Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: child board like this will help newbies so much.  (Read 256 times)
Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:41:52 AM

A new board for beginners isn't needed. This is the board they should visit. The problem is, many begin their stay here without reading any of the sticky threads and immediately start with questions. How do I buy bitcoin, what wallet should I use, which exchange do you recommend, etc. Regardless of how many new child boards the admins introduced, they would never be able to prevent that. What I would like to see, and what has been proposed in the past, is a welcome message with basic information about the forum that newbies would see after signing up. Sadly, it seems that idea was abandoned.   
I think that this forum is very well planned and organized and any newbie that is serious to learn will not have any trouble doing so, we have sticky threads and if there's any areas of cryptocurrency that they don't understand, all they need to do is start a topic and ask questions. Newbies should not totally rely on this forum to learn about cryptocurrency, they should carry out research on different areas of crypto, then they can come here and either share their experience with experienced members for better clarity or ask questions on areas where they don't understand. I doubt that creating new child boards will help newbies better, we have enough materials and great minds to direct serious newbies.

I joined this forum without any crypto knowledge, i became active and learning from the discussions while also making research from what I've learned, if I don't understand anything, I simply start a thread and ask. A very big thanks to everyone on this forum, there is no hesitation to collectively finding solutions to questions raised.

A welcome message to newly registered accounts with basic information about the forum will be a welcome development as far as I'm concerned. I didn't know that something like it has been proposed in the past, hopefully it'll be implemented one day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 05:57:01 PM

I think your feeling of trying to make a good impact to the forum is understandable as at a very beginning level one always things here are not proper that some things needs to be added however, as time goes on you will have to understand that the forum is already in a good shape as it is right now. I was once of this kind of opinion until I read further about the forum and I knew it was perfect already.

Now, to be more precised this forum has lasted for over a decade and about 4/5 years now which means almost everything here has been deliberated on over the years yet has not changed that means it's all correct. if the forum need such child board as you called it, in this 14 to 15 years this forum have existed it would have been changed but since it's not necessarily it has not been altered. So you should know that everything is fine with where they belong, so no need for additional board for now except the @Admin finds it necessary.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Obulis (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 08:59:16 AM

I think your feeling of trying to make a good impact to the forum is understandable as at a very beginning level one always things here are not proper that some things needs to be added however, as time goes on you will have to understand that the forum is already in a good shape as it is right now. I was once of this kind of opinion until I read further about the forum and I knew it was perfect already.

except the @Admin finds it necessary.

The impression you are giving does not comply with the intent of the post because
A look on the forum speaks louder for itself, how organized the forum is..

You made a point that except the Admin finds it necessary. You should know that the admin finding it necessary does not mean that the forum is not well planned as it is.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 574
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 03:22:04 PM

Actually as a beginner I think is advisable to start from beginners and help board, Moreover as a newbie I think that's the best place to start up with. However with the help of beginners and help board you will be thought about the steps to take when making any investment, and also the things you need to avoid as a newbie. However as a newbie there are so many things to learn from the beginners and help board that will guide you, so that should in case you  visit other board you won't find it difficult to make post.

Beginners and help board is very helpful for the newcomers joining the forum newly. and it is the best board for newcomer to start learning in the forum, as it will be very helpful for beginners and also find the forum easily and accessible. Furthermore, most of the forum rules and regulation are all in the beginners section of the forum. So you can see that starting in this board is very crucial for a newbie.

And also any question of a newcomer as long as it is not a technical question it get discussed here. furthermore before a newbie proceed in the forum the rules and regulations is compulsory for them to know and it will be very easy for them to operate in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 193

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 08:52:05 PM

Actually as a beginner I think is advisable to start from beginners and help board, Moreover as a newbie I think that's the best place to start up with. However with the help of beginners and help board you will be thought about the steps to take when making any investment, and also the things you need to avoid as a newbie. However as a newbie there are so many things to learn from the beginners and help board that will guide you, so that should in case you  visit other board you won't find it difficult to make post.

Beginners and help board is very helpful for the newcomers joining the forum newly. and it is the best board for newcomer to start learning in the forum, as it will be very helpful for beginners and also find the forum easily and accessible. Furthermore, most of the forum rules and regulation are all in the beginners section of the forum. So you can see that starting in this board is very crucial for a newbie.

And also any question of a newcomer as long as it is not a technical question it get discussed here. furthermore before a newbie proceed in the forum the rules and regulations is compulsory for them to know and it will be very easy for them to operate in the forum.

Well, that's right, as it will help them to know what they are doing and also to be careful in this forum, also to avoid mistakes that will make them lose their account or their efforts.

As it is said, knowing the rules and regulations of this forum as a beginner, helps them in many ways like being patient, and how to start up their account, knowing how to post to earn merits and so on and as you said, they can ask questions in anything they don't understand, if newbies as this ideas, they won't find it difficult or regret to join this forum.
Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 09:32:58 PM

You're right knowing the rules and regulations of the forum is very important, this will enable us to navigate the forum even without anyone telling us about what to do in the initial time. However with the help of those rules and regulations you will get to find out the dos and don't of the forum, if you take your time to read the rules and regulations of the forum probably there are some certain things you can do without seeking for help from anyone that is why reading the rules and regulations is very necessary.

Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 09:38:23 PM

Actually as a beginner I think is advisable to start from beginners and help board, Moreover as a newbie I think that's the best place to start up with. However with the help of beginners and help board you will be thought about the steps to take when making any investment, and also the things you need to avoid as a newbie. However as a newbie there are so many things to learn from the beginners and help board that will guide you, so that should in case you  visit other board you won't find it difficult to make post.

Beginners and help board definitely serves its purpose. If these newbies will consistently visit this board, I’m sure they will learn easily in the forum and will gain those crucial information in a short time that they need to know so they will never mess up in the forum. While those other boards are certainly useful than the other, but if you are still starting to explore in the forum, then focus more on this beginners section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 10:43:40 PM

Beginners & help is best suited for newbies and there is no need for creating another child board for them again and any question any newbie like to ask, they should ask in this board answers will flood the question. Though Op I will not debunk or rebuke your question and I believed it is just a suggestion to see the opinions of the forum users and I think nobody will agree with on such demand because the forum is well structured and designed. Everything is working perfectly.

And the only thing we need now is the number of merit sources. I know two had left the forum and they have not been replaced so we need more.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 07:25:16 AM

Beginners & help is best suited for newbies and there is no need for creating another child board for them again and any question any newbie like to ask, they should ask in this board answers will flood the question. Though Op I will not debunk or rebuke your question and I believed it is just a suggestion to see the opinions of the forum users and I think nobody will agree with on such demand because the forum is well structured and designed. Everything is working perfectly.

And the only thing we need now is the number of merit sources. I know two had left the forum and they have not been replaced so we need more.

Yes I concur to your saying I was a newbie growing gradually from this board there nothing lacking in the board called beginners and help that newbies can't get though I stand to be corrected, u think it's unwise to flood here with another thread or forum for newbies why the existing one is serving the same purpose, is like trying to even isolate the newbie from some senior men who may even guide them more, them operating here in beginners and help can make them grow faster as correction is likely to be given as mist if the experience people comes in often. For me I don't see need but just as others said if the admin deem it necessary such can be introduced.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: