Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wanna sell this strategy for $250  (Read 52 times)
alexeyneu (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 06:32:59 PM

it's written in pinescript
$250 in solana
tg alexneud or here
Miningwatchdog01
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

If you are going through hell, keep going

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 10:07:52 PM

what is the name of the strategy you use and what is the guarantee that it is profitable?

Whatever you are, be a good one.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 10:59:33 PM

it's written in pinescript
$250 in solana
tg alexneud or here
Why not instead of telling your Telegram best to have a brief explanation about what is this strategy
or how it works and profitable mate?
250 dollars is decent amount for strategy and that almost the same cost in my country to pay a mentor
for trading in a week of mentorship.
and also Bitcointalkers hates contacting in private when the topic and the dealings can be tackled here
in public .

alexeyneu (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 08:41:21 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2024, 02:01:49 PM by alexeyneu

all right. I just discovered that "overwat.ch" is no more. They provided market data in tv format (ohlcv with linux time) of almost any exchange. So now it's not so simple to use it on own server.
about name: i do not give it one. guaranties: i can test it in real time with any pair and send you picture (if there's a replacement for overwatch ).
explanation: you see some lines there yeah? so you can more or less imagine how it works. It has another element that's not pictured but that one works like emergency brake.
arrows mean buy and sell
random test

Why not instead of telling your Telegram best to have a brief explanation about what is this strategy
or how it works and profitable mate?
250 dollars is decent amount for strategy and that almost the same cost in my country to pay a mentor
for trading in a week of mentorship.
and also Bitcointalkers hates contacting in private when the topic and the dealings can be tackled here
in public .

strategy here means a script. where you're talking about something different. Official way is that you deploy this into tradeview site and they'll do all job then. i never publish it there having own pinescript compiler instead.
alexeyneu (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 05:51:56 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2024, 08:22:38 AM by alexeyneu

sale closed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: