Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOLYKOS2 - POW/MASTERNODES] BLOCX. - HUGE MILESTONES AHEAD [MARKETPLACE]  (Read 217 times)
KNEWIT (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:44:44 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2024, 09:05:48 AM by KNEWIT

Quick introduction about BLOCX:

BLOCX is a one-stop solution, offering a comprehensive range of features/services to simplify and secure your digital experience.

- B. Desktop (All-in-One Computer Manager)
- B.TXT (Decentralized Messenger)
- B. Marketplace (Distributed Computing Marketplace)
- B. GUARD (Mobile All-in-One Safety Suite)

Next things happening in ecosystem over the next 2 months with countdown:

1. BLOCX will be listed on Uniswap (Bridge launched) - 7 Days from NOW

2. Marketing Campaign in support of algorithm change and Marketplace launch (campaign involves press releases, Twitter AMAs, giveaways, email marketing, YT videos from mining channels) -7 Days from NOW, lasting 30 DAYS

3. Algorithm change from ASIC to GPU minable only, first POW coin who will adapt AUTOLYKOS2 after ERGO, mainly because of the Marketplace release. Users will be able to rent out and rent their hardware like GPUs and CPUs - 1 Month from NOW

4. Marketplace release: Releasing the Distributed Computing Marketplace where people can rent out their computing power. Marketplace is already better than those available on the market like CLORE. Machine-adding process made very simple, even for non-tech-savvy users can handle it, requiring no technical knowledge & if computer/machine IP changes, marketplace and client adapts and auto-updates it to ensure your machine stays up at all times. - 1 Month from NOW

5. B. Desktop update: The next update will include Internet Services (VPN) in 5 locations, completely free for BLOCXERS. The AI Assistant will include a contract scanner and auto-update feature, making it the last software download needed, as all updates will be pulled automatically from server - 1.5 Months from NOW

6. B.TXT full suite made available on mobile: It will have all the features of regular messaging platforms but at the same tine being fully decentralized through masternodes plus crypto sending and swapping straight from the chat - 2 Months from NOW

How community can earn BLOCX:

- Mining
- Masternode Creation
- Marketplace by renting out their computing power (coming soon)
- B.TXT by creating a server on top of their masternode (coming soon)

Utility of BLOCX.

- Masternodes
- B. Marketplace
- B.TXT Premium Services
- B. Desktop & Premiun Services
- B. Guard Premium

Take a look for yourself

Website - https://blocx.tech/

Gitbook - https://blocx.gitbook.io/

Latest article about Marketplace - https://medium.com/@BLOCX/blocx-marketplace-a-modern-easily-approachable-distributed-computing-space-for-everyone-afebb2d16897

Listing news - https://x.com/BLOCX_TECH/status/1799059514601390476?s=19

Discord: https://discord.gg/blocx

Telegram: https://t.me/blocx_verification

Explorer and Masternode Earning: https://blocxscan.com/masternode

https://i.ibb.co/rM7JqKq/www-blocx-tech-3.png
vikidiki

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 10:39:53 AM

I follow this project from the very beginning.
For me the biggest gem of low/small market cap.
Team is very transparant and deliver non stop.
Never see a project like this in term of production.
BTXT messanger  can be a real alternative to whatsapp & signal.
Marketplace and gpu mineable algo Autolykos 2 is great, without talking BTXT desktop, malware protection, VPN, AI assistant, briefly all in one computer managment.
Already sevarl listing done, Gate.io, Mexc, Uniswap, bridge connctions etc etc.
Price is very low now cause of huge sell of hacker with stolen 1.7 M coins from shared MN platform, Mining power.
But it will increase because people keep buying it.
Project team diffuse ecah sunday a  report and update the progress of project. Never see a serious team like that.
One of best profitable MN project ( Hybrid POW & POS with MN)
Don't hesitate to  invest.
Their discord  at the beginning has been hacked, make sure  you're on right discord channnel. Despite several request  to Discord team, stolen account still active.
Let's support this project, in 1 year it will easily done x 100 , I'm quite sure.
krz.xys

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 01:27:15 AM

Marketplace and gpu mineable algo Autolykos 2 is great, without talking BTXT desktop, malware protection, VPN, AI assistant, briefly all in one computer managment.
Price is very low now cause of huge sell of hacker with stolen 1.7 M coins from shared MN platform, Mining power.
Project team diffuse ecah sunday a  report and update the progress of project. Never see a serious team like that.
Their discord  at the beginning has been hacked, make sure  you're on right discord channnel. Despite several request  to Discord team, stolen account still active.
Let's support this project, in 1 year it will easily done x 100 , I'm quite sure.

Replying to your own post using a different account. Pathetic.
KNEWIT (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 06:21:15 AM

People are interesting i must say 🙂 Give me one good reason why would i need to reply under my own post, i have better to do.

I would recommend you to double think next time with your head before writing or saying out anything pathetic.

World is full of angry people and you can clearly see it from forums and internet 😉
SMARTMEME

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 08:03:06 AM

Replying to your own post using a different account. Pathetic.

This Guy just comments on any coin with masternodes calling it a scam cause he got scammed by acella.

Even BLOCX isn't safe :')

Dude is delusional.

How do you have time for this shit?  do you have a life my friend? :')  You're the only pathetic one here lmfao
krz.xys

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 10:43:00 PM

People are interesting i must say 🙂 Give me one good reason why would i need to reply under my own post, i have better to do.

I would recommend you to double think next time with your head before writing or saying out anything pathetic.

World is full of angry people and you can clearly see it from forums and internet 😉

Yup. 2 new account that have never posted anything before, both in the same time zone all the sudden find each other on the same post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: