Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 08:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would you have done differently if you restart your journey with Bitcoin?  (Read 606 times)
Pi-network314159

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

[btc] or nothing more 📈💹 up we go

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:58:29 PM

Let's learn and laugh together guys, share with us the following about your experience with the golden coin Bitcoin:

1. How did you get to know about Bitcoin and in what year was that?
I know about bitcoin around 2020 to 2021 when bitcoin sureged so high that almost everyone was talking about bitcoin which made me to study more about bitcoin

2. Did you make any silly mistake? if yes, what was it and what will you tell a newbie?
Although I made some transaction but I invested in some shitcoins instead of bitcoin hoping those shitcoin will do as bitcoin which was fruitless.

3. If you are to go back in time, what do you wish you had done differently?
I would have loved to acquire alot of bitcoin. It pains me to see that I was not awear or knowledgeable about bitcoin earlier.

4. Your favourite or best time with Bitcoin?
When I receive my bitcoin from signature campaign Bitvest

5. How do you see Bitcoin in the next 50 years?
I see bitcoin as a bomb which will explode in the market. If anybody does not accumulate now, there will be a massive regret from those that didn't see it's future coming. expecially when the price will have gained alot popularity and surged in price.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 924
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:06:26 AM

Let's learn and laugh together guys, share with us the following about your experience with the golden coin Bitcoin:

I got to know about Bitcoin in general from a friend and that was in January, 2020 but never made any move towards it till 2022.

I wish I had known about Bitcoin earlier. Precisely when it started gaining prominence and even invested in it. Back then when any thing new that has to do with money is regarded as ponzi and coupled with my past experiences, it just limited me from benefiting from it.

For me, the best time with Bitcoin will be this year, when we experienced the ATH.

Bitcoin has been beating expectations since it's inception in 2008 and I believe it's still on that motion, so I see Bitcoin becoming a powerful financial tool that the government will have no choice but to recognize in the long run and that instead of setting up regulations that will hamper it, they will adopt, especially in those countries whose currency is not so strong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ever-young

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 06:30:58 AM

I think the third question best talks more on the topic which is self explanatory itself, if i can have the opportunity of turning back the hands of time with bitcoin, i would have invest and be among the whales who would have been holding to this time ever since inception, but to the greatest surprise of many of us now, we all get to know about bitcoin when the whole thing has already been a boom and worth a reasonable value before we heard about it.

No be lie, most of us for no dey the position wey we dey so, our lives for don change for good and assuming say this know wey we get now, assuming say na before by now, the kind Bitcoin wey i for get for plenty, i for don hold enough Bitcoin wey for do me and my future children and and grand children. Because wen I know about Bitcoin e never too tey and i dey regret why i no put interested since i was told but I'm still glad that i know and I'm part of if now, even if i don't have enough but there is still time.
Obulis

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 12:15:13 PM

2. Did you make any silly mistake? if yes, what was it and what will you tell a newbie?

It was around 2012 that heard of the rumors flying the streets.. BTC this BTC lord etc ...  This was after my high/secondary school

Not investing into Bitcoin thinking at first that it would for sure become Ponzi scheme.  I have wasted lots of time and money online...
In terms of BTC, I have  been trying to following other peoples mistakes to likely avoid them..

If I go back in time, I would start my btc journey earlier before now!
With the knowledge of DCA strategy (I would stock and hold for a long time)

I started my Bitcoin journey recently, I have believe that I will for sure have my best time(s)

For sure Bitcoin will continue with innovations that would make it hit high ATH and many customers..

Sonia_123

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2024, 08:22:16 PM

1. I got to know about Bitcoin when i visited my brother in December 2022 after the flood and he told me what Bitcoin was all about, i was in a hurry,so it was just an introduction,so i went back after the festival period for him to put me through,which he joyful did and his still teaching me .

2. Yes, i did forgot my password and misplaced where i wrote it because of the joy of joining the forum, i can't believe that Bitcoin is real and not a scam for that moment, so i took it like other Ponzi,only for me to realize it's real, and i started calling my brother if he can remember my password which made him angry he said no, i keep finding until i saw it.
My advice to newbies is that, they should keep their password/seedphrase safe where they can easily get it.

3. I should have started investing immediately no matter how little for a start using DCA Strategy for accumulation.

4. Halving time,when many people seem to be confused,not knowing whether to buy or sell that is for those that does not really understand the market.

5. In the next 50 years Bitcoin would have dominated the world with every country legalizing and using it.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 27, 2024, 09:05:27 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin a few years back.  I recall being interested by the idea of a currency not controlled by any government or bank. Of course, i had heard the name Bitcoin mentioned before then but didnt really understand what it was. 

I definitely made some mistakes along the way.  One of the biggest was probably using an online wallet service to store my first bitcoins.  I didnt know much back then and didnt realize the risks. 

If I could go back in time, I would buy more Bitcoin when prices were lower.  But you live and learn.  There is still so much potential there of course.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:18:38 PM

Around 2015 and 2016 I guess, the price was literally around $340  for 1 BTC as of that time, bought about 0.5 fraction of it for about N25,000 via p2p if I could remember correctly and dump everything into Ponzi scheme. Lol

Don't be greedy, hold your Bitcoin jealously and do not invest in ponzi scheme as I did. 

Still far from reality......

Hahahahaha....

A bright mind there must be a legend
VicManton (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:20:17 PM

I first learned about Bitcoin a few years back.  I recall being interested by the idea of a currency not controlled by any government or bank. Of course, i had heard the name Bitcoin mentioned before then but didnt really understand what it was. 

I definitely made some mistakes along the way.  One of the biggest was probably using an online wallet service to store my first bitcoins.  I didnt know much back then and didnt realize the risks. 

If I could go back in time, I would buy more Bitcoin when prices were lower.  But you live and learn.  There is still so much potential there of course.

Quite a lot of potential out there boss I believe we are still early and our kids will have a better part of this to expereince. I mean the growth is almost unlimited and more opportunities can only keep coming
VicManton (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 10:22:10 PM

It was around 2012 that heard of the rumors flying the streets.. BTC this BTC lord etc ...  This was after my high/secondary school

Not investing into Bitcoin thinking at first that it would for sure become Ponzi scheme.  I have wasted lots of time and money online...
In terms of BTC, I have  been trying to following other peoples mistakes to likely avoid them..

If I go back in time, I would start my btc journey earlier before now!
With the knowledge of DCA strategy (I would stock and hold for a long time)

I started my Bitcoin journey recently, I have believe that I will for sure have my best time(s)

For sure Bitcoin will continue with innovations that would make it hit high ATH and many customers..

If everyone could have the power to go back in time, even governments will want to get Bitcoin becasue they know low-key it will boost the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: