Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is real wickedness by our government.  (Read 83 times)
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:17:21 AM

I thought the NLC were overreacting and their demand of 400k plus was too much for the government to agree on, but on seeing this, I feel pained and all I can say is that our government is evil we're being ruled by wicked politicians who are only after looting funds without the interest of the masses. Infact the NLC should continue the strike until the government agree to their terms.

I feel they should even increase their demand from 400 to 500k minimum wage, cause average Nigerian workers have suffered enough and deserve better treatment and good salaries to sustain their families. You could imagine how much they're earning for hardship allowance in a country with poor economy, not to talk of vehicle and vehicle maintenance or wardrobe allowance.

Yet they find it difficult to pay up to 100k at least for minimum wage, instead they're coming up with just 60k as if an average Nigerian can survive on that for a month. This is the height of it all, these people are so heartless and yet you'll see some citizens defending them, what pains me most is that the least allowance which is leave allowance is even higher than both the current minimum wage and the 60k the government proposed combined together.
Ishicryptic

Activity: 42
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 08:53:30 AM

This is why you should not be surprised that politics is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, and politicians will do everything possible to make sure that they are in leadership positions, even if it means rigging elections. I can't agree less with you that our government is wicked, imagine the pay package of our senators who are supposed to be doing selfless service to their country, how they allocate so much money to themselves and watch the ordinary helpless Nigerians collecting peanuts in a dying economy. Imagine cryptocurrency that is empowering many Nigerians as a viable business to escape poverty, they are tackling it as if it is the problem of Nigeria, this goes to show that our government doesn't care about the welfare of the common Nigerian person, they are only concerned about enriching themselves. I know that our labor congress will eventually dance to the tunes of the government and accept a minimum wage that has no purchasing power in an inflationed economy.
Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 06:46:06 PM

I thought the NLC were overreacting and their demand of 400k plus was too much for the government to agree on, but on seeing this, I feel pained and all I can say is that our government is evil we're being ruled by wicked politicians who are only after looting funds without the interest of the masses. Infact the NLC should continue the strike until the government agree to their terms.

As they continue to fight for the workers, it is very certain that they won’t achieve what they want from the government but they will later come to a consensus with each other. The country cannot be in strike forever because nothing will function and this will make most of the activities on halt which the government can go to any length to make things work back for them even without the consensus with the NLC. I just pray the government show some sympathy and agree to a reasonable price for the good of the citizens. And I hope the Governors will also pay something considerable because they won’t pay as the federal government will even when they approve the new minimum wage.

I feel they should even increase their demand from 400 to 500k minimum wage, cause average Nigerian workers have suffered enough and deserve better treatment and good salaries to sustain their families. You could imagine how much they're earning for hardship allowance in a country with poor economy, not to talk of vehicle and vehicle maintenance or wardrobe allowance.

If you want to go more in detailed to what this political leaders are collecting, you’ll be awed in disappointment why they’re still fighting to reduce the minimum as to what NLC has proposed. We only see what they allow us to know. Don’t you think that most of the projects coming from the federal government are being given to most of them in their respective committee they fall into? Don’t you think they are the ones that own most of those big companies and help lobby for big companies to also get their own part of the project money when they secure a deal for them with the federal government. The rich wants to get riches and make the poor more poorer, that is the situation we are facing now in Nigeria.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ojinga

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 01:33:39 PM

Yet they find it difficult to pay up to 100k at least for minimum wage, instead they're coming up with just 60k as if an average Nigerian can survive on that for a month. This is the height of it all, these people are so heartless and yet you'll see some citizens defending them, what pains me most is that the least allowance which is leave allowance is even higher than both the current minimum wage and the 60k the government proposed combined together.

this is the most reason why some people are dieing to get their because of what's coming out from the government, you see what one person alone is earning monthly this is to let the citizens that if you can't work hard to become a politician then you're left alone. Just take a look at the country how it's going only the individuals and only those ones which their people are there on top don't experience the economy situation, but look at others are dieing in hard working because without it no way for them to eat and the youth's now are going into fraud to survive the country. All I know is that we work for them and they eat but they don't know if their are people working or suffering for them to eat, only what they know is for them to see their incomes coming in but not knowing their purpose of being there for us. Let's forget about the leaders and work for ourselves, that would be nice for us.
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 220

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2024, 10:13:28 AM

Are there still surprised people in this country? we are in an absolutely mess! I'm not in any way surprised to see whatever the government is doing right now, we only have some Calibers of people who wants their own personal riches in government and how do we expect the government to be better.

With this you I believe you all know here our problems are coming from, if only a senator would be earning thing in a month, how then do we expect them to say something about the economy when they are already benefiting from it.

Our poison is their enjoyment so it seems balance in their eyes until it turns other wise then they will begin to find the way through for the country.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 426

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 10:19:29 PM
Merited by Zlantann (2)

OP from your picture e just show say piple really wicked and I believe say this our corrupt govament them no see the poor masses as humans again, them dey take us as piple we them send come from another country to come work like elephant then eat like ant, becos I no see any reason why human being go dey consume that kind amount of money wey them suppose make use of to arrange the country to be better place, wardrobe allowance follow but why na? We no fit move forward instead na them dey move forward to where me I know say one day them no go return. And all these things we dey say cost, high price everywhere them get those things full their houses while we dey sufa am like slave, comom 30k since how many years them no fit use blind folded eyes take sign approve am, na like this them like the contri.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 11:53:36 PM

OP from your picture e just show say piple really wicked and I believe say this our corrupt govament them no see the poor masses as humans again, them dey take us as piple we them send come from another country to come work like elephant then eat like ant, becos I no see any reason why human being go dey consume that kind amount of money wey them suppose make use of to arrange the country to be better place, wardrobe allowance follow but why na? We no fit move forward instead na them dey move forward to where me I know say one day them no go return. And all these things we dey say cost, high price everywhere them get those things full their houses while we dey sufa am like slave, comom 30k since how many years them no fit use blind folded eyes take sign approve am, na like this them like the contri.
At all my sister, they don't regard the masses even for a day and that's why they're doing everything possible to crumble our economy by taking more loans from the world bank and enriching themselves, I bet most of them have provided enough funds for their families and taken some abroad to enjoy life over there, therefore the hardship is not even affecting them a bit.

Could you believe that they approved billions of Naira for the renovation of a new VP quarters, whereas the old VP quarters the former VP osibanjo leaved in is still intact and okay for the current VP to live comfortably in, what a government. My question is why would they spend such amount in renovating a new VP's quarters in a country with dying economy?

Yet they find it difficult to make our economy stable and listen to the cry of the masses, with the way this Tinibu's government is going, I think the level of hardship is going to be double the current situation if he comes back for a second tenure come 2027, we're now treated as slaves in our own country by our fellow citizens all because of power, when would those end?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: