Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 11:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not having good food to eat, could kill you Bitcoin investment dreams faster.  (Read 57 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 11:49:03 PM

I am speaking from experience when I say that, having to relocate to a new environment just to eke a living could be cut short due to lack of financial support and the worst is when there's no good source of feeding or no good place to get good food that one can eat and no one to cook the kind of food one can eat.

Not having good food to eat in a foreign land mostly food that is familiar with one, could stand as a hindrance to any  Bitcoin investment goal within the longest or shortest possible term upon waiting on return of investment.

What's your opinion?

Hatchy

Activity: 476
Merit: 513

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 11:57:38 PM

Do you now create low quality post for completing your post counts??? I replied your other thread before now, There's enough merits, if hoarders aren't selfish., which of cause had to reasonable discussion. Now this one?Huh? I'm not trying to intimidate you or something but I really feel that this post is off topic even if you added a reason to discuss with relating to Bitcoin.

Not having good food to eat, could kill you Bitcoin investment dreams faster.

Eat good food so you have good health to invest more. Only the living has the privilege to invest in Bitcoin so don't try to be greedy on yourself just because you want to be a holder or Bitcoin investor. Don't invest when you don't have a steady source of income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 12:09:18 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2024, 12:20:58 AM by Cryptomultiplier

Do you now create low quality post for completing your post counts??? I replied your other thread before now, There's enough merits, if hoarders aren't selfish., which of cause had to reasonable discussion. Now this one?Huh? I'm not trying to intimidate you or something but I really feel that this post is off topic even if you added a reason to discuss with relating to Bitcoin.

Not having good food to eat, could kill you Bitcoin investment dreams faster.

Eat good food so you have good health to invest more. Only the living has the privilege to invest in Bitcoin so don't try to be greedy on yourself just because you want to be a holder or Bitcoin investor. Don't invest when you don't have a steady source of income.
Am not trying to complete my post count , if that's what you think of me creating this post. If you however feel and think that this post should be in the off topic section, then I see no reason why it shouldn't, or I should have waited till tomorrow to make this post.

Anyways, I speak from experience having travelled through states within my country just to eke a living, or should I say it was because of a 9-5job I left home to another state to live and earn.
Upon the decision to diversify or venture into Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies while sourcing real life means of earning so as to invest in bitcoin steadily, it became harder to eat my own home cooked delicacy or even have my favorite meal cooked properly to my taste.
I don't have the appetite to eat out anymore even when the money is available, and it has had an adverse effect on my health and thinking, and what is it they say about health, it is wealth obviously, if you get the drift.

Feel free to move this post to the off topic or even the beginners and help section if you please.

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 01:41:34 AM

I am speaking from experience when I say that, having to relocate to a new environment just to eke a living could be cut short due to lack of financial support and the worst is when there's no good source of feeding or no good place to get good food that one can eat and no one to cook the kind of food one can eat.

Not having good food to eat in a foreign land mostly food that is familiar with one, could stand as a hindrance to any  Bitcoin investment goal within the longest or shortest possible term upon waiting on return of investment.

What's your opinion?
When you move to a foreign land you should also look for groceries or market for supplies, I don't think there would be such place that doesn't have market that sells food or at least fresh meat or vegetables to cook.
And also before moving out you should at least learn to cook food for yourself so you wouldn't need to rely on others to have a decent meal or healthy meal.
I don't see any reason why a person would work on a foreign land if they couldn't even cook their own food? for me it seems that the person isn't really ready to get out of their comfort zone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 2632

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 02:29:46 AM

<snip>
 Feel free to move this post to the off topic or even the beginners and help section if you please.
As the Op you can do that. Click on your opening post then look at the lower-left corner of the page. You will see
   Move  | Lock
use that to move the post.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: