Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could i found a legit project?  (Read 324 times)
Solanawish85585 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 01:12:21 PM

Are you guys also a victim of a rug projects like me i am now fed up with the meme coins specially on solana most of them are rug and the projects who reach to millions of Marketcap is really hard to find and when i found them those coins already at their ATH. Tell me how could i found the legit project and how i can make profit because from the last 1 year i lost a lot of my hard earned money in the scams recently i look into a project called ghost face and they claim that ghost face is a meme killer and for the users security there are no team tokens all tokens will go into the LP so what you think ghost face is a legit one or not give your honest opinion on this.

Web: https://ghostface.fun/
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1050
Merit: 527

🇵🇭

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 01:17:25 PM

Stop following unknown project that being promoted by random influencers in the social media. I suggest to follow trustee venture capital like Binance and other well known VC since they frequently promote new project that they are invested earlier before the project was officially released in the project.

Or stick to the basic, just buy tokens within top 100 marketcap on coingecko and coinmarketcap to guarantee that you will not fall victim to scam since most of the rug pull projects are those new project that doesn’t have a good background or vc supporting them.

Lastly, avoid memecoin at all cost!

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 02:04:58 PM

It's really difficult to filter out the legit projects hence the only option we have is sticking to the basics of checking their whitepaper, roadmap the dev team and their previous project or work and how successful they were and the most importantly their partners and if their partners re reliable and if they already have reputation and then an official confirmation from their partner acknowledging their involvement as some just randomly name any big organisation as partners. Else stick to top altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
memehunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 02:14:05 PM

1. Only invest 5% of your bankroll per trade (This must be followed no matter how appealing the project sounds).

2. Use online tools for checking rugging possibilities, like rugcheck.xyz make sure the score is at least ''good''.

3. Check for connected social media accounts and engagement. Go to Twitter to read comments and have a feel. Do not invest in newly created Twitter accounts with a few followers. Join their telegram group and have a feel.

4. Do not try to invest prematurely. Usually, good meme coins grow in two cycles. First, right after launch and second, when all devs are out, the initial profit takers are out and the community is taking over. The latter one is real stable growth, and you should look for it rather than snipping with bots on newly created memes.

5. Looking for suspicious bot trading aims to pump, check wallet transactions and looking for patterns (This skill requires practice and experience like any other).

6. Stay away from projects having a few people holding large amounts. (you can check that with rug checking tools look for 3-4% maximum. Lower is better).

7 Liquidity pool must be burned, run miles if liquidity is not burnt.

8. Believe in the project, if the narrative does not make you laugh, emotional, whatever chances are, it is not good, no matter how good token economics is.

9. After investing, just don't sit and wait, share it with family friends and social media.

10. Lock some profits always.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1323

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 02:14:56 PM

I see what youre doing. You are trying to get an early access to new projects by being first or early thats a risky gamble but if its panned out then youre gonna get good profits for being an early bird. However it has its cons too, as potential rug might be an indication. I used to join so early on some degen and some gain profits some arent. The trick here is too feel the vibes of the project. If its turning positive and you already see some hype closely watch your position if it moves too many leg up then dont forget to profit and leave some moon bag in that way youre out of risk and might have chance to gain a diamond mine.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bluebit25

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 02:33:00 PM

Are you guys also a victim of a rug projects like me i am now fed up with the meme coins specially on solana most of them are rug and the projects who reach to millions of Marketcap is really hard to find and when i found them those coins already at their ATH. Tell me how could i found the legit project and how i can make profit because from the last 1 year i lost a lot of my hard earned money in the scams recently i look into a project called ghost face and they claim that ghost face is a meme killer and for the users security there are no team tokens all tokens will go into the LP so what you think ghost face is a legit one or not give your honest opinion on this.

Do you realize the mistake you are making? If you invest that money with Bitcoin or maybe altcoins, you will get profits according to its price increase.

But the way you choose to take risks with memes, is precisely the greed of wanting a lot of profits but ignoring the big risks. I think I'd rather not just listen to someone raving about memecoin opportunities, if they succeed that's their business and you're failing then acknowledge your mistakes to correct them. Obviously in this market most of the greed comes but the hype trend is just a game to attract liquidity to other leading cryptocurrencies, but the monetary price is necessary for you to reconsider yourself. I wish you soon escape the quagmire you jumped into.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 02:38:19 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2024, 08:09:05 PM by jrrsparkles

There is no such thing exists like a simple to tell us the project is real or scam but if you do some basic research then you might be abled to get the intention behind the projects and 99% of the time it will be scam or just copycat version of an existing one so if you are not sure whether the project is worthy then just invest very little amount that you consider it as gamble and ready to lose everything.

Here is some of the guides created by forum members to identify scam projects which might help you...

🌍 Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔, (Coolcryptovator)
🌍[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍, (Coolcryptovator)
[Guide] How to detect fake token and spot scammers., (Coolcryptovator)
🔴 Ongoing exposed scam ICO list, must read to save money; Update: 03/09/18 🔴?, (Coolcryptovator)
Safeguard your crypto investment and avoid getting scammed., (r1s2g3)
How to avoid ICO scam by following very easy step., (r1s2g3)
[GUIDE] Use this for identifying Scam/Phishing/ websites & exchanges in crypto (GreatArkansas)
HOW TO protect yourself from Scammers, (redpillorblue)
Ponzi Scheme 101, (xha-256)
[Guide] Identify scam projects by hidden premined coin indicator via explorer. (tranthidung)
Beginners Gudie for Crypto Scams, aysg76

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 817
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 03:26:00 PM

Even ghost face doesn't look legit. I also used to think like when contract is renounced and liquidity is burnt, then project is legit. These days, it's more than this. Even some projects with no burnt LP and no renounced contract address are more legit that the ones with these stuffs. It's better to know the team of of a project in most cases. And know how much is connected to the DEV wallet also.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 03:59:02 PM

if it's a new project, you just can't find out until you already lost the money. your option is to just invest in the tokens that are already listed in the exchanges and the project has already been running for years.

you couldn't trust any projects today even the new exchanges with a token that appears legit. if they are desperate to spam the forum, then they probably have a hard time getting clients onto their platform.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
God bless u

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 04:28:39 PM

Look you only need to understand that there is nothing in their world that can make you rich overnight. Take this thing out of your mind that crypto will give you thousands of dollars a month.
like other platforms to earn online crypto also needs dedication and hardwork there is no short cut to it. You need to be patient and you have to control your greed only then you'll be able to make profits. Good luck.

Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 07:41:57 PM

It's hard to predict legit projects most especially the new projects pumping in the crypto space,the thing to do is just get rid of memecoins since you've been scammed in several occasions.Not every is lucky with memecoins, memecoins is just like gambling is either you win or lose.It will advise you to go for Bitcoin or other altcoins with potentials.It's still okay if you have the desire to invest on memecoins but it shouldn't be new projects, invest on old projects that are reputable and trustworthy.

btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 09:38:42 PM

Memecoins can be profitable but only a few people are able to turn it into that. Definitely it’s not for everyone so if you have tried it and you have faced only losses then I suggest that you just stick with the top coins for the mean time at least until you have enough studying done. Just invest in bitcoin or ethereum for now.

Asiska02

Activity: 868
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 09:43:54 PM

If you follow this project again, you are about to be get rugged again by another project. You don’t have to look for small project or new projects to invest in and hoping that’s they’ll make you rich overnight as the hype comes into it. There are many things you have to look into, when selecting or going for a project you want to invest in. Just like the other projects you claim to already be in their all time high, check their roadmap and see how they’ve come to get to where they are and the team behind the project. With such insights on the new projects, you can’t tell which one can do well at least, although not all can still be trusted. Some people have trust in already made projects because they are genuine and have tested the market for a long time to be irresistible to scamming or worthlessness.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1428
Merit: 916

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 09:44:24 PM

Are you guys also a victim of a rug projects like me i am now fed up with the meme coins specially on solana most of them are rug and the projects who reach to millions of Marketcap is really hard to find and when i found them those coins already at their ATH.
Investing in new projects comes with lots of risk, so it’s better you just stay away from them because there are always higher chances of losing money. If you want to invest, then simply invest in bitcoin, and if you are not really satisfied with your bitcoin investment, maybe you are among the people who say the bitcoin price is already too high. Then you can invest in altcoins, but make sure your investment is in strong altcoins and not meme coins. Actually, I don’t really encourage people to invest in altcoins either, but it’s better to invest in strong altcoins than meme coins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 11:02:49 PM

Finding a legit project right now in this bull season that memecoins are being used for some kind of scam shit, it's becoming more difficult as days goes by to find a well doing project that you can be part of  with full assurances.

what you can just do here is follow the steps that have been given to you above, you might end up finding 1 out of hundreds of new projects that are either yet to be launched or launched already.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:03:14 AM

I have nothing to say with that project. But if you are tired of losing, what you have to do is to invest only to Bitcoin. You need to realize that when you have been a victim of rug pulls, you should avoid any new project that you have no idea if it is going to be successful or not. Whilst for BTC, all you need to do is to buy and hold it and you have nothing to worry about anything anymore.

Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 364

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:21:55 AM

Are you guys also a victim of a rug projects like me
Lots of projects are really coming out these days as rug pulls and if you are lucky or good whatever it is, then you can expect to get some profit however if like you said you have lost a lot already maybe you are not as lucky as you might think you are and stop already.

I don’t know what else to tell you because there’s really no fool proof list that could tell you about whether a coin or a project is legit or not. The best you can do is trust the project and if it doesn’t do well then maybe steer away from the likes of it for the mean time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Bureau

Activity: 476
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:35:26 AM

Before investing on meme coin try and see if the liquidity is locked and if there is a genuine buzz about it on X. Do understand that meme coins are a risky investment and due to the hype scammers are easily able to find investment. Another thing to check before investing in a new meme coin project is to check the price variation. Scammers sometime keep pumping the price which creates a FOMO and investors end up investing in them.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:37:41 AM

Some of them said investing in new projects is better because it gives them quick profit. Investing in new projects is the most dangerous thing ever because you don't know the outcome of the project if they are scam project or poorly funded. There are lot of projects to invest and you prefer to invest in shitcoins. All those rag projects in Solana and Ethereum are not worth investing but you can invest in Solana and Ethereum itself and also BNB, and Eloncoin if like to invest for long term.
It is not all the projects you see in the ecosystem is silver and gold but make research and invest.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 669
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 09:08:47 AM

Actually every project claims themselves as legit one, market killer and next bla bla bla. So one have to research, study the project well enough before investing anything into it. Also no one can tell or predict which project will be successful in terms of price hike as sometime even good project with active devs don't go up as expectation and sometime some random project comes up out of nowhere surprising everyone. So market is the King. It only can decide which project it choose for wild run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████