Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our mind is powerful  (Read 97 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:54:17 AM

I tell you from experinces that mind and brain have a lot power.
Your mindset has power when it comes to manifestion thing it only works If you think through who you want to be and what kind of life you should have this is like gps navigation once you have set your destination then solution how to get there will come in your mind soon you will be using little skills and knowledge resources you have to get there.
You need be strong in your mind If you not sure what you want you don't get nothing.
Another example: i had to do one difficult Job with low money but before i went to that Job i said myself, " it's low paid job and not easy but i will be best on this job i will do good and i Will do fast and i Will be very productive" and then it happens i was best on this Job and even when it was hard i managed easy way.
But other guys who i was working with even they had more experince and they was doing more then i did they was more Active they did not get same results what i did just because i made my mind that nothing couldt distracting my mind was all set.
Need to give your mind strong directions and the rest of it your Brain will work out.
So your goal will be like building the house you start from the roof the roof is the goal and then you move down to the how to get there how to do it.

Your mind have a lot power If your mind is right you overcome obstacles.
You just need to set your gps navigation the goal and future in your mind in any details as possible the how comes after you have the vision who you want to be where and with who and how you want to see your life the HOW it's not your first problem it's the second problem after you have figured out what exacly you want.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2450
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 01:46:05 PM

I agree that the mind is truly powerful. You can achieve anything if you really put your mind into it. However you decide to approach a particular situation, whether it is positively or negatively, it will show itself in real life. You manifest what you want so let us all think of our goals and try to work as hard for those.

bluebit25

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

https://bitlist.co

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 02:46:01 PM

This is true, just looking at the things we are seeing in use it all comes from ideas and when someone finds it they develop things together. Just like how the OP mentioned the determination to solve goals gradually from the small things closest to our abilities, when I was a child I also wondered what the point of going to school was? And as an adult, I understand the importance of learning, and applying those things in life, our minds are trained to overcome doubt, fear, judgment, selfishness,... then get things done.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 02:48:18 PM

Brain is like CPU of the body so everything that we process is ordered by brain, I am not sure it has the power but it has the solution to every problem and for that we only has to let it think through. It's not same for everyone cause everyone has their interest in different things and according to that your brain will be productive not on everything you want to try.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:30:30 PM

If you ask the successful businessmen what tips they can give to the young ones and aspiring people who likes to be successful.

One of things that they are going to say is to change our mindset. Our minds are set to be negative and thinks that we can't do things, so you have to defy it and change the way you think.

It's true our mind is powerful, even pain that we can feel, we can endure it through our mind.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
SATWAT

Activity: 924
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:39:01 PM

We have too many things around us just because of peoples those were having powerful minds and there is no doubt we can achieve everything just because of this powerful mind, but firstly we need to set our goals for the life then surely things can go on positive side which is allowing us to have good things in life. But if someone want to stay with his negativity this is also happening because we are having too many things around which are creating mess-up for the common peoples as these are set for creating problems, this all is happening just because of powerful mind peoples.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
peter0425

Activity: 2716
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 03:55:54 AM

Mind is indeed powerful but if all we do is think and plan nothing will happen.

We also need to accompany our thoughts with actions. If we are all talk and no action, we won’t achieve our dreams. I know lots of people who dreamed highly but couldn’t put it into reality. That would be a nightmare. No matter how high you fly in your dreams, you can never fly unless you do something about it.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 167

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:45:30 AM

The greatest asset that humans have is the brain, so people who don't use their brains well will only end up disappointed and also poor

I have seen how successful people use their brains to the maximum, they take advantage of all the gaps and try hard to get the benefits from it, people who fail (end up in poverty or stupidity) are those who don't use their brains to the maximum

Fill_IPO

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 06:45:30 PM

Your mindset has power when it comes to manifestion thing it only works If you think through who you want to be and what kind of life you should have this is like gps navigation once you have set your destination then solution how to get there will come in your mind soon you will be using little skills and knowledge resources you have to get there.
You need be strong in your mind If you not sure what you want you don't get nothing.
Another example: i had to do one difficult Job with low money but before i went to that Job i said myself, " it's low paid job and not easy but i will be best on this job i will do good and i Will do fast and i Will be very productive" and then it happens i was best on this Job and even when it was hard i managed easy way.
But other guys who i was working with even they had more experince and they was doing more then i did they was more Active they did not get same results what i did just because i made my mind that nothing couldt distracting my mind was all set.
Need to give your mind strong directions and the rest of it your Brain will work out.
So your goal will be like building the house you start from the roof the roof is the goal and then you move down to the how to get there how to do it.

You just need to set your gps navigation the goal and future in your mind in any details as possible the how comes after you have the vision who you want to be where and with who and how you want to see your life the HOW it's not your first problem it's the second problem after you have figured out what exacly you want.

People should give you merit, I don't have any to give yet. Yes, great topic, some positive people need to be reminded how great life can be!
Obulis

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:58:42 AM

The mind is the driving force behind our entirety. Even when the brain would want to take over our being, the mind well trained will always take the lead whether in good or evil.
The mind will wage war or always produce peace no matter what.
The mind is indeed powerful!
rodskee

Activity: 2436
Merit: 204

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:24:29 AM

Like what the old saying and belief is Mind Over body  ,what your mind think is what your body acting ,

The phrase "mind over body" generally refers to the idea that the mind is more powerful than the body and can be used to control physical responses or overcome physical limitations. It suggests that mental strength, willpower, and focus can enable a person to push through physical challenges, endure pain, or achieve physical feats that might otherwise seem impossible.

This concept is often associated with practices like meditation, yoga, sports psychology, and various forms of mental training where individuals learn to harness the power of their minds to enhance physical performance, manage stress, or promote healing. By emphasizing the importance of mental discipline and control, the idea of "mind over body" highlights the interconnectedness of mental and physical well-being and the potential for individuals to influence their physical experiences through their thoughts and beliefs.

that is what Quora says  and the bot assistant

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-phrase-mind-over-body-mean#:~:text=The%20concept%20of%20mind%20over,as%20incredibly%20difficult%20or%20impossible.

Maybe that will help the thread have a better understanding that our mind has its own power and over our body .

Cityhunter34

Activity: 266
Merit: 62

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 11:18:16 PM

Op you are absolutely right because our mind come first on anything we are doing, less take for instance you were sent to go and learn a skill by your uncle and in your mind you didn't like the work, although there is no how that you would understand what they are teaching you why because in your mind is not that particular work that you want to learn.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:18:08 PM

Power without righteous thinking is what destroys people.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 266
Merit: 40

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 08:04:08 AM

I agree that the mind is truly powerful. You can achieve anything if you really put your mind into it. However you decide to approach a particular situation, whether it is positively or negatively, it will show itself in real life. You manifest what you want so let us all think of our goals and try to work as hard for those.

Yes the power of the mind can't be underestimated, nothing is too hard to achieve if the mind is prepared to pursue it, the mind is the motivator to any achievement without the mind nothing works. When the mind is poor the thinking and actualizing of things become impossible, the mind is what creat Man dominion in his life pursue any poor thinking mindset hardly get it right, it serves as success determinant.

Volimack

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 04:31:32 PM

Mind is really strong Many of us become more or less mentally weak in various adverse situations in life. Confidence is lost again and again it seems that all the ways back are closed. But the key to survival is to mentally make yourself stronger. You may not be equally successful in all areas of life. To race against time one has to face failure sometimes but don't fall apart at that time rebuild yourself.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: