Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:42:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Realistic expectations this bull run?  (Read 104 times)
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 11:47:25 AM
Merited by d5000 (1)

Hi,

This is my first bull run and just wondering if the below expectations are likely for the current top 6 altcoins I am holding during the bull run peak later this year/ early next year?

I feel they are pretty fair predictions , i have heard many say they can all go higher but I will be happy with the below.

I have not experienced peak bull run euphoria before but I know it can go crazy but I also want to play it safe and guarantee profits so won't be greedy.

I just want to get an understanding and have realistic expectations.

Arcblock - $12 (my average price is $0.11)
Cronos - $0.90 (my average price is $0.08)
Quant - $900 (my average price is $101)
ICP - $90 (my average price is $5.69)
Jasmy - $0.25 (my average price is $0.01)
Hbar - $0.90 (my average price is $0.07)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 09:07:22 PM

I won't go through each of them. As long as you did your own research for all of it then stick to your plans. Or even you don't have to stick, as long as you're in profit, that's all you have to do. It's hard to give an advise for someone's portfolio when we don't have the same choices and for that reason, the main thing here is for you to DYOR. Don't also set too high expectations and you can understand that the market can be as high as it can be due to volatility but choose the safer path of not expecting a lot.
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 97

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:05:52 PM

I won't go through each of them. As long as you did your own research for all of it then stick to your plans. Or even you don't have to stick, as long as you're in profit, that's all you have to do. It's hard to give an advise for someone's portfolio when we don't have the same choices and for that reason, the main thing here is for you to DYOR. Don't also set too high expectations and you can understand that the market can be as high as it can be due to volatility but choose the safer path of not expecting a lot.
The bull season is called the harvest season, the scenario where the traders and investors make in for research. Always ensure to DYOR because it's the evidence and hope everyone consider a trader or investor hold with firm strategies, they don't give up and continue striving everyday. Give some piece of advice to OP because he's claiming huge profits, he should calm because the market is filled with volatility and the current results might as well changed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:09:52 PM

The bull season is called the harvest season, the scenario where the traders and investors make in for research. Always ensure to DYOR because it's the evidence and hope everyone consider a trader or investor hold with firm strategies, they don't give up and continue striving everyday. Give some piece of advice to OP because he's claiming huge profits, he should calm because the market is filled with volatility and the current results might as well changed.
Unless an investor just chose them randomly and I think with OP, he did his own DYOR on it. But the span will depend on him and the decision on how long he's going to hold them. Some price expectations of him could be hard to reach but that's him. In this case, it's just best to think that whatever happens and as long as it is profitable, then there's no issue with it anymore and just call it as a successful investment because that's the reason why we invest. Just don't be too greedy.
bSpend

Activity: 433
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:17:36 PM

Hi,

This is my first bull run and just wondering if the below expectations are likely for the current top 6 altcoins I am holding during the bull run peak later this year/ early next year?

I feel they are pretty fair predictions , i have heard many say they can all go higher but I will be happy with the below.

I have not experienced peak bull run euphoria before but I know it can go crazy but I also want to play it safe and guarantee profits so won't be greedy.

This coins, aside..
Cronos
Quant
ICP
Hbar...
The rest are unfamiliar to me, but commenting on ICP in particular which I know it's all time high price to be around $700, i would say that predicting it's price to reach $90 in the coming bull run is pretty a fair and a very realistic prediction.

But concerning other coins you mentioned, i won't comment on them since I am not too familiar with their price movement, only one I know of is ICP, and I think $90 is easily attainable for this coin if the coming bull run will play out well as many of us expect.

All the same though, good luck to us all, and hope our dreams all come true.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:48:57 PM

I think they are all fair predictions considering we still have a long way to go in this bull run.

I will be happy with a 10x return in most of my picks but I have a few like Arcblock where I gambled a small amount last year at the bottom and it’s now likely it will 100x for me at least.

I am just counting down the days and weeks now until the real euphoria stage of the bull run as I am done buying now pretty much, now I just wait and take out profits gradually over the next 6-12 months.
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:51:10 PM

Bspend - I actually think ICP can get close to $150 this bull run but I say $90 as I got in at a good price last year and want to make sure I take profits this bull run and not be left with any regrets by being greedy.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 11:01:30 PM

Hi,

It's hard to give figures because every coin has different tokenomics but I guess expecting a 10x on each coin would be realistic and 5x is a conservative one on a bull market. Every major coins on bull market are going crazy on their prices on my experience but manage your emotions and set an ideal price to sell, don't be blinded by greediness. I am not familiar with the most coins mentioned but altcoins tend to follow when bitcoin goes up.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptoababe

Activity: 798
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 01:59:04 AM

I think you chose good coins but your expectations are too high. I suggest you expect lower so that you would be able to take profit from your investment before another bear market.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 06:58:22 AM

I think you chose good coins but your expectations are too high. I suggest you expect lower so that you would be able to take profit from your investment before another bear market.

What is your thinking behind that?

Arcblock to get to $12 is now only a 3x from current price.
Cronos reached $0.80 in 2021 so I think it will go past that and $0.90 is realistic.
Quant reached $400 in 2021 so again think it will go past that and $900 is possible, I have seen many say over $1.5k is possible.
ICP is getting a lot of hype lately with many saying it will go over $100.
Jasmy is one of the best performing altcoins lately , many saying it can hit $0.50 but $0.25 will do me.
Hbar reached $0.50 in 2021 so will likely go past that , maybe not $0.90 but it’s possible.

We still have plenty of time for things to really heat up this bull run and I think all my expectations for each are possible but I will see how the market is each month and take profit accordingly.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 07:13:13 AM

I am more optimistic on Cronos and ICP since they have already achieved this feat in the past hence it won't be difficult for these coins to reach the target you have mentioned and moreover we can always expect some surprises wherein those coins which we least suspect goes to moon and from my past experiences this bull run would be bit different as there are more investors more institutional money involved and everyone is waiting for just one think which is bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 798
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 02:54:33 PM

Cronos reached $0.80 in 2021 so I think it will go past that and $0.90 is realistic.
Quant reached $400 in 2021 so again think it will go past that and $900 is possible, I have seen many say over $1.5k is possible.
Jasmy is one of the best performing altcoins lately , many saying it can hit $0.50 but $0.25 will do me.
Hbar reached $0.50 in 2021 so will likely go past that , maybe not $0.90 but it’s possible.

We still have plenty of time for things to really heat up this bull run and I think all my expectations for each are possible but I will see how the market is each month and take profit accordingly.

I calculated your average price the your expectation. I don't know if I'm getting you right. According to your post. You bracket the average price you bought each coins and your expections before the bracket. So Arcblock from 0.11 to 12 usd isnt 3x from your average price.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 03:35:36 PM

I calculated your average price the your expectation. I don't know if I'm getting you right. According to your post. You bracket the average price you bought each coins and your expections before the bracket. So Arcblock from 0.11 to 12 usd isnt 3x from your average price.

The current price of Arcblock is $4 so to get to $12 is only a 3x.

My average price however is $0.11 so if it does get to $12 that is over a 100x return.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 03:51:53 PM

Hi,

You must be a dreamer, most of these projects on your list are Top coins with huge marketcap aldready, where do you think demand for these project will come from adn which money is going to use to pump them, it is very easy to pump a tokens that is $10 million to $500 million than to pump a token that is $100 million market cap to $1 billion. This is the reason why all these Memes are doing really well

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 03:53:27 PM

Hi,

You must be a dreamer, most of these projects on your list are Top coins with huge marketcap aldready, where do you think demand for these project will come from adn which money is going to use to pump them, it is very easy to pump a tokens that is $10 million to $500 million than to pump a token that is $100 million market cap to $1 billion. This is the reason why all these Memes are doing really well

Which of the above do you think I am dreaming on? All seem pretty reasonable to me.
We still have so much left of the bull run.
devil-soul

Activity: 214
Merit: 15

For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 05:14:33 PM

My personal expectations from this bull run are
1.bitcoin 100k
2.eth 4k
3.bnb $700
4.doom $2
5pnts $2
and a general growth of all the others

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 08:40:35 PM

I cannot really speak on behalf of everything and every coin. But my understanding is that getting about x3 in bitcoin itself is quite possible, and on behalf of that we should probably consider it getting a better way. That means that other coins are getting worse, which should be something to care about and not really worry about it at all. This is why I believe that the best thing to do is just hold whatever you believe, and hold it long term.

I believe that we are going to have a bull period for at least a year, and that means if anyone sees a small rise and sells then they are making a mistake, they should avoid that as much as they can try to hold it until it peaks a big level so you could be certain to make money from it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Orpichukwu

Activity: 518
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 09:10:44 PM

It's hard to give figures because every coin has different tokenomics but I guess expecting a 10x on each coin would be realistic and 5x is a conservative one on a bull market. Every major coins on bull market are going crazy on their prices on my experience but manage your emotions and set an ideal price to sell, don't be blinded by greediness. I am not familiar with the most coins mentioned but altcoins tend to follow when bitcoin goes up.
On this aspect of protecting one's emotions I so much advise everyone on this: it's better to have a little expectation from a coin instead of expecting 100 X. I would rather expect 5 times, and if the coin eventually does more than that and hits 100 X or whatever the profit might appear to be, it will be up to my own advantage and the joy will be mine. 

But if I expect it to do 100X from the current price during the bull run, but at the end of the day I didn't even see anything close to that, the disappointment that will come with it will be on a different level. Many newbie investors make this mistake and expect a big profit from a project, forgetting that they don't control the market.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄