Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 11:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A humble suggestion!  (Read 280 times)
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 686
Merit: 416

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 04:41:47 PM

It would be helpful if there is a feature that allows users to see who quoted them and where. Sifting through all the replies can be very time-consuming, and important interactions can easily be missed.

This already exist as you have been informed earlier, you can make use of the telegram bot for that using the link above to set for that feature, alternatively, you can also set for notify me button on each board as the case may be, you will be notified from any thread you're been quoted or a new reply is made and this goes directly to your inbox on the email address used on the forum, but most make use of the telegram bot for more features as they may want like merits, mentions, quotes and so on.
AVE5

Activity: 266
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 02:08:45 AM

As far as I know, it was mostly completed a few years ago. Soooo... it should be out any day now.  Im sure of it!  Wink
New forum software child board is where we can discuss new ideas to develop and improve the new forum software.

Yes, but I dont really see the point in proposing new features and discussing new ideas if the development of new forum software is currently at a standstill. Its been years since theymos said new software was mostly done so we should have seen some development by now.  I can only assume that the whole idea has been abandoned.

You never can tell, it could be that the proposed ideals for new developments is understand researching in considering how the change can effectively be of good features to the platform.
Remember there had been multiple of these proposals so featuring all of it may compromise the forum system so, It could be that they're currently on technical examinations to find the best that's if there was any though.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: