Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Mining with unMinables  (Read 37 times)
sandy56 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 04:52:32 PM

I was trying to mine Solana on unMinables, but using my Radeon 580 GPU it would be about 5 to 10 years before I see a payout.

Is there another coin at present I might try with a more realistic payout time period?

Sandy

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 06:26:47 PM

I was trying to mine Solana on unMinables, but using my Radeon 580 GPU it would be about 5 to 10 years before I see a payout.

Is there another coin at present I might try with a more realistic payout time period?

Sandy

I believe Solana is a POS tokens, if you are not a validator or staker I don't know how you can mine the tokens. I believe this is the mistakes some of the newbies to the space make, mining is not for small guys again, I will advicee you to start building your portfolio, buy projects around $10 million Marketcaap that you believe, most of them will pump to $50 or $100 million aand flip to a better project, this is how to start and grow your money instead of waiting for years also most of these oline mining websites are scams. I lost Bitcoin into Hashocean before

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 09:16:45 PM

Just visit https://whattomine.com/ and check all the mineable, pow coins that you will be able to mine.

I believe Solana is a POS tokens
Right, Solana isn't a pow but a pos.

I lost Bitcoin into Hashocean before
I remember that, was it a doubler or a cloud mining platform before that has also bite into dust? well, that's bound to scam people with the scheme that they offered. I don't know for OP what unminables is but it seems to be like a nicehash but I don't think that I'd go with them if ever I want to use my GPU for mining.
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 97

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 10:28:20 PM

Sandy

Every project comes with surprising means and we stick to do better because gaining more knowledge wouldn't be underrated but looks as center or point for us. The market is tough but when it comes to projects, we choose to stay low and do the breathing of promising projects. I think we mine projects thats it meant purpose of accumulation is through consistent mining. We become miners because that's one of the solid way to gain easy access to profit at our end.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 11:10:22 PM

Sandy

I have no idea what you're talking about, OP; I didn't even know that there was still such a mine that you could earn Solana. Maybe instead of doing mining, it's better to do trading activity; at least in this way, I can somehow get earnings every day, and it depends on the knowledge that I still have.

Knowledge is still really important in these situations to earn cryptocurrency. Isn't there a similar in cloud mining that they say was  trending before way back in 2017?
and if that is true, isn't for sure a lot community will do mine like what op's telling it now?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: