Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 01:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How exactly does the 1inch Fusion work on ETH swaps?  (Read 22 times)
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 07:24:00 PM

So I decided to stop using Uniswap because of their crazy 0.25% fees on major pairs like ETH/USDC. Decided to use 1inch instead.

I connect my wallet and some Fusion option comes up, it says 0 gas. I am thinking “wow, perfect”. So I do a swap because fees are low at 5-6 gwei.

I do the swap and it’s successful. I go and check my wallet and I was charged like $15 for the swap fee. I also noticed for a simple ETH/USDC swap, I had like 10 different hops. Went from USDC to USDT then WBTC then SOL then Some other coin and finally into ETH. It was a large transaction and very expensive.

Reading the docs on their website, it says it should be gas free but I am still charged gas. Anyone know what is going on here?
CCMS

Activity: 326
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 06:28:35 PM

From your explanation it is evident that it works the bad way Grin. How about the TON network, have you ever tried it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: