Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the elite knows what we don't know ? They might know life purpose of people  (Read 20 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 09:48:35 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2024, 10:25:34 AM by Waldorf77

What they know the elite what we don't know?
They might know why we humans even existing here on earth
What is interesting about them the agenda 2030 and wef they don't think on short term they make plans what will work even after they don't live anymore so they plan future even so further that their kids will be dead.
Only thing what can explain all of this will be If the theory that our souls not die.....so the klaus swab the head of davos wef make plans so seriously because he knows he will be living in this world for ever after his physical death he might reborn again but different name and different occupational status.
This make me think that only thing why the elite taking so seriously world we live in right now is that by their actions right here right now they can have control over their next lifes after Death.
This make me think that elite knows secret how to control who they gona be in their next lifes ( i see clearly they know how to control Matrix )
Now it's clear about they know something what we don't know so it's interesting to know more.
What we need is to have access to our soul memory and then we find reasons why we think in some ways and why we behave the way we behave.
But what's interesting here that world elite even the country leaders plan long term so clearly it show's that are worry about how they continue to live on this world on their next lifes.
Now it got me think that world elite might now the rule of karma otherwise they wouldnt be so busy to plan our world the way they do now.
The question is what they know what we don't know ?
I think in order to have point and meaning for us we need to know asap what they know becouse imagine this we play the game and we don't know the rules it might be bad for us in our next lifes.
Perhaps we been doing something in our previous lifes and we get now the results of this ....that's why it's important to get access to our previous life information.
If we look how the elite live the huge part of their lifes they spend life how to direct the world we think it's all about only money it's wrong they have some higher purpose and they do know more then others.
I Wonder why they don't make their secret to public this way we all can make better choises in our life don't we??
Now we all got talents and skills and we are interested about something...so the skills and talents might be just the Memory of our dna or generics Code the previous lifes ...so If i was the aircraft enginer 500 years ago so now i should be better and better.
Maybe it's like what Ever you do it now and you like what you doing and you are talented it means you started this 10000 years ago in your past lifes as the world evolves and developing.

So that's perhaps we can understood why it's so important to do things what you are genuinly interested and passioned about it.
Maybe the Joe biden was the leader of countries in his previous souls of lifes 50000 years or even more.
Also when someone is good with something it's a talent and the talent might come the Memory of previous life experinces of soul that's why someone has the very good talent of dancing or singing or sport or good with computer coding because soul been doing this 50000000 years a row.
I belive elite don't give us secrets to know how to have access to our past lifes of our soul experinces becouse they want to keep fair game so we naturally will grow spiritally without the "cheat codes of the game"

This all can explain why the greatest people in our life times never just focused on the life they lived on the earth times but they was more even to sacrafice themselfes to make the changes perhaps they got some ideas that they will live next lifes also here and Death of one life experince don't mean nothing for them that's why they never really focused on too much material things and ownership of material things but more they was aware that everything they touch feel and have it's just experince and short time.
Perhaps we can get the point of wef: " you own nothing and will be happy " perhaps moving us away from the owning mindset of material things could help us to wake up perhaps our minds are blocked because of our energy is blocked to grow us spiritually when we focus on too hard to own or have material things.

From my life experince i have met with super wealthy people who have even their own yachts ... what they say to me is grazy they tell same things a lot " don't focus on material things " " Im not even thinking about money "
A lot of them do some medition and wear some not even fancy clothes and they are a lot into accient meditation and spirituality ...it got me think that a lot wealthy people have the wealth just to feel good but they are spiritually awake and they are very close to secret of life purpose and higher meaning of everything.

So If there is road from  alpha to Omega then it means our souls started from alpha and end point will be Omega.
So that's we can call it prison planet once we Understood without cheat codes but with long experinces and awake we reach to OMEGA point and we brake Free.
So i guess the ultimate purpose is to brake free of this reality without cheat codes and to reach that OMEGA point but we can not reach to there until all the souls will be awakned so we Are like team those who are awakened will have responsibility to help others also but you can not awake others by just telling them....most likely those who don't want to awake only way for them it's hard way first thing will be move them Free of material focused chains and one step towards this will be economical crash it will be painful but it works for higher purpose.

Also Id like to point out that art music and best of people inspiration of artists are inspired by darkness and bad experinces somehow the madness and suffering will create the greatest artists and will make people so creative and people will show the beaty of their souls.
Look at the Singers and artists...look at the legends the best legends classics wich enriched our art and music and creativity lifes are the people from suffering and hard lifes.

That's all said it would be anyways good to know what the elite knows what we don't know becouse they live really on 100 years plans not today tommorow or 10 years but all their plans are long so it's clear that they know their souls don't die.

Look at what Putin said....he want to restore things many years ago perhaps Putin got access to Memory.
Also the Biden not very clear person becouse of his age but accidently he might say things what he souldnt say like he said about russian empire that indicates to me that Biden might have knowledge also how to access to past life
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: