Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators of Jeetscointalks, I'm calling you out  (Read 296 times)
Bulltard (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:54:05 AM

But some member do something against problems you mentioned. Have you seen AI Spam Report Reference Thread and Monthly Report Statistics ?

so you're saying things could be even worse if it weren't for those? damn!   Cheesy

more seriously, as you understood, i'm pissed for seeing my posts being deleted for no reason and on the contrary all the crap staying. why can't we have a normal board? some good serious info and people not taking themselves seriously? instead it's spam, shills, scams and whenever someone tries to be "fun", censorship.

i guess nothing can be done, right? proof is the initial reaction of everyone to me creating this topic here. they decided i was the asshole no matter what and i had no reason to complain. some even said i was worse than the spammers. oh well. i guess you deserve this place guys.
i'm sure many agree with me but they'd rather not go through the trouble of saying it. ignoring users or entire boards is easier. i just think it's a shame.

2009-2024: BTC price goes up, bitcointalk's reputation goes way down. again, shame.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16831

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 09:25:30 AM

16 posts in 10 days, 7 yesterday alone.  Grin
kind of why i'm pissed. my eyes are bleeding from reading this place and i'm the one "punished" for saying something about it.
You're allowed to say something about it, but it should be in the right place. Meta for instance. I bet none of your posts got deleted from this topic.

so you're saying things could be even worse if it weren't for those? damn!   Cheesy
You should have seen this place months before the Merit system.

more seriously, as you understood, i'm pissed for seeing my posts being deleted for no reason and on the contrary all the crap staying. why can't we have a normal board? some good serious info and people not taking themselves seriously? instead it's spam, shills, scams and whenever someone tries to be "fun", censorship.
There was most likely a reason: being off-topic. If Mods were wrong, I've seen theymos go through great lengths to undo the wrong.
If you want a topic without spam, create a self-moderated thread and delete anything you think is spam. Or report all the spam you see in other topics. If you respond to spam instead of reporting it, you're making it worse.

Then again, I get the feeling you know all this. You sound like an old member, so welcome back Smiley

Alone055

Activity: 1092
Merit: 219

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 10:09:44 AM

I often find your one-liners in different threads, they make me chuckle and I don't find anything bad with them, but you probably get reported a lot by other members, probably by creators of those threads in most cases, hence, the deletions happening.  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: