Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolutionary Medical Service Meets Blockchain Brilliance - A Call for Collabora  (Read 60 times)
Breast Cancer Eradication (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 12:06:29 PM

Join our stellar venture! We're seeking blockchain tech partners for our grand medical project, aiming high for the NYSE!
   csbl.top

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 12:14:22 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2024, 09:44:40 PM by Mr. Big

Join our stellar venture! We're seeking blockchain tech partners for our grand medical project, aiming high for the NYSE!
   csbl.top

https://csbl.top/ Kiss Kiss Kiss

Doesn't anyone fancy this project
Fiatless

Activity: 616
Merit: 573

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 09:00:08 AM

I checked your website and saw the claim that your project cures cancer. This claim is attractive because cancer has killed many people who are close to me. But there is no proof that you can cure cancer. You didn't also give the scientific or medical processes your health center will use to eradicate breast cancer. You even promised to return people's money if they were not cured, and what is the guarantee that this will happen.

My suggestion is that you start with breast cancer patients in your location. Use these medical procedures to cure them, and the news of this innovation will spread. People from different countries will visit your organization for a cure. This is when you can share the testimonies on different platforms and ask for partnership. Nobody will trust your organization because you don't have any evidence that you offer what you claim.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 12:12:24 PM

I checked your website and saw the claim that your project cures cancer. This claim is attractive because cancer has killed many people who are close to me. But there is no proof that you can cure cancer. You didn't also give the scientific or medical processes your health center will use to eradicate breast cancer. You even promised to return people's money if they were not cured, and what is the guarantee that this will happen.

My suggestion is that you start with breast cancer patients in your location. Use these medical procedures to cure them, and the news of this innovation will spread. People from different countries will visit your organization for a cure. This is when you can share the testimonies on different platforms and ask for partnership. Nobody will trust your organization because you don't have any evidence that you offer what you claim.

First of all, thank you for your reply, we are using ancient Chinese medical technology, due to China's policy, we can't share any relevant news, and we have cured breast cancer, medical institutions will go out of business, because they can't get more benefits from you, in any country this will be suppressed by capital, so in many countries cured cancer but will go to court,   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: