Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 08:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can ordinary people live consciously?  (Read 78 times)
shanhaigamefi (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:53:05 AM

For me, acknowledging that I'm just an ordinary person is paramount。Do you have any other answers?
Filippo Spina
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 02:30:13 PM

I can't tell you how many people I've encountered in my life that are miserable because they are famous or popular now after being successful.

They literally miss the monotonous lifestyle. I don't blame them either! More money, more problems as people famously say.

Your life is perfect because you are living it, and there are some who aren't living it anymore. That's what should drive your conscious.
boyptc

Activity: 3094
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 03:31:15 PM

Acknowledging almost everything in your surroundings. That's how you live consciously.

But at the end of it, you have to live your life with compassion to others and always be considerate. It's not going to cost you money if you're going to be kind to other at most times.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2100
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 10:01:17 PM

Acknowledging almost everything in your surroundings. That's how you live consciously.

But at the end of it, you have to live your life with compassion to others and always be considerate. It's not going to cost you money if you're going to be kind to other at most times.
exactly , being thankful to every little thing in life is the best way to show that we are living consciously
actually its not just  for ordinary people but more on those who are living luxurious because that is not permanently
and surely they will be the one that mostly affected once they fail not like the ordinary people who can survive in
all forms of living.

boyptc

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 07:57:36 PM

exactly , being thankful to every little thing in life is the best way to show that we are living consciously
actually its not just  for ordinary people but more on those who are living luxurious because that is not permanently
and surely they will be the one that mostly affected once they fail not like the ordinary people who can survive in
all forms of living.
I agree.

Being grateful at all times as well with every little that you have will also make you a great person. It won't cost you a lot but it will effect you that much.

That's how you are living consciously when you're grateful to the things that you have. Not all people are grateful with that much they have but if you only have a little, you need to be happy and thankful with that and be content.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2464
Merit: 276

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:29:25 PM

Everybody is their super hero in their universe so everyone has their life and they have choice about how they're going to make it which is more of financial success but others have their own preferences too.

Life is too short to be worried about things that we don't have, we should be focused on what can we do better if we do want to be better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2590
Merit: 217

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 09:31:52 PM

Look around and don’t just focus on yourself. Everything exists the same time as you and people are living their own separate lives. I think in our today’s time where social media use has been rampant, we tend to get lost in ourselves and think about no one else but ourselves. But if we just pause and think about the scale of the universe and how we are just nothing but a little dot that can make you live consciously.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1638
Merit: 167

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 10:18:47 PM

For me, acknowledging that I'm just an ordinary person is paramount。Do you have any other answers?
learning and developing personal achievements, this is the key so that ordinary people can continue to live sustainably. reading good books and meditating can give someone the ability to make themselves fully and well aware, I know that reading cannot be forced, it is a hobby but something that is driven by the heart will be a good hobby and they read many good books will bow their heads and cherish everyone

Reatim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 366

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 08:05:08 AM

I know that reading cannot be forced, it is a hobby but something that is driven by the heart will be a good hobby and they read many good books will bow their heads and cherish everyone
I believe anyone can fall in love with reading if they just find a good book. We all have different tastes so it’s important that you find the best one for yourself. I agree that a book helps one in many parts of his or her life. We learn a lot from reading books and can even apply some of what we read in real life. It’s definitely a hobby that one should have throughout his or her life.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
peter0425

Activity: 2744
Merit: 450

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:35:47 PM

They literally miss the monotonous lifestyle. I don't blame them either! More money, more problems as people famously say.
They just create their own problems because they have nothing else to worry about anymore. It is extremely difficult to live a life financially unstable. Rich people who say they do not want their money are not living consciously. They should acknowledge their privilege and don’t diminish the hardships of others who struggle going through in life.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 294
Merit: 43

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 05:39:08 AM

The summary is here note what the environment your in desire as the word acknowledge may be most preferable let be what you can't change as well don't interfere what you know it's beyond the physical, offend no one but be yourself and give everything around you their due respect, nature is a reciprocate what one gives in become it out avoidance of the unknown even if it may occur as unforseen circumstances make you live more conscious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 07:34:24 AM

The summary is here note what the environment your in desire as the word acknowledge may be most preferable let be what you can't change as well don't interfere what you know it's beyond the physical, offend no one but be yourself and give everything around you their due respect, nature is a reciprocate what one gives in become it out avoidance of the unknown even if it may occur as unforseen circumstances make you live more conscious.
I agree.

You should offend no one but we don't know if there are times that we're able to offend someone through our actions and words.

That's why as much as you can, just be yourself and if you think that you're not intentionally hurting anyone and offending them with your moves, it's not your problem if they get offended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: