Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brics Nations killing the GBP UK  (Read 29 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 12:47:09 PM

Before they called the lion share what you need to give to financial exchangers in City of London the 20% about but now brics nations deal without GBP UK.
It's not dedollarisation but de-GBP SATION.
retail will buy falling UK GBP because a lot brazil Indian and other brics nation people working in UK and they exchange their currency to GBP.
Also no more emerging market countries leaders and dictators who devalue their own currency against UK GBP to buy expensive London property. 
I want to see how low GBP can fall i guess after GBP falled enough UK will re-open borders for foreign capital again Smiley
So brics Nations are out of GBP i want to see what the emirates and arabs will do will they exchange their currency into GBP ?
WillyAp

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 02:43:45 PM

Before they called the lion share what you need to give to financial exchangers in City of London the 20% about but now brics nations deal without GBP UK.

Source?  Source or rumor? 

Marketing in EN und DEES
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:34:41 PM

Source?  Source or rumor? 

But that's true look at ruble and other brics nation currencies when GBP was strong.
China India russia africa leaders and olicarchs was in London to buy Luxury properties mostly with money from commodities trading in their country but brexit ended foreign Capital exchanging on large with UK.
Perhaps brics Nations don't want to feed UK for nothing.
Perhaps regime changes in brics countries perhaps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: