Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i make money from Launchpads  (Read 156 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 08:19:58 AM

But I want to share that the risk is often minimized when you access some of the leading platforms like Binance, coinlist,...
For someone that is still beginning to get started in prelaunches it is recommended that you stick with established platforms such as mentioned. Here you can ensure that the projects are less likely to be scams. Though of course it is also not guaranteed that you’ll have 100% success but at least you have eliminated factors that may lead you to astounding losses.

Churchillvv

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 09:47:04 AM

Well I don't do this shitcoins but from what I read in this post of yours there is no good use case for this Gems project, it's just going to be one of this pump and dump project because how can project be focused on expanding an already big community and penetrating the market is that even a useful thing a coin should be looking at? absolutely not.

I'm sure you are shilling.
We're here for main objective and that's simply to stack up enormous profits for ourselves and also plan on anticipating in solid projects. Gems projects will become the priority of the vast number of investors in the market, we know how these investors behaves and how straight they can be when it comes to projects. Shitcoins can be promising and at the same time, they've can easily missed out on the bull runs.
Perhaps I do not clearly get your point here but don't you think the board is looking more dirty with this shilling everyday, even though we are on the run chasing profit yet it doesn't mean that we should let things get bad before we can put them in place.

I believe I'm tryna help keep the Altcoins discussions board a bit more tight than a spam board, I believe if mprep which is the mod of this board and other global mods will pay attention to this board so believe the shillings will reduce a little bit.. although sharing those information to let the community know about the projects but from an obvious point its becoming too much.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 11:05:02 AM

First of all you need to have a decent amount of either BNB or USDT to participate and I have personally tried to participate into launchpad but most of the times I have failed to qualify. Apart from all these you need to do this only if it's a genuine project because by the time your sell order gets executed there are chances that the coin has already been dumped. I have had negative experience hence I wouldn't prefer but others might have benefitted by this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 12:28:07 PM

But, you might only earn 1%-5% from each project, so if you only have $1,000 to stake, you only earn $10-$50 which is low. The larger you have, the higher you make.

USDT current interest rates are 7%. This rate is lower for FDUSD, around 2%. Someone who doesn't want to take any risk would earn more than the current interest rates when joining launchpads holding FDUSD. I think if you look at it from that point of view, they are very good rates. BNB is around $700 nowadays and it's very close to the ATH level, so it's in a bit of a risky zone. I think these areas are a bit risky if we haven't bought BNB at a lower price. That's why I entered the IO.NET launchpad with FDUSD...

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir!
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 02:31:14 AM

Yes, you can earn from Launchpad but it depends on what project you are participating that is why you need to always DYOR before participating in Launchpad and launchpool it requires investment to stake before you can earn some rewards but even if you earn rewards from participating it still depends on the project if it's worth staking.

Are you trying to promote this project named GEMs I can't seems to find this on Binance or you might be using a different exchange?
I tried to check it on Binance and OKX but there's no project called GEMs?

I'm not using binance and Okx, i found out about $GEMS on Bitget.

Okay. Though I'm not familiar with GEMS but i just checked and I see that it's a community driven launchpad , also noticed the cex you mentioned is the first to list the token and there's a farming event attached(POOLX). https://gems.vip/. Since the project is new, I'll advise DYOR but imo this looks interesting..
bullkk

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 09:05:05 AM

I can't find the GEM project on MEXC and Bybit either.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: