Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Wallet Native tokens?  (Read 173 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:09:35 AM

So native tokens have always been part of crypto exchanges and the wallet ecosystem. It doesn't matter whatever stuff they add into utilities, the price only mattered with exchange stuff such as launchpad, launchpool and some sort of links to events & listings.

I wanna know if y'all remember that at some point, Trust wallet airdropped roughly 1,500 $TWT back in 2020, so back then it was worth 70/80$. Now if you compare the old price with the current TWT price now, 1.36$. The TWT airdrop if you could have holding, could be worth at least 2000$. But unfortunately at that time, I was a newbie and recently entered crypto, and sold it foolishly for some bucks lol.

Now if you had paid attention to twitter today, you could see many people got their BWB token airdrop recently and the token recently commenced on the bitget trading market. I see they got 100-200 BWB tokens mostly, but as it was based on collecting points and exchanging them into tokens, the point system is the trend now of many projects doing an airdrop.

The BWB price is currently around 0.71$, which I think could really go high considering more events like launchpad and exposure from project listings on wallet.
so if you bought and hold those native tokens now, unlike me selling out TWT tokens, don't you think your 80$ investment could go like up to $2K like TWT? Please as always DYOR, this is my opinion and sharing experiences.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3856

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:55:48 AM

Wallet native tokens being good/bad investments will totally depend on their utility.

Wallet native tokens will good utility and with a good price can be a good investment; on the other hand, if the utility is shit and if it's the typical low float/high fdv token, then it can be a good temporary short-mid term hold depending on the state of the market in general.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bureau

Activity: 476
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 04:15:34 AM

Another Bitget shill! If they want to promote thier exchange then why don't they start a signature campaign. Using low account and creating topics that are often like click bait they are harming themselves. This kind of marketing strategy will not help Bitget with new users.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:06:05 AM

It's really unknown, the fate of them. If you see that their use case is being liked by its community then that can be your own factor whether to hold it or not.
There is so many native wallet tokens out there but not all of them are performing well. At the end, most of them are going to rely on their trading market and not with the actual contribution of its own wallet service for the value of it to go up.
Maybe having some news will make the price quite higher and move along during the bull run, but that's pretty much it is at this time.
MAAManda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2024, 11:13:31 AM

Despite my confusion about why Bitget created another native token besides $BGB in their ecosystem, I still participated in the Bitget Wallet campaign, got around 500+ tokens & have sold them at around $0,73.

IMO, it's a good thing to have native tokens in the wallet software, it makes a difference from other wallets. I've also read that Bitget is in a project development phase that they call an "On-chain project". It's like a big ecosystem under Bitget, and there we need $BWB as the native token.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2024, 11:26:01 AM

(...)don't you think your 80$ investment could go like up to $2K like TWT? Please as always DYOR, this is my opinion and sharing experiences.

Yes/no

It depends on each person's decision, but in terms of investment, we make it clear that even if someone sells that token and switches to investing in another token, they can make a profit/loss. So there is no guarantee that our behavior will bring about the results we desire, just experiments until we get results.

I also sold bitcoin for less than $1000 Smiley, looking back on everything up to now, I don't regret it because at that time I needed money to spend, but that was also a lesson that helped me recognize opportunities with more crypto. So each of our journeys will tell us what and how we should act.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
R1dwanRz (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:43:56 AM

Another Bitget shill! If they want to promote thier exchange then why don't they start a signature campaign. Using low account and creating topics that are often like click bait they are harming themselves. This kind of marketing strategy will not help Bitget with new users.

I think you've mistaken my perception for something else.. but I recently saw this token trending on X/Twitter due to an airdrop and listing. So this reminded me of the Trust Wallet Token (TWT) airdrop, and I wanted to share my experience. Since TWT falls under the category of wallet native tokens, it made me think about others.

I used to hold Trust Wallet Token myself because of the airdrop. Now, I regret selling it too early, so I'm sharing it, so that others will learn from my mistake when considering new wallet native tokens.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1344
Merit: 717

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:57:58 AM

So native tokens have always been part of crypto exchanges and the wallet ecosystem. It doesn't matter whatever stuff they add into utilities, the price only mattered with exchange stuff such as launchpad, launchpool and some sort of links to events & listings.

I wanna know if y'all remember that at some point, Trust wallet airdropped roughly 1,500 $TWT back in 2020, so back then it was worth 70/80$. Now if you compare the old price with the current TWT price now, 1.36$. The TWT airdrop if you could have holding, could be worth at least 2000$. But unfortunately at that time, I was a newbie and recently entered crypto, and sold it foolishly for some bucks lol.

Now if you had paid attention to twitter today, you could see many people got their BWB token airdrop recently and the token recently commenced on the bitget trading market. I see they got 100-200 BWB tokens mostly, but as it was based on collecting points and exchanging them into tokens, the point system is the trend now of many projects doing an airdrop.

The BWB price is currently around 0.71$, which I think could really go high considering more events like launchpad and exposure from project listings on wallet.
so if you bought and hold those native tokens now, unlike me selling out TWT tokens, don't you think your 80$ investment could go like up to $2K like TWT? Please as always DYOR, this is my opinion and sharing experiences.

The TWT token airdrop for Trust wallet users is a prime example of how exchanges and wallets use airdrops to boost their community engagements. Such airdrops are very common to retain users and enhance their loyalty.  Regarding potential of BWB to appreciate in price similar to TWT is possible, however it entirely depends on the team in the back end to develop its real life use case to enhance its utility which in turn can drive price increase. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2024, 02:18:35 PM

this is bitget shill again i knew it.
TWT ATH was $2.60 last year. comparing the exchange to what binance has achieved i don't think bitget will surpass it and so will the wallet tokens. when the bull run goes full steam all the rest of the altcoins will also be taking off. i have no dog to wallet tokens though, i don't use any of them, it seems just another project. unless they make TWT or BWB the fees in sending ETH or any other tokens.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
R1dwanRz (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:52:48 AM

Despite my confusion about why Bitget created another native token besides $BGB in their ecosystem, I still participated in the Bitget Wallet campaign, got around 500+ tokens & have sold them at around $0,73.

IMO, it's a good thing to have native tokens in the wallet software, it makes a difference from other wallets. I've also read that Bitget is in a project development phase that they call an "On-chain project". It's like a big ecosystem under Bitget, and there we need $BWB as the native token.

I guess that's what benefits people using their ecosystem more often, their wallet is equipped with lots of features like Task2Get, launchpads, and etc. I wish to see it on Trust wallet but dunno why they didn't utilize or expand things like Bitget did.
Overall, yeah I would say it's still in development as they plan to increase more utilities for the token.

And my main point was that since the bwb airdrop really happened, people sold it and caused it to drop to 0.55$, just like notcoin, it's gonna be breaking its own ATH price.

(...)don't you think your 80$ investment could go like up to $2K like TWT? Please as always DYOR, this is my opinion and sharing experiences.

Yes/no

It depends on each person's decision, but in terms of investment, we make it clear that even if someone sells that token and switches to investing in another token, they can make a profit/loss. So there is no guarantee that our behavior will bring about the results we desire, just experiments until we get results.

I also sold bitcoin for less than $1000 Smiley, looking back on everything up to now, I don't regret it because at that time I needed money to spend, but that was also a lesson that helped me recognize opportunities with more crypto. So each of our journeys will tell us what and how we should act.

I fully agree, I sold my twt airdrop becuz I needed it for some important purposes so I don't regret like you. Anyway again this is just my opinion & experience. If anyone reads my post can understand and learn not to make mistake like me.
Bournesparks

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 06:09:59 AM

The TWT token airdrop for Trust wallet users is a prime example of how exchanges and wallets use airdrops to boost their community engagements. Such airdrops are very common to retain users and enhance their loyalty.  Regarding potential of BWB to appreciate in price similar to TWT is possible, however it entirely depends on the team in the back end to develop its real life use case to enhance its utility which in turn can drive price increase. DYOR

Imo TWT has underperformed though probably because of lack of evolving. Followed the Airdrop on BWB and read some utilities & functions of the token I can say there's an high change this outperforms TWT imo. I think the momentum is still on though.
BWB
MAAManda

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 08:52:20 AM

I guess that's what benefits people using their ecosystem more often, their wallet is equipped with lots of features like Task2Get, launchpads, and etc. I wish to see it on Trust wallet but dunno why they didn't utilize or expand things like Bitget did.
Overall, yeah I would say it's still in development as they plan to increase more utilities for the token.

And my main point was that since the bwb airdrop really happened, people sold it and caused it to drop to 0.55$, just like notcoin, it's gonna be breaking its own ATH price.

The features offered by Bitget Wallet are indeed more complete and complex than Trust Wallet. Currently, IMO, Bitget Wallet is more advanced than Trust Wallet. The tokens in these two wallets have the same total supply (1B tokens), but not the token price, as if $BWB isn't visible to the crypto public. BTW, did you know that the X admin of Bitget Wallet posted a photo with $BWB sell order history there? It went viral on X, because the public thought that insiders were doing P&D.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chibaba

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:23:26 AM

The features offered by Bitget Wallet are indeed more complete and complex than Trust Wallet. Currently, IMO, Bitget Wallet is more advanced than Trust Wallet. The tokens in these two wallets have the same total supply (1B tokens), but not the token price, as if $BWB isn't visible to the crypto public. BTW, did you know that the X admin of Bitget Wallet posted a photo with $BWB sell order history there? It went viral on X, because the public thought that insiders were doing P&D.
Yeah, that was true but my question is ; is it wrong for staffs to trade and I was wondering if that chart can pin point where the order actually executed cos it was daily tf chart.

However, one can easily say BWB seems to have a bright start and I hope the team don't sleep on it.
MAAManda

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 10:29:01 AM

Yeah, that was true but my question is ; is it wrong for staffs to trade and I was wondering if that chart can pin point where the order actually executed cos it was daily tf chart.

However, one can easily say BWB seems to have a bright start and I hope the team don't sleep on it.

What? are you for real? it wasn't a mistake to trade, but should he have sold at the top of the chart? it's like looking at insider trades. Then to cover up their mistake, Gracy Chen as CEO tweeted that she bought $BWB at another peak afterwards, things like this should not be done by staff openly. $BWB had a bright start, but now it looks like they will return to their initial price as currently the price of $BWB is around $0.55.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Webetcoins

Activity: 1974
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 09:15:30 AM

this is bitget shill again i knew it.
TWT ATH was $2.60 last year. comparing the exchange to what binance has achieved i don't think bitget will surpass it and so will the wallet tokens. when the bull run goes full steam all the rest of the altcoins will also be taking off. i have no dog to wallet tokens though, i don't use any of them, it seems just another project. unless they make TWT or BWB the fees in sending ETH or any other tokens.
They are not new here and that makes it obvious. Binance is much older than them, so we can't expect them to be on their level in an instant but it may take them a long time to achieve it. Though we don't know if they are still here and their performance is still great and have improved throughout the year. Exchange or wallet tokens will mainly depend on the performance of the exchange or wallet.

When sending ETH or any other altcoins, we can actually use another crypto now as our fees. They implement this idea in other for the budget users to save fees but it can also speed up the transaction. They can be faster even if we pay higher fees in standard altcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 10:36:16 AM

I thought I was the only one who sees all this shill to be some kind of new trend in this board and it's getting too much.

I don't know why projects can't make themselves bold enough to get advertised in the proper way than this wall of text promoting them in some kind of confusing manner.

Thanks for trying to make the board more clear by letting them know it's getting too much. 

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 11:16:09 AM

Native wallet tokens is must buy at the same time we need to ensure a particular exchange or wallet doesn't keep creating multiple tokens for every aspect of business. I have seen wallet tokens doing good initially but eventually they just struck at one place and it's quiet obvious that's it would have to do more with the wallet. But I would say a big no if you ask me if it's a good investment medium. Exchange tokens would be preferable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 11:40:06 AM

Don’t you think that $80 going to $2k is high? I understand that we are in the world of possibilities but that’s a lot of increase there. There was a time I was advised to invest in TWT and I wanted to but keep procrastinating it till I never did anymore. And since there I’ve watched it grow. Sometimes investing isn’t the issue, it’s waiting to see how it plays out. Some people who bought it may have sold it too early but if you can invest and leave it, you’re the rich one (depending on what you invest in; not shit coin).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
MarvieJ

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 03:53:18 PM

I really doubt if any exchange did this wallet token thingy, could say it’s a good development.. like they fact they always come up with something interesting, have you participated in their telegram and discord airdrop events as well ? lol it crazy , I literally spend less buying tokens
MAAManda

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 04:02:49 PM

I really doubt if any exchange did this wallet token thingy, could say it’s a good development.. like they fact they always come up with something interesting, have you participated in their telegram and discord airdrop events as well ? lol it crazy , I literally spend less buying tokens

I wouldn't say that the release of Bitget Wallet Token (BWB) when they have Bitget Token (BGB) is a good thing or interesting, it makes the crypto public confused. If the on-chain project that's within the Bitget team's expectations goes well, that would be a plus, but what if the project never exists?

And for airdrop events, no, I don't participate in Telegram's Airdrop or its Discord, it's a waste of my time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████