, that it's beginning to appear like a normal thing, talk about the government, the people, organizations, what about churches and even charity organizations? You did be surprised at the level of corruptions going on in this places.

So, if churches and charity organizations can be swimming in corruption, how much more sports organizing bodies like mentioned boxing federation, the UFC and so on, I can bet my balls the even FIFA, the premier league and so on all run on corruption, why? Because alot of people are corruption themselves, and as long as this set of people are the ones heading the affires of this organizations, rest assure the entire organization is corrupt, but they won't let it out to the public.
In today's modern societies whatever event that money or interest is involved be rest assured that corruption will be found in there and that's why it doesn't get me surprised when you made mentioned of those social and religious organizations as been corrupt because this corruption of a thing is interwoven. In the area of sports, that of boxing compared to other sports is so obvious in the manner at which results are influence by conveners.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 02:44:34 AM

I think it is really hard to figure out which one is the worst just because their organization is exposed to being corrupted as fuck. My national football association is a mess and there are tons of scandals about referees, so I would place my bet on that one if I need to figure out which games are the worst to bet due to corrupt referees. But somebody else can say this or that sport is worse because they get exposed more to that particular sport. Maybe we can focus more on which kind of bet is less likely to be manipulated assuming every part of the game is rigged, or just don't bet at all. CMIIW.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1355

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 02:57:15 AM

Any sport can be a worst to bet on depending on the hobby you are having and also the opinion that you have based on the actual situation of their federations.

IMO, there's no way to know if someone is telling the truth that they're corrupt because there's always the hidden secret and not-so secret turn of events from the call of the referees.

They shouldn't just call on the referee but also the judge or scorers if the fight ends with an unanimous decision.
Exactly, any sport is prone to this kind of issue, even how popular the sport is. That's why there are some gamblers who are just betting on huge tournaments or for example in specific sports, the tournament or league is the most popular one, or some betting once the tournament is already in the championship or finals, just making sure they are safe for some match-fixing or any related issue.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
Hirose UK

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 04:23:53 AM

I think problems like this are very normal, not only in boxing but in several other types of sports, just try to look further and really trace the track record of every sport that exists, there are definitely lots of things like this to find.
But everything is about money, boxing or other combat sports are place for fighters and promoters to make money so if something like that happens it not surprising.
It just that if boxing becomes flawed sport and cannot be included in competitions such as the Olympics because of allegations of wrongdoing such as corruption, it might also trigger negative sentiment.
Everyone will think that everything is not clean but why is it that boxing is the only thing that matters questioned, but this kind of point of view is only for those who are really boxing lovers, for some people who are just for fun I think they don't will care.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1888

Shuffle.com

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:43:40 AM

I've only bet on a couple of boxing matches so I can't tell how bad it is, but as someone who has tried betting on different sports, there are more unpredictable sports that you're better off avoiding despite the good officiating. Some sports can reach a level where it gets too competitive (home games provide no advantage, lineups don't matter, etc.), and then you'll eventually view every match as a toss-up compared to other sports.

Exactly, any sport is prone to this kind of issue, even how popular the sport is. That's why there are some gamblers who are just betting on huge tournaments or for example in specific sports, the tournament or league is the most popular one, or some betting once the tournament is already in the championship or finals, just making sure they are safe for some match-fixing or any related issue.
Yup. It's the easiest way to avoid any potential match-fixing, but suspicious calls and decisions can still occur.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 05:07:02 AM

Exactly! It really depends on where do you want to place your bet, Everything seems possible,sometimes our instincts or what we expect to win can be defeated depending on the flow of the game so we can't really be complacent even if we have memorized the tactics and strategy of the party we support.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:39:31 AM

a sport in which the result can be evaluated by a referee and not by "objective events" is clear that it can be influenced by the evaluation of the single event.
I think that if you don't understand or aren't able to predict certain dynamics, it's useless to place bets.
for the bettor who wants to avoid risks... never follow such sports.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hewlet

Activity: 322
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 05:54:16 AM

no sporting body isn't corrupt!
What's now a major factor that has played a great role in reducing the originality in most sports expecially boxing is the influence of investors on these sports events. You can't enjoy most of the boxing again because to some extent, it's seams as though most of the matches are fixed matches and you see a glairing scenario where you're betting on an opponents you're convinced is the better fighter only to see an amateur knocking him out like a novice.

The better thing to do is to be strict on the boxing roles. If you want to sponsor a boxer or bet on the boxer, let it just end that way. Don't try a possible means of maneuvering the officials to willing the match to your favour.

Wrestling is the worse one that has lost it reputation and prestige and you can't even bet on them for anything positive that can come out of them. The interest and investors influence that's now almost inseparable from most of our sporting activities has played a more negative role in damning our sporting sectors to be honest.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 05:58:05 AM

Yes if this much corruption is there in between the officials, then definitely in small events the players maybe forced to fix the games. In such a situation it will become really worse to bet on boxing events. Moreover it’s also noticed that the event is being removed from international competitions. So yes there is some serious issue going on. Hence it’s ideal to avoid boxing events for the time being. I have also noticed that many bookies have also started excluding boxing events for such nuisances also.

retreat

Activity: 1050
Merit: 380

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 06:04:26 AM

Indeed, from what I have heard, boxing is quite riddled with corruption and match fixing which makes boxing a sport with quite a bad image. However, even so, we cannot generalize that all boxing matches are bad, because there are definitely still honest boxing matches that are free from the usual bad things that happen, but maybe it's just difficult for us to see this. Hopefully the boxing sports committee can improve their management, so that this sport can become an even better sport in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████