Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐶 KABOSU Doge Private Coin - $KAB - Privacy Doge Coin  (Read 514 times)
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2024, 06:45:46 PM

I'm more curious why we need administrator privileges on windows, or in linux it requires HID libaries. Why does the wallet need a library designed to interface with usb/bluetooth devices?

Windows and Antivirus software always block miner software and mining daemons.  Always add to exceptions and run as admin as this will overcome any issues in windows and antivirus.  Also, you dont have to mine it if you are not comfortable doing so.  This is being mined as we speak...
Well the project is not too bad mostly the logo if the memecoin. But when I clicked the site the loading taking longer so I could not see the literature in the site. Or is it that the site is not mobile friendly? And also you have to add the electron to windows os because those who use Ubuntu are not much as people who use windows. I'm since it is new project, everything will come gradually.

Op you said this "Wallstreet Bets Coin" had a lawsuit problem and the project collapsed so how sure are that this one will not crashed or have the same fate with that? What are the factors that guarantee this?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
automatikjack

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 02:27:26 PM

I'm more curious why we need administrator privileges on windows, or in linux it requires HID libaries. Why does the wallet need a library designed to interface with usb/bluetooth devices?

Windows and Antivirus software always block miner software and mining daemons.  Always add to exceptions and run as admin as this will overcome any issues in windows and antivirus.  Also, you dont have to mine it if you are not comfortable doing so.  This is being mined as we speak...

AV exceptions are different to administrator privileges. The HID libraries I am more curious about why that is needed for a wallet
flowbee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:37:52 PM

Good Morning!!

Your wallet works, the sync is smooth and the mining pool is easy to figure out!! Thanks for a nice new coin to hobby mine with!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: