Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: money buy happines only if you are a female  (Read 410 times)
AlphaBoy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 12:21:13 AM

I always thought that money buy happiness but now I think that this only work on females or a beta male (have a female mentality)

I am not rich I am poor and yes I know that money will buy you a good home, car, good health care and good teeth, beautiful wife and such.

but all of these are materials.
real men always seek something beyond the material level, the smart ones are seeking knowledge, the strong one are seeking stronger body, the psychos are seeking to do what ever please them.

This acutely been showing through out the History, I mean the person who Tetris game could've been a filthy rich but he didn't, the game being global and draw a smile on the children's face is more important that being filthy rich.

and if you read the history of Rome you will see that merchants where considered a low class, lower than a soldier and a farmer even tho they are richer than them but because merchants doesn't create anything they simply buy and sell and that's it.
not just Rome also ancient Greek and Japan, China, Egypt, Syria, Armenia, Assyria, Babylon and many other ancient nations considered merchants lower than farmer or craftsman.

as for female you know that female has 4x less brain cells than male, and actually money buy them happiness I mean females can be happy with beautiful stuff and that's it.
the funny thing that growing in a poor family and neighborhood I always found that boys my age can be happy with a simple stuff such as finding some animal or even a stick while girls where harder to be happy since there parents can't buy them beautiful dress and shoes.

so if you think that money will buy you happiness then you are a female or a male with female mentality or a delusional.

of course I am not saying that anyone searching for money and trying to be rich is a female or a beta male or that money doesn't matter.
money matter of course and it will insure your safety, you never heard about a rich guy who died in a war or out of hunger in a famine.
so money  is a tool to insure you don't get depressed, it isn't a the tool to buy happiness

LibraryAnn

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:32:20 AM

Wow, happiness can be free and easy if you learn to be grateful for what you have today. There is still room to aim for more wealth or possessions, but you are already wealthy if you are happy with what you have.  Smiley

Edit: ps. The above works for both males and females.
SATWAT

Activity: 910
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 01:02:56 AM

Money can't be give you happiness with just stay into your limits its best thing, and surely you can enjoy this life and also can stay happy without money because we are having too many peoples around those are living happy without money and enjoying life as well with as mentioned this is working for all It's not just for the female.

Try to do things which are going without money, hopefully these will give you good response for happiness without money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
Johann Sebastian Block

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 01:07:35 AM

Years Ago: Money buys breast implants only if you are a female.
Now days: Men can buy almost anything.   Cheesy
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 04:46:07 AM

OP's point is funny, and I just want to say that gender does not determine anyone's happiness from birth. The great process we receive in life to adapt/resist is pure nature to lead us to self-improvement. Simply put, it's a balance that we don't realize, perhaps it's just the OP's worldview that is entangled with this issue that makes the distinction. I see my grandmother, mother, sister, and female friends.... they have their own happiness and it is not material issues that dominate their emotions, I also learned that material things are just that means to happiness, but in truth we have many different means to happiness.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 04:56:55 AM

Happiness is always free which both the rich and the poor can derive especially when they're less worried in the mind, being amidst beautiful faces, positive minded people and when they can get reach to their essential needs while having money's an addition to be proudly happy of felling ontop of the world.
Everyone deserves to be happy and every deserves to be rich and not about being a well deserved irresponsibilities of everything either a male or female.
There's a proverb that say what a man can do, a woman can do better so Op I don't know where your point is coming from. Besides it fells incomplete without having money because you could watch your kids die on starvation and feeling depressed when you can't afford to buy them the little attracted things that only money can buy.
Do you also know that there's sum of huge money in agriculture as you may imply "farmers richer than merchants"?
Let me also tell you, during my high school days, my School senior prefect used was a female and she merited that because she was more brilliant and smarter than the guys l. So I don't know about the dump lazy heads you mean about belittling females. I can only agree with you that they're fond of things that glitters and that's simply because they're born of fashions.

FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 05:20:14 AM

A person has some basic needs and money plays one of these needs. Whose life journey is useful, but if you observe, you will surely see that money can never bring happiness to people. He who has money lacks happiness, he who has women lacks money so a person can never be happy independently. In any way he will be lacking, when man is in want, he strives to get something extra.  In this case a person cannot be self-sufficiently happy for any part of the day because people are greedy.

AlphaBoy (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 05:24:52 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2024, 02:24:01 PM by Xal0lex

OP's point is funny, and I just want to say that gender does not determine anyone's happiness from birth. The great process we receive in life to adapt/resist is pure nature to lead us to self-improvement. Simply put, it's a balance that we don't realize, perhaps it's just the OP's worldview that is entangled with this issue that makes the distinction. I see my grandmother, mother, sister, and female friends.... they have their own happiness and it is not material issues that dominate their emotions, I also learned that material things are just that means to happiness, but in truth we have many different means to happiness.

tell you a story
I never knew love and never been in a relationship with a girl (at least a physical human female) but I know who had it.
there was a couple who loved each others since age 6 and no it wasn't children's love as they still together even in high school.
they grow up together and they did everything together, there were both poor but the girl's family paid for college where the man's family didn't.
she meet some spoiled brat who's father owned a cement factory or something I don't know the details but he was filthy rich.
one single visit to the brat mansion and the girl dumped her poor boyfriend never to see him again.
literally one singler visit to a mansion made her forget about 12 years of love between the two.
In reality love is a lie poor people tell themselves so they can reproduce that's why you never see a rich guy failed to find the love of his life, but many poor do.

one more thing
have you ever wondered why all the rich people (except for Jews since they are inbred) have a very beautiful children?
because they simply can make ANY poor girl fall in love with them.
the reality is that females only care about material, when they can't find it they result to "love" and at least 99% of them are like that so brining some examples out of the circle won't change my view.

Happiness is always free which both the rich and the poor can derive especially when they're less worried in the mind, being amidst beautiful faces, positive minded people and when they can get reach to their essential needs while having money's an addition to be proudly happy of felling ontop of the world.
Everyone deserves to be happy and every deserves to be rich and not about being a well deserved irresponsibilities of everything either a male or female.
There's a proverb that say what a man can do, a woman can do better so Op I don't know where your point is coming from. Besides it fells incomplete without having money because you could watch your kids die on starvation and feeling depressed when you can't afford to buy them the little attracted things that only money can buy.
Do you also know that there's sum of huge money in agriculture as you may imply "farmers richer than merchants"?
Let me also tell you, during my high school days, my School senior prefect used was a female and she merited that because she was more brilliant and smarter than the guys l. So I don't know about the dump lazy heads you mean about belittling females. I can only agree with you that they're fond of things that glitters and that's simply because they're born of fashions.

not all farmer are rich and not all of them are richer than merchants, even if the farmer been richer merchant still far richer than solders.

and just because a women scored better in  your school doesn't make her smart.
women always do better in schools than most boys because there mind don't reprocess everything questionably a few times like your brain.
this is why 90% of the ads are aimed towards females, they are easily to buy the products than men.

[moderator's note: multiple posts have been merged]
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:04:00 AM

I think money can only give you comfort and security. True happiness comes from having a good relationship, personal fulfillment, good health and various other factors. Love, peace of mind and contentment of mind that money cannot buy. These feelings are cultivated through self-reflection and personal growth. While money may buy  temporary happiness, true fulfillment comes from within and cannot be bought. We make connections with others by choosing the way we live our lives that bring true happiness, not the amount of money we have.

teamsherry

Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:37:36 AM

Well I think it depends on what your definition of happiness is or what makes you happy, money can't gove you happiness if your mental state of well-being isn't tied to material things or having fun, some persons are rich but have a messy life and relationship and thereby they can't be happy even with their money and all that, and they are others that just having fun and looking good makes them feel good and so money woudl always be able to create an atmosphere of happiness for them.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 09:06:00 AM

Happiness is deifn d different by different people as for some being with family and earning decently to afford a simple lifestyle without much struggle is happiness and for some it's money which they claim would buy them happiness I mean mostly for materialistic people but those who are already rich for them it's peaceful life without much disturbance is happiness and for some being healthy is happiness. We cannot define it but we know money plays a major role in achieving happiness.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 164

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 09:44:36 AM

Money has become something that the majority of women really want, but not all women, they are very materialistic and only fall in love with money

I once dated a woman who was materialistic and to be honest, my mind was depressed, I was tired of being in a relationship with someone like that. In the future, I will only look for a partner who really loves me, not love for the money or possessions I have, although it will be difficult, I am sure I will find a sincere person like that

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 05:19:18 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2024, 05:53:57 PM by Zanab247

After God, money is the second thing you must have because when you have money you will be a happy woman or man and it will be difficult for people to intimidate you anyhow with their money which you have more than them.

You want to marry the most beautiful girl in the society, ensure you are among the billionaires in the society and it will be easy for you to have it, even though there are some guys approaching the girl for relationship or marriage before, but once she discovered that you have money than those guys she will change her attitude to follow you.

When you have money, you will be recognized well by your family members and other members because they know you have what can find solution to their life, because people no longer seek for knowledge or true love these days because they know that when you have the money, knowledge will come and true love will follow.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 07:12:17 PM

money buy happines only if you are a female

Money doesn't buy happiness for her if she is not for sale. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Freeesta

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 07:51:17 PM

The most valuable thing a person has is his knowledge. Even if you have a lot of money, but you just can’t realize it, in the end you will be left with nothing. In the modern world, mental work is valued much higher than physical work. Therefore, read news articles, develop yourself to be one step ahead. If you have knowledge, then you will have money! This is the law.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
teamsherry

Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:28:27 AM

Cool

Well isn't that a complete summary of the answer, if she isn't cheap and doesn't give a shit about how much you have then Mon isn't gonna get her any happiness and most girls knows that any guy that buys them or promises riches doesn't truly love cause he would also promise that to another, some people cherish themselves and would not want a bountiful relationship filled with lies and others just don't care as long as their needs are cared for.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 07:10:00 PM

The most valuable thing a person has is his knowledge. Even if you have a lot of money, but you just can’t realize it, in the end you will be left with nothing. In the modern world, mental work is valued much higher than physical work. Therefore, read news articles, develop yourself to be one step ahead. If you have knowledge, then you will have money! This is the law.

Zanab247 says it quite well in comment #13. To go one major step further, when Zanab247 says "After God... ," I hope that the meaning includes Jesus. Why? Because Jesus is the only way that anybody makes it to God.... because Jesus IS God as well as man.

Once a person is dead, relationships and money mean nothing. Even relationships with God are gone, except that God (Who can never die) upholds the relationship that existed between Himself and each person while they were alive.

Knowledge is good if a person has the wisdom to use the knowledge correctly. "Knowledge without thought is useless. Thought without knowledge is dangerous."

Cool

Well isn't that a complete summary of the answer, if she isn't cheap and doesn't give a shit about how much you have then Mon isn't gonna get her any happiness and most girls knows that any guy that buys them or promises riches doesn't truly love cause he would also promise that to another, some people cherish themselves and would not want a bountiful relationship filled with lies and others just don't care as long as their needs are cared for.

A woman that sells herself for money:
1. Detests herself, but still has to eat;
2. Detests men, and doesn't care about herself enough, as long as she can humble men through their one major weakness;
3. Is all mixed up about love, even if love is what she is looking for.

However, whatever happiness she gets from selling herself, will be short-lived for almost 100% of these women. There are a few of them that are smart enough, that once they have a sufficient $amount saved up, they get out of it, and truly find a good guy. But their past life will make living difficult for them.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Dunamisx

Activity: 896
Merit: 545

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 07:30:34 PM

I wonder why some people can be this weird in bringing sort of topics to this board like this one, how could money be a means for buying happiness for women, is happiness tradable or what is the concept behind using women as a reason why happiness can only be bestowed, i want to make this clear that everyone has right to determine for his or herself how they wanted to live their life, some can settle for less by earing peanut and never work on theirself on how they could also be a source that gives than begging.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
memehunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:09:23 AM

Wow, you've cracked the code on happiness! Forget everything financial advisors and philosophers have said for centuries, true happiness comes from rejecting material possessions and channeling your inner caveman.  Those silly Romans with their wealth and leisure, what were they thinking?  Building an empire is clearly inferior to playing with a stick.

And as for women, bless their little 4x less braincelled hearts, all they care about are shiny things!  Good thing us strong, intelligent men are above such trivialities.  We seek... uh... knowledge? Yes, knowledge! Perhaps knowledge of where the finest sticks are to be found?

On a serious note, though, history is full of wealthy patrons who funded art, science, and exploration.  Maybe money can't buy happiness directly, but it sure frees you up to pursue things that bring you fulfillment.  And while some women no doubt enjoy nice things, just like men, they also have ambitions and dreams beyond material possessions.

Perhaps your experience growing up is coloring your perception a bit.  Happiness isn't a competition between the sexes or a binary choice between money and sticks.  It's a complex mix of factors, and money can certainly play a positive role.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:35:34 AM

I always thought that money buy happiness but now I think that this only work on females or a beta male (have a female mentality)
-cut-
I am not rich I am poor and yes I know that money will buy you a good home, car, good health care and good teeth, beautiful wife and such.
-cut-
This acutely been showing through out the History, I mean the person who Tetris game could've been a filthy rich but he didn't, the game being global and draw a smile on the children's face is more important that being filthy rich.
-cut-
as for female you know that female has 4x less brain cells than male,
-cut-
Lol, what? sorry, but " 4x less" is nothing but utter nonsense Cheesy. Not only unscientific, but also blatant misogyny. I don't know if you made that up yourself or read it from somewhere, but i don't think you understant what that reveals about you. It's the thing that you are so desperately trying to hide under your "alphaness". Insecurity and need to be accepted that is oozing from that post, is just hard to read. Nothing says like "Not an alpha" as much like self-nominating yourself as one and resperately seeking for confirmation Cheesy.

Maybe if you respected yourself, you wouldn't need to diss opposite sex so much. Maybe if you stop living your life trough what other men think of you, (because that is clearly what you are doing) you can live a happier and more meaningful life, where you can try to  yourself into something meaningful.

Ask yourself, what made you hate women? Was it rejection from them? Because you have to now accept not being rich? Or what other men think of you? You mom or dad? And "person who Tetris game" didn't diss women to be happy.

Stop trying to be an "alpha", if you don't want to have unhappy and lonely life, or if you want to be a man who sees only competition where he goes.

Just try to be better and decent man. So what ever self help influencer got you here, ditch him, and change the direction, because you are driving off the cliff here.

So, Alpha"boy", are you? Maybe you grow out from this when you grow to be a man. If you think you can only buy women, maybe mold yourself to something who you can like, and someone else could like.

Financial responsibility as an adult doesn't mean spoiling your companion, cool cars, houses, yachts or pools. It means that you can use money that you have in responsible way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄