Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 09:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade North Idaho Riverfront Land for Physical 1 BTC Casascius/Lealana/BTCC?  (Read 149 times)
Spokanistan51 (OP)

Activity: 1793
Merit: 192

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 01:45:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2024, 06:44:47 PM by Spokanistan51

North Idaho Pack River riverfront property up fot trade in Bonner County, Idaho.

I own multiple properties in Idaho, I am putting this one up for trade for physical BTC.

Live in, or outside, the USA and want to own a piece of North Idaho land? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own your own recreational property with Pack River frontage in North Idaho. Many options for this parcel including camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, getting off the grid, or just getting away to your own piece of Idaho paradise. The land is .27 total acres (1/4 acre) with a flat portion on the river bank, and partially treed portion on the east border. The property shares a corner to US Government owned federal land, so you also have access to thousands of acres of public land. This would be a great piece of land to own and visit for an annual Summer Idaho adventure. There is a private road that ends at the property, but there are no current legal easements with the private owners of the road. Access to the land is achieved by parking on the public Upper Pack River Road, and then a short 10 minute hike up the riverbank to where your private paradise awaits. Property is located off of the Upper Pack River Road, Sandpoint, ID 83864. There is no electricity, septic, well, or other services currently established. This is not a buildable lot based on proximity to the river, but other options may be available like temporary structures. Doing your own research is recommended. This is true off the grid land. Drive time 30 minutes to Sandpoint, 40 minutes Bonners Ferry, 60 minutes to Silverwood Theme Park.
I have a local title company and real estate attorney in the area for processing of property transfer of deed/title. Another bonus, there is not a "gift tax" in Idaho on property transfers  Wink.

2024 county appraised value $75,846
Looking to trade for a funded 1 BTC Casascius, Lealana, BTCC, or Denarium coin. Will accept multiple of .5's, .25's, and .1's, but sum must be 1 BTC. Open to liquid offers also.

Can use MJ for Escrow to hold funded coin until property is transferred to new owner as peace of mind for purchaser.

DM me with additional questions.

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/zbfRDbe

https://imgur.com/a/7ZQS8P1

https://imgur.com/a/HypKywl

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Spokanistan51 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 04:41:49 PM

Bump, still for sale. Prior deal fell through.

tread93

Activity: 1302
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 01:22:36 AM

Very cool post m8, I hope that you find what you're looking for. Do you have any pictures of the actual property that you could post on here? I've heard that Idaho is beautiful & some of the scenic pictures I've seen from there are absolutely breath taking - I wouldn't mind having a property in Idaho! Unfortunately I don't have a Cas coin to put up for it tho. Good luck with your sale!

Spokanistan51 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 01:27:25 AM

It’s an amazing place, big skies and blue waters.

See the links at the bottom of the listing, plenty of pics there and I have plenty more. I live about an hour away.

Liquid accepted also  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: