Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy huge Bitcoin  (Read 531 times)
Bureau

Activity: 476
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:54:19 AM

Hey I'm looking to buying Bitcoin in amount of $5-10 M .
Seller must pass Satoshi text. If you got any advice or leads, it'll be appreciated.

What do you mean by seller must pass Satoshi text? At sych amount that wrote you need to use the OTC service provided by a crypto exchange. Since your account is brand new I don't think anyone would trust you here. Moreover those who have that value of Bitcoin will never sell it as they know the potential of Bitcoin.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 03:53:41 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2024, 04:03:42 PM by Cryptomultiplier

Seller must pass Satoshi text. If you got any advice or leads, it'll be appreciated.

What do you mean by seller must pass Satoshi text? At sych amount that wrote you need to use the OTC service provided by a crypto exchange. Since your account is brand new I don't think anyone would trust you here. Moreover those who have that value of Bitcoin will never sell it as they know the potential of Bitcoin.
Perhaps our OP should consider buying spot exchange traded funds, ETFs, that is available since before the halving and gaining adoption currently.
There's no need for much alarms also because this is where a trusted broker or exchange service is needed and it would be a bad idea if our OP doesn't have much knowledge on the subject of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general and still decide to invest in it.

So, it is until an interested wallet user is able to successfully verify the ownership of their wallet by sending the smallest Satoshi  from the withdrawal address to the virtual asset service provider (VASP), that is when our OP would trust them enough to buy the huge BTC so mentioned for grasp. Interesting indeed!

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 574
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 04:44:04 PM

Did you even know how much you are mentioning? $5–10 million is a significant amount of money. I can even say that is too much to invest, even though they said people should invest the amount they can afford to lose. I don't think you can afford to lose this money honestly, and again, this shows that you don't know much about bitcoin investment, and I don't think you have up to this amount. However, instead of coming here and saying you want to use this huge amount of money to invest in bitcoin, you should go to any exchange of your choice, like Binance, and buy your bitcoin there. You don't have to come here again and say you want to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 05:31:56 PM

Did you even know how much you are mentioning? $5–10 million is a significant amount of money. I can even say that is too much to invest, even though they said people should invest the amount they can afford to lose. I don't think you can afford to lose this money honestly, and again, this shows that you don't know much about bitcoin investment, and I don't think you have up to this amount. However, instead of coming here and saying you want to use this huge amount of money to invest in bitcoin, you should go to any exchange of your choice, like Binance, and buy your bitcoin there. You don't have to come here again and say you want to invest.
Investing more than $5 million in altcoins is a very scary and very dangerous thing. Knowledge about Bitcoin is very important. All of us traders here, I'm sure, already know what percentage of profits we have earned from when Bitcoin was launched until now. This is what makes many smart traders prefer Bitcoin to invest with the amount of money you mentioned above.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
irhact

Activity: 658
Merit: 827

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 06:05:22 PM

Maybe he's talking about signing a signature to prove that you have the coins in your wallet but I wouldn't believe the OP since he's a newbie and amd mightn't be serious. If I have the amount of money the OP is claiming to have and I want to buy Bitcoin, I'll just register on a trusted exchange to buy the Bitcoin from them. I will have a security of not getting scammed as I can't trust any random individual on the internet with that amount of money. There are many trusted exchanges that will have that quality of Bitcoin to buy.

To avoid suspicious I can deposited the money small quantity at a time and also withdrawal small quality of Bitcoin until I have been able to withdraw everything from the exchange as large quality of transaction can be flagged and I'll need to provide more verification but I would not want to add extra KYC after the usual documents that they'll need to make me eligible to buy and withdraw some Bitcoin from the exchange.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:39:32 AM

5$ to 10$M is a big amount for me you don't need to  invest this amount in one coin,there are also good altcoins to buy if i were you buy different coins with that amount because if you failed in one coins there are possibility that in the other coin you will earn, bitcoin is a good coin to invest but it needs time and patience in waiting so be careful.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 04:20:37 AM

Quote from: Listed4k7

Hope you know you are planning to use huge amount of capital to purchase Bitcoin, don't forget to invest what you can afford to lose because many investors has loss huge amount of capital, because some thought it is by huge amount of capital investors use to make income from Bitcoin investment.  If you have the knowledge of the investment you are about to enter, I will advice you to divide the capital into two so that you will be able to invest half on Bitcoin and half on altcoins, which is the right tactics investors use to make income from the market. Once you have the knowledge of trading, you don't need to be afraid of trading, all you need to do is to trade when the bullish season appear in the market.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 09:34:57 PM

I think this is not a good idea investing on that amount is very risky, that is very big if i have that money i will not invest in crypto to earn more, there is a lot of business you can build by that amount, if you really have that amount just invest 1m$ in crypto and use another amount to build a businesses for good crypto is risky but profitable you can win or lose on it, just use a money that you can afford to lose.

AVE5

Activity: 224
Merit: 108

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:01:09 AM

Why sort of text would that be Op? Giving you an access to wallet for you ass the buyer to be sure you're buying a legitimate bitcoin like there had been adulterated developed bitcoin or what exactly is the need of the text?
Well, for the advice, as other members has refered you to the exchange, I think that's just where you can afford to buy such amount of bitcoin because it's a huge sum.
But instead of buy all at a time, I'd suggest you buy on DCAs so you can accumulate more to your assets. Don't you also think of diversifying?

Asiska02

Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 06:36:48 PM

You can’t guarantee buying bitcoin at this amount, most especially that everyone is waiting for final bull run and so they can’t let their coins just resort into selling them at a regular price. And what you require is a Satoshi text, that’s really odd since Satoshi itself has never existed in the forum for a decade, seems like you are only fooling around trying to see who will fall on your trick. And buying bitcoin at this huge amount is quite unreal for me. Sorry.

His account might be a newbie and possibly a newbie in this space but what he’s asking of is really odd to me, it’s unlike it in this current age. Who asks someone to go through a long process like getting a verification through a text before they can get coins from them? This is absurd. If he’s new in this space, he must have come across an exchange or name of a popular exchange in crypto that he ought to have known the use of it, he shouldn’t be asking this here when he can easily go to an exchange and buy the bitcoins. He should only be asking how he can get directives on how to get them through an exchange and not this. $5-10 is a huge amount though, doesn’t sounds like a whale here still.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AYOBA

Activity: 322
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:41:07 PM

As a biginner, I think cutting a huge amount of money that he wanted to invest is not a good idea. Even though you really want to invest, you should only invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose. But with this amount of money you wanted to start investing with, to be honest, $5–10 is very high for you as a newbie.

Because I'm sure that you cannot afford to lose this amount of money you mentioned earlier, I would rather advise you to have as much DCA in your wallet so that you can accumulate more before starting to buy bitcoin or any coins that you wish to buy. But as this is your level now, it will be good if you can take your time, learn and also do more research to learn much about Bitcoin investment so that you can also have experience and knowledge about it, and with that, you will know how to avoid too much loss on your investments.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1062

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 08:44:31 PM

Well, said who would like to expose his/her identity while holding that much amount of funds, it's too dangerous even some life threats are also possible. Look at the entire discussion fo the thread, Op hasn't even made a single reply, seems like he randomly posted something and disappeared. ANyway, I would like to advice everyone not not disclose their identity and funds anywhere in public it can lead to serious conciquences.

kingvirtus09

Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 09:32:03 PM

Are you just tripping the community members here on the forum OP? The value of what you are saying is too much to exchange with you. Well, anyway, I hope you find the answer to what you are looking for.

That size is a bit difficult because you want it to happen, as you mentioned, with $5–10 million to exchange for what you want. Then what I still do not understand or is not clear to me is the "Satoshi Text."What do you mean here, Op?

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 02:37:05 AM

Well, said who would like to expose his/her identity while holding that much amount of funds, it's too dangerous even some life threats are also possible. Look at the entire discussion fo the thread, Op hasn't even made a single reply, seems like he randomly posted something and disappeared. ANyway, I would like to advice everyone not not disclose their identity and funds anywhere in public it can lead to serious conciquences.
our funds are in our wallet, and just like banks, never reveal anything about it or we will experience regret later. I don't think the OP is serious about what he said, because it seems like it doesn't make sense to respond to it, but in any case we take it as a positive, the statement is a reminder that we should be more careful in maintaining the confidentiality of our funds, because sometimes someone can also experience confusion due to a lack of focus

arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 09:40:43 AM

Are you just tripping the community members here on the forum OP? The value of what you are saying is too much to exchange with you. Well, anyway, I hope you find the answer to what you are looking for.

That size is a bit difficult because you want it to happen, as you mentioned, with $5–10 million to exchange for what you want. Then what I still do not understand or is not clear to me is the "Satoshi Text."What do you mean here, Op?

I guess he is just joking around. Since if he can spend that much for sure he already know where to buy bitcoins using the balance he have. $5-$10 million dollar is not small amount and it need multiple exchange to use so that he can make sure that he's account is safe and there will be no account flagging will happen due to huge funds suddenly sent on exchange account.

But still I don't believe that OP will buy bitcoin using such huge amount since provably the intention on why this post created is either to confused people or just flex some unrealistic amount and create a discussion about the topic he create.

Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1112

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 11:41:05 AM

If you want to buy with that large of amount I guess ideally and much safer is to use an exchange and store your asset in a hardware wallet instead you are seeking attention here seems like OP is just having a trolling time here in the community. A newly created account created a post and then vanished nothing new with this phenomenon. I recommend to make close the thread.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1062

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 09:01:06 PM

If you want to buy with that large of amount I guess ideally and much safer is to use an exchange and store your asset in a hardware wallet instead you are seeking attention here seems like OP is just having a trolling time here in the community. A newly created account created a post and then vanished nothing new with this phenomenon. I recommend to make close the thread.

Haha, what kind of lust for attention this is, like really What kind of profit does he want to generate through this kind of attention? Anyway, that's not a big deal but yup this thread should be locked, at the same time no one can do it except OP, or the moderator. That's not the first time we've seen such a thread. Looks like he's reading all these posts in stealth mode and wants to give a big surprise by dropping 1BTC as a reward to all the participants in the discussion according to their number of posts.

Hey OP are you there, your plan is exposed and for exposing this plan I want 10% extra of the total pool haha (Just kidding, you'll get It even if I don't mention but I use to mention to avoid unnecessary quotes)

Faisal2202

Activity: 1260
Merit: 477

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 05:12:29 PM

Such a huge amount, do you want to buy all at once, I think you should not, as current market is already in the hype, and buying now will definitely going to make you lose in the upcoming bear market. I think you should do DCA while investing in BTC as it is the most proper way right now. Is DCA as 5 to 10 million dollars are more than enough to invest in the bear market?

It's just a thought, not a piece of financial advice. So DYOR before following it. Besides whoever will make a deal with you must pass Satoshi text. As according to my knowledge it's a hash-verifying procedure like verifying the public key etc. to confirm if the buyer or seller has enough funds. I think you should deal with some liquid site.

Lakai01
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 2833

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 06:03:52 PM

Such a huge amount, do you want to buy all at once, I think you should not, as current market is already in the hype, and buying now will definitely going to make you lose in the upcoming bear market. I think you should do DCA while investing in BTC as it is the most proper way right now. Is DCA as 5 to 10 million dollars are more than enough to invest in the bear market?
I think this “hint” is very dangerous. We have absolutely no idea how the price will develop, so it is impossible to say whether we are at the start of a rally or have already reached the top of a bull cycle (I personally don't think so). OP will also have given some thought to such sums.

@OP
This query is absolutely not for a public forum (presumably you've already received a few PMs from scammers?). If I were you, I would buy the coins via the OTC divisions of well-known exchanges, e.g. Binance OTC or Kraken. The standard exchanges often have a limit of 0.5 BTC per day, which you can buy there by bank transfer.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Z_MBFM

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 06:20:24 PM

$5-10M is a very large amount I am confused if anyone would invest such a large amount together. And when a newbie account like yours says something like that, it becomes very hard to believe. If you can invest a large amount in Bitcoin for long term investment then it will bring you a bright future.  But if you panic after investing and see the price of Bitcoin drop a bit then you will lose a lot.  Bitcoin is a long-term investment.  So don't panic by investing here  And if you buy large amount of bitcoins then hold them in a hardware wallet which will be safe for you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: