Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin profit - when is being greedy too greedy?  (Read 313 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2024, 12:41:46 PM

For me, when it comes to altcoin profits, being greedy can cross the line when you let FOMO (fear of missing out) drive your decisions instead of sticking to a strategy. It's crucial to set realistic profit targets and know when to take profits. If you keep holding out for that extra bit of gain, you might miss the chance to secure your earnings and risk the value dropping. Greed becomes too much when it blinds you to market risks and stops you from making rational decisions. I think it's better to take steady, smaller profits than to risk losing everything by aiming for the moon every time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 04:37:37 AM

Altcoins have been bleeding for over 6 weeks now I am just hoping we only have another month or so until they recover and start going back up again as I am tired of buying and ready for alt season to start banking some profits.
I am glad I sold my stash when BTC was still around 71k; otherwise, I got rekt. So, have you taken your profit before the dump? I believe you should secure the value of long-term capital gains by pressing the sell button once the market recovers. I knew it was so desperate to see you lose your unrealized profit, but will you repeat the same mistake and say that another wave will come soon? It's most likely that bitcoin is going sideways now. 

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 09:35:56 AM

Altcoins have been bleeding for over 6 weeks now I am just hoping we only have another month or so until they recover and start going back up again as I am tired of buying and ready for alt season to start banking some profits.
I am glad I sold my stash when BTC was still around 71k; otherwise, I got rekt. So, have you taken your profit before the dump? I believe you should secure the value of long-term capital gains by pressing the sell button once the market recovers. I knew it was so desperate to see you lose your unrealized profit, but will you repeat the same mistake and say that another wave will come soon? It's most likely that bitcoin is going sideways now.

I took profit but not all of it.

The market will recover and when they do I will take more profit then.

We still have another 6-12 months of this bull run to come so plenty of time for the market to reach new highs and take profits then
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 02:42:50 AM

there are many alternative coins circulating at the moment with various projects being offered, we have to take any risks at this time, and all of these are difficult choices depending on the luck we get, altcoins are difficult to determine, everything happens suddenly because it requires certain steps. Be sure to research everything. You are the person who knows your own finances best at this time and whether it is possible or not is clear
and it all has to be done wisely.
We do not "have to" take any risks, we could just stay with the top names and trusted ones and we may make less profit but at least we would know what we are doing and that's important. I personally believe that the best way to move forward would be just knowing what we are doing, and for that to mean something we should be focusing on how to get better results from known name ones.

If we focus on the smaller cap ones and think that it's time to get rich and take bigger risks, then when we lose money from them we shouldn't be shocked about it because that was the expected outcome, it would have been even lower chance if we make any money from them. So that is why I stay at the top names and do not move to any lower cap coins or tokens.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: