Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops token launch  (Read 37 times)
philipabaku (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:04:19 AM

Maximum respect to you my country people. E dey pain  me wey be say person go participate on airdrop finish come later find out say him no qualify due to one or two factors and maybe e fit be say Na the site later no Kuku dey function again. I go to wan get more updates about airdrops wey fit dey certain say e fit dey launched anytime soon or later.
AVE5

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 06:49:50 AM

Maximum respect to you my country people. E dey pain  me wey be say person go participate on airdrop finish come later find out say him no qualify due to one or two factors and maybe e fit be say Na the site later no Kuku dey function again. I go to wan get more updates about airdrops wey fit dey certain say e fit dey launched anytime soon or later.

Was expecting that you'd list those factors that doesn't allow participants not to qualify on those airdrop projects after playing along with the best you could.
Airdrops are like the MemeCoins basically projects based on luck. Only that in airdrops, you'd participate on the social activities freely without investment of funds while in the MemeCoins you'd have to invest your funds all to the expectations that you'd make profits.
They're most basics of lies and shitty and the speculations that a project would be launched Sooner or later can't be guaranteed as most of these new air projects ends up being scammed or dead by the wayside.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 280
Merit: 40

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:50:40 AM

Op if you know what airdrop are you will not think or ask for any that is certain anything airdrop is not something to assume it's certain it's always trial and error method if seeking how to accumulate coin without spending your own money, and why engaging on airdrop you must be smart enough as many scammers is there for any airdrop to ask for your deposit of another valuable coin before receiving the token you know know check well your at the verge of falling into deep scam, another of it when the site KYC is too difficult to passed and many update that has no head just know that the airdrop is full of scam were the takes is beyond what you can handle.

Airdrop is another types of gambling that is very difficult to know the outcome of wining, the risk on airdrop is very high if one is not smart mist KYC can risk your account for hacking and Even the airdrop your nit sure if it success doing airdrop is just taking unforseen circumstances risk that one can't tell it result.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: