Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the other things to learn in this platform outside bitcoin?  (Read 308 times)
Bright0515

Activity: 175
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2024, 10:56:08 PM

Most specifically this group as the name implies BITCOIN TALK, is a place to talk about Bitcoin and also make contributions and also make comments for wider ideas to flow and there are other crypto currencies discussed down here.

And outside Bitcoin knowledge there are other boards which entertain different discussion outside Bitcoin or crypto so the choice is yours just use your time go round the board and get the knowledge you want.
The things you can learn from the platform can't be mentioned cause they are too much, when you go for the hunt you will see for yourself what you have learnt.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 84
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 07:13:09 AM

I am a newbies here, am sorry I will be asking series of question to broaden my knowledge on how to go about my posting in this forum. in this platform are there other skills to learn to improve ones knowledge? Is it possible to bring health related topics for discussion in this forum?

Bitcoin related discussions are the main focus why Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin, created this forum, other topics that we discuss are auditions. I guess that it can be a little boring to just be discussing only Bitcoin topics year after year, that is why I think that other boards were added to make the forum to be more interesting. One common thing that unifies all the boards is that they all relate with finance, whether it's altcoins, trading, economics, politics and society and the rest of the boards, they relate with micro and macro finances. 
Antotena

Activity: 434
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 08:06:41 PM

I am a newbies here, am sorry I will be asking series of question to broaden my knowledge on how to go about my posting in this forum. in this platform are there other skills to learn to improve ones knowledge? Is it possible to bring health related topics for discussion in this forum?

Improve skills to make money or improve skills for knowledge? If you are looking for a skills, there is two I will recommend that will help you in and out of this forum. If you are writer, you have to pick a niche in crypto, you just need to do some time in understanding how crypto work, study them and practice some of them and you will be able to write content about anything related to crypto, you can use it to make money for some blogs if they need a writer and also make money when there is competition for writers here in the Forum.

If you a graphics designer, there is hope for you here in the Forum. You can visit here, it's a service section where Bitcoin are most accepted. If you are good graphics designer and your work standout, you will get clients most often, even some signature managers designed new banners for there campaign and also contest. If you are also interested in those offers, you can join them.

Anything related to health issue should be directed to off- topic(here: for naija offtopic discussions) and here for general offtopic discussions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
SmartGold01

Activity: 770
Merit: 778

spinarium

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 08:23:20 PM

As we know forum is large and broad you can learn and share anything provided that you understand what you are doing and what you are sharing to the general public because it has to be a thing that is satisfied or that has an original link to the main author who already created the topic before you go have the write up to share here in the forum. You know when you are willing to learn to you can explore lots of opportunities here in the forum by learning some form of programing I think this could be more discussed at the technical support discussion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 4219

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2024, 09:35:48 PM

Everything is welcomed on the forum and the local baord especially since it's a local board about Nigeria, it'll be appreciated if everything discussion here are in relation to Nigeria but e no mean say you fit bring some kind topic wey go mean well for us even though no be Nigeria per se. Like if something dey happen for the world and you wan the opinions of Nigerians then you fit bring am here because in one way or another there are still things that affect us in Nigeria that mightn't necessary be things happening in Nigerian. We fit discuss US politics and how e affect us because US dey control the world technically. But we don't have to make the board more of foreign discussions but local.

As for health discussion that one na general something wey dey affect anybody irrespective of where you reside therefore you fit bring am. Just like the recent Cholera outbreak wey dey make its way into Nigeria, those are important topics that are welcome on the local board. Basically the local baord na where to hangout with your locals so no be only topics wey be locals wey we fit discussed here but anything wey go increase our knowledge and help you in general education and Bitcoin (crypto) education.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Justbillywitt

Activity: 322
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 08:28:36 PM

You no say health na complicated something wey be say na only expert wey dey experience for the field wey supposed talk, and prescribe drugs for us. If we come dey talk about health for this forum my brother there is a high possibility of self medication and which is not encouraging to avoid any forms of fatality. This is why I think it's not encouraging to talk about health matter for this forum. You know say financial matters any body can reason along that's why even people wey no go school get financing knowledge and they can do business that's why this forum focus more on financial matters. Abeg ooo no even try am say you dey bring health matter for here before quacks go dey give advice on cases they don't know and some people fit go try am, and the thing fit kpai person or worsen the condition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
HajiBagi

Activity: 602
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 07:41:54 PM

As the name implies “Bitcointalk”  bitcoin na the main reason this forum come into existence. So basically 80% about everything for this forum na bitcoin. Also other things are been discussed. Like politics, gambling, sports and so more. Other things of low or no relevance are also been discussed in off-topic too. But Bitcoin is what carries the main body of this very platform.

Well it good such question is coming from a newbie, so I go just use this medium tell u say make your try tour round the forum, read more and create lesser thread for now.

Normally na bitcoin be the main discussion for this forum, the other ones are also important but not like bitcoin, and it’s very important to understand bitcoin before discussing about it, to learn about bitcoin is very important for every board wey Dey this forum because no matter how e be you will see the discussion wey go mention bitcoin for the board, you are right about 80% of this forum discuss about bitcoin and it is very important for every newbie to know much about bitcoin because if you don’t know anything about bitcoin it mean that you don’t know what you came here for.

No rush yourself, just calm down and go through the boards in the forum and if you read carefully and you I’m sure you will understand some things, it is very good to ask question about what you don’t know and many people who are ahead of you are going to lead you through the process wey be say you go really understand am that you can be able to teach another people.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 45

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 08:19:55 PM

Everything is welcomed on the forum and the local baord especially since it's a local board about Nigeria, it'll be appreciated if everything discussion here are in relation to Nigeria but e no mean say you fit bring some kind topic wey go mean well for us even though no be Nigeria per se. Like if something dey happen for the world and you wan the opinions of Nigerians then you fit bring am here because in one way or another there are still things that affect us in Nigeria that mightn't necessary be things happening in Nigerian. We fit discuss US politics and how e affect us because US dey control the world technically. But we don't have to make the board more of foreign discussions but local.

As for health discussion that one na general something wey dey affect anybody irrespective of where you reside therefore you fit bring am. Just like the recent Cholera outbreak wey dey make its way into Nigeria, those are important topics that are welcome on the local board. Basically the local baord na where to hangout with your locals so no be only topics wey be locals wey we fit discussed here but anything wey go increase our knowledge and help you in general education and Bitcoin (crypto) education.

My people said ogu ma ye " meaning it has finish ' and true true you don talk everything finish because I believe say some people no know say them fit talk about US matter here and also health issues because of the name of the forum. When I first joined the forum i been dey think say na only Bitcoin dem dey talk about for here before I come dey see other topic outside Bitcoin but I believe the major reason why we dey here na because of Bitcoin matter even in other board I believe the most discussions are/is based on Bitcoin but below are the things I have learnt.

1. Discipline: for you to succeed anywhere you have be discipline
2. Tolerance etc

Perhaps there's no much thing to learn here other than Bitcoin ( how it works, how you can go about your investment etc.)

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 798
Merit: 608

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2024, 09:11:43 PM

First of all you are welcome to the forum. Yah that is how to start learning if u no know anything about bitcoin or the forum but some them would come and start creating threads that no meaning. You can ask as many as you want and people are here to answer your questions. But in most times you can ask the internet (google search) (AI) to know more. But don't copy them and paste them here but you can read them and know what has been written.

And for the improvement, like dis you have started by asking questions. Then apart from bitcoin and another thing which you can learn in the forum is art work. If you can learn creative art then it will be good for you. And you have to know dat dis na bitcoin forum and you can't bring Health issues to the forum but you can give HEALTH matter come when you have a related matter in the to thread you discussing. Even inside bitcoin matter health issue go fit enter but all depends on how you present am.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ojinga

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience is key

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 05:32:45 AM

for me forum have helped me in so many ways not only concerning about Bitcoin but also with things happening around me, in forum here you can build your intelligent and knowledge more stronger than you think I never knew forum could help me learn more political matters. And besides I never like listening to news mostly this our Nigeria news I don't really have time, but right now forum have ackin my brain to be more sharp and vigilant to know more things concerning the government. So there are so many things to learn here in forum when it comes to Bitcoin it is the fastest place to increase someone knowledge towards it, and for the newbies you don't have to rush what you should do it's to learn and understand how it works here. Don't be in a rush take lessons and also take correction whenever you're corrected over something, with that you'll know that forum helps with so many ways in life.
Juicyhome

Activity: 70
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 01:21:28 PM

for me forum have helped me in so many ways not only concerning about Bitcoin but also with things happening around me, in forum here you can build your intelligent and knowledge more stronger than you think I never knew forum could help me learn more political matters. And besides I never like listening to news mostly this our Nigeria news I don't really have time, but right now forum have ackin my brain to be more sharp and vigilant to know more things concerning the government. So there are so many things to learn here in forum when it comes to Bitcoin it is the fastest place to increase someone knowledge towards it, and for the newbies you don't have to rush what you should do it's to learn and understand how it works here. Don't be in a rush take lessons and also take correction whenever you're corrected over something, with that you'll know that forum helps with so many ways in life.
no be lie, with the help of local board one can get information about the happening around his immediate environment without stepping outside,  forum provides all you needed to know about all aspects of life, outside crypto. Forum is not all about cryptocurrencies news, its beyond it, its about life and how to better the society instead. I followed the sport analysis on gamble discussions without watching the matches during the Europ2024.   Just follow thread of you choose and read information that you want.
Nangiconference

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2024, 02:14:31 PM

The rationale for this forum creation is For bitcoin related talks however we are not Limited to bitcoin discussion only. We bring matters concerning the economy, politics, security, investment opportunities, scam alerts, and everything concerning cryptocurrency.
Most of us have different business with crypto in terms of airdrops, tapping, mining. Marketing, speculating, investment, trading and much more.
 I do not think any of us is a doctor to discuss our health related matters. Just stick to forum rule and u will excel. The forum was created for bitcoin and it's related issues. Do more of reading than posting for it is written "study to show thyself approved".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: