Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Wallet Native tokens?  (Read 182 times)
Belarge

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 10:19:08 PM

Another Bitget shill! If they want to promote thier exchange then why don't they start a signature campaign. Using low account and creating topics that are often like click bait they are harming themselves. This kind of marketing strategy will not help Bitget with new users.
Wallet native tokens are backup by the wallet and exchange and they normally have huge plans of exploring in the space. Investors and traders understands what's at stake and they will do everything within their reach to ensure they're always having free flow of income. You're right though, your opinion do count and I would advise OP to simply follow them without hesitation.

johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 11:18:35 PM

Bitget visitors are increasing, both wallet and cex. Many new coins are listed simultaneously and bitget is included in the list. Naturally, bitget owners have an idea that there is a market opportunity if they launch a wallet-native token to support activities inside and facilitate all transactions. I think bwb is a good token and spoils its users by listing at a pretty good price. I think it started with the so-called op like trust wallet with twt, maybe the old bnb lovers are more so twt liquidity that makes twt better throughout history. Nativ tokens are still the best option even though I rarely hold them. but native tokens usually survive in the market/community. I hold 5 koib bwb Grin

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 03:27:07 PM

Bitget visitors are increasing, both wallet and cex. Many new coins are listed simultaneously and bitget is included in the list. Naturally, bitget owners have an idea that there is a market opportunity if they launch a wallet-native token to support activities inside and facilitate all transactions. I think bwb is a good token and spoils its users by listing at a pretty good price. I think it started with the so-called op like trust wallet with twt, maybe the old bnb lovers are more so twt liquidity that makes twt better throughout history. Nativ tokens are still the best option even though I rarely hold them. but native tokens usually survive in the market/community. I hold 5 koib bwb Grin
Utilities drives adoption and like you said. The benefits attached to holding bwb is massive. Would be exciting to see how the price action would be in the next 6months. Now that it's sub $1 I think is the right time to accumulate. Went through the thread and I noticed some mentions about community giveaway also, might take a look at that...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: