Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CYBRO crypto marketplace  (Read 42 times)
kurdex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:09:14 PM

How do u guys think CYBRO will affect the crypto industry?
Share your thoughts with me Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:34:29 PM

We are not even aware of what is that. If it's a new project again then it won't affect the crypto industry asap. There is so much for these new projects to do before they even influence the market the way you probably are thinking.

You have to share your thoughts you and give some details on what kind of project it is. I know that you might have this project on your radar or you are probably working with them, this isn't how you do it. Give some summary or few details when you want to discuss, just saying.  Wink

kurdex (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 03:08:02 PM

We are not even aware of what is that. If it's a new project again then it won't affect the crypto industry asap. There is so much for these new projects to do before they even influence the market the way you probably are thinking.

You have to share your thoughts you and give some details on what kind of project it is. I know that you might have this project on your radar or you are probably working with them, this isn't how you do it. Give some summary or few details when you want to discuss, just saying.  Wink

I got u bro. Here is their website: https://cybro.io

CYBRO is an AI-powered decentralized application that offers multiple ways to earn money on Blast based on different investment strategies based on your preferences.
grog2008

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 11:02:37 PM

The project is gaining momentum, until the next stage of the presale there is not much time left, and in the next stage the price will be higher. A good multi-level referral program, and the reward for referrals is given in USDT, in any case, read all the necessary information on the official website in the Documents section. After studying them, you will have answers to most of the possible questions. and of course, my referral link is where bonuses will be for you and me)
https://cybro.io/?ref=UpJU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: