Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PEPE on the way of taking Memecoin crown  (Read 209 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 08:56:55 PM

PEPE consistently is the third largest memecoin by marketcap. PEPE has had an impressive growth of 30% in last 24 hours outperforming every popular coins. Not only they lead on price rise but for few days, they are the most traded memecoins overtaking Dogecoin. This increase in volume implies a price change that's happening at the moment. Their market cap is still one third of Shiba Inu and have a good possibility of rise. With so many people accumulating PEPE, do you see them dethroning Shiba Inu and Dogecoin to reach the top place for memecoin.
Op I don't know if you make some finding before you create this thread. In the crypto community we all k ow that bitcoin is the leader and there is no dispute on that and the second crypto is Ethereum there is no dispute but the third crypto both in price and the market cap is BNB. I was also thinking that it was Solana or dogecoin that were in the third position but late I discovered that it is BNB. And you can see everything clear down the images.
This is the market cap of the Pepe coin.
Pepe coin $0.00001339

And for BNB
BNB $612.28

Now from this two, you can retell us the second largest cryptocurrency both in price and the market cap.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:41:39 PM

Currently I see PEPE as the most popular memecoin compared to other memecoins, where PEPE's popularity is increasing over time, so that currently there are more and more fans, I myself cannot confirm whether PEPE can match the achievements of DOGE and SHIB in the future.

It's behind SHIB right now but with consistency in its development and updates, they have a higher chance of becoming solid competitors with those 2 major Memecoins and that's good progress for them because only a few have reached this far and with sudden growth overnight, surely they will further expand their popularity and investors because what people want nowadays is assurance not just some overly hyped coins by Youtubers where they are investors of those coins. With this growth, their investors are assured that they are going somewhere positive with their investment and not to get worried about getting scammed.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:31:37 PM

Currently I see PEPE as the most popular memecoin compared to other memecoins, where PEPE's popularity is increasing over time, so that currently there are more and more fans, I myself cannot confirm whether PEPE can match the achievements of DOGE and SHIB in the future.

It's behind SHIB right now but with consistency in its development and updates, they have a higher chance of becoming solid competitors with those 2 major Memecoins and that's good progress for them because only a few have reached this far and with sudden growth overnight, surely they will further expand their popularity and investors because what people want nowadays is assurance not just some overly hyped coins by Youtubers where they are investors of those coins. With this growth, their investors are assured that they are going somewhere positive with their investment and not to get worried about getting scammed.
Unfortunately, in Cryptocurrency trading we have no guarantee of always making a profit, so we have to be careful when we want to trade. Especially when we trade in meme coins like Shiba and several other meme coins listed on exchanges. YouTubers have the goal of having an influence on many people, even though they sometimes buy at cheap prices. By inviting many people to buy meme coins because it will increase the price of meme coins and when it rises high they will sell it and make a profit.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:35:01 PM

I am sure PEPE will be able to outperform SHIB and DOGE. PEPE has a very strong community which will encourage its price to continue to rise. Currently PEPE is ranked 21st and will continue to increase. I see that market attention towards SHIB is starting to decrease. DOGE is still the king of meme coins but I don't see any significant push from the DOGE community. These are my thoughts and my personal opinion.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:59:43 PM

I am sure PEPE will be able to outperform SHIB and DOGE. PEPE has a very strong community which will encourage its price to continue to rise. Currently PEPE is ranked 21st and will continue to increase. I see that market attention towards SHIB is starting to decrease. DOGE is still the king of meme coins but I don't see any significant push from the DOGE community. These are my thoughts and my personal opinion.
It's true, Pepe has a chance, as you said, Pepe has very strong support. We can see the price managed to print a new ATH and provide a lot of profit to those who continued to hold PEPE when the price was still cheap. PEPE is often used by whales to have fun by raising and lowering the price according to their wishes.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 03:15:57 AM

Anyway, the FOMO power still shows no signs of cooling down. Even though I have escaped it, I also believe that it will bring other surprises. In terms of competition with other memecoins like DOGE and SHIB, I think they will increase following the trend of FOMO people. In any case, in this situation it seems like the way they are being increased in price is questionable in terms of sustainability, but it is also part of the crypto space that volatility brings with it the opportunity/risk due to distribution to all participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 03:51:11 AM

Pepe Coin investors have pushed Pepe forward, with many investors buying Pepe Tokens. PEPEcoin is a meme cryptocurrency with no intrinsic value or expected financial return that many believe will increase in value. The project has no formal team or evolution roadmap the project bills itself as a completely useless coin and for entertainment purposes only. Many feel there is good potential for growth but it may take time to rise.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 04:33:34 AM

Pepe Coin investors have pushed Pepe forward, with many investors buying Pepe Tokens. PEPEcoin is a meme cryptocurrency with no intrinsic value or expected financial return that many believe will increase in value. The project has no formal team or evolution roadmap the project bills itself as a completely useless coin and for entertainment purposes only. Many feel there is good potential for growth but it may take time to rise.

I think so, but many traders also take advantage of the current moment of hype in the PEPE coin and for the price to start falling, but whether they the bookmakers will pump again, yes, you can just follow their development. I personally am still not too sure to enter now, especially since the price is also very potentially slammed and for now it's better to just wait for the moment of decline.

If there is a chance that another coin has a bigger decline percentage and hasn't gone up for a long time, maybe I will switch there first and it will be safer.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 04:51:46 AM

It's true, Pepe has a chance, as you said, Pepe has very strong support. We can see the price managed to print a new ATH and provide a lot of profit to those who continued to hold PEPE when the price was still cheap. PEPE is often used by whales to have fun by raising and lowering the price according to their wishes.

That is the problem faced by small investors. Meme coins have much higher volatility than altcoins. This is because the price has increased significantly. PEPE has shown an increase of thousands of percent since its initial launch. I'm sure there are still many whales holding PEPE and playing with its price in the market. Therefore we need to be careful in handling meme coins. I agree with you that the PEPE market is still very small and I think it is good for short term trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:32:12 AM

Pepe is really stepping up in the memecoins category, and it's looking good now for investors to dive into it, so let the  meme enthusiasts take the opportunity to accumulate it. As far as dethroning the two top meme rankings, dogecoin and Shiba Inu, we'll just wait and see how that will play out, because it's normal for projects to pump, but what we're looking at is surpassing the more established projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x