Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mentorship.  (Read 240 times)
Jon pyagbara (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 11:09:44 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 03:28:15 AM by Jon pyagbara

My people una good morning. Bitcoin Na digital currency wey be say you gats get updates from people wey know am well come still get plenty experiences pass you.
So that actually brings us to Bitcoin mentorship, when it comes to Mentorship in regards to Bitcoin alot of things have to be put in place before you can say you are a Bitcoin mentor. It includes

1. Patience: like other areas of acquiring skills the beginners Always finds it difficult from the start , but patience from the expert on the beginners Always goes a long way in helping them settle accordingly.

2. Teach them the basics:  teach them the basics and foundational stuffs Which will help them when they doing researches on their own.

3. Encouragement: your encouragement as a mentor goes a long way on the side of the beginners,  encouraging them to do more research, even when it seems hard and unable to materialise your encouragement is needed.

4. Always put them through:  Put them through whatever they don't know, yes research is good , but most times they might understand your own language better. Use simple language while teaching them.

5. Be available for support: whenever a beginner calls for help or support please do not be too busy for him , Always create chance and time for him.

6. Lastly there should be a room for questions, in order to improve him or her with ease.

Mentoring is about empowering others with knowledge and confidence, lets mentor a beginner today.
letteredhub

Activity: 574
Merit: 226

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 09:02:38 PM

Mentorship no bad oh, bit my contribution be say, if you or anybody the wait for  person wey go dey mentor am for this industry about bitcoin before you grow in the know then  you go wait tire. If the person wey introduced me to both this forum and bitcoin been dey do all this things op mentioned as say na mentor I no sure say I for grow reach in the knowledge wey I dey because most of the knowledge wey I get now na base on DYOR mentality. Don't wait for the person wey bring you com here or whoever you may call mentor to do most or everything for you.

Resource materials full online, even inside this forum them plenty, do your due diligence and learn things for yourself. na wetin I gat talk be that.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1008
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 09:08:42 PM

I must confess, this is actually a brilliant piece you just came up with at O.P, regarding the basic steps a mentor should take to enhance smooth learning of Bitcoin related activities for his/her mentee, as this will go a long way helping many who never knew the best approach for this. However, inasmuch as a mentor may abide to all these terms and conditions, don't forget that it can only take a good mentee who is willing and ready to learn to understand what he/she is been thought. Hence, inasmuch as mentors have a role to play in effective learning, mentees also have a role to play too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tungbulu

Activity: 98
Merit: 72

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 02:25:37 AM
Merited by Pi-network314159 (2), hugeblack (1)

Mentorship no bad oh, bit my contribution be say, if you or anybody the wait for  person wey go dey mentor am for this industry about bitcoin before you grow in the know then  you go wait tire. If the person wey introduced me to both this forum and bitcoin been dey do all this things op mentioned as say na mentor I no sure say I for grow reach in the knowledge wey I dey because most of the knowledge wey I get now na base on DYOR mentality. Don't wait for the person wey bring you com here or whoever you may call mentor to do most or everything for you.

Resource materials full online, even inside this forum them plenty, do your due diligence and learn things for yourself. na wetin I gat talk be that.
To get mentor no actually means say the person dey actually dey wait make them dey put am food for mouth first before e go chop, no, no be like that, I totally understand where the OP dey try point to.
This Bitcoin something no be something wey person go fit  Sabi finish as a newbie, no matter the amount of research them do, even experts them self dey make mistakes when them jam some kind of situations wey them never jam before for the industry, because no matter how much person knows, you no go fit know finish and e no go bad at all to get person wey you go always dey confide in everytime you find yourself for situations wey dey confuse you.

Na wetin mentoring be about, no be necessarily say you dey wait for your mentor to first dey push you before you go do wetin you supposed do.
Oyibo man look finish talk say "no man be monopoly of knowledge" meaning say nobody Sabi pass, no matter how much you sabi, you go dey confused atbsome point and you go equally make mistakes sometimes without proper guidance, so e dey very necessary for person to get mentor for this our bitcoin journey, if you wan make things easier for you and if you ni wan make some kind inevitable mistakes wey newbies dey mostly make.

sotelorene

Activity: 280
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 07:07:40 AM

My people una good morning. Bitcoin Na digital currency wey be say you gats get updates from people wey know am well come still get plenty experiences pass you.
So that actually brings us to Bitcoin mentorship, when it comes to Mentorship in regards to Bitcoin alot of things have to be put in place before you can say you are a Bitcoin mentor. It includes

1. Patience: like other areas of acquiring skills the beginners Always finds it difficult from the start , but patience from the expert on the beginners Always goes a long way in helping them settle accordingly.

2. Teach them the basics:  teach them the basics and foundational stuffs Which will help them when they doing researches on their own.

3. Encouragement: your encouragement as a mentor goes a long way on the side of the beginners,  encouraging them to do more research, even when it seems hard and unable to materialise your encouragement is needed.

4. Always put them through:  Put them through whatever they don't know, yes research is good , but most times they might understand your own language better. Use simple language while teaching them.

5. Be available for support: whenever a beginner calls for help or support please do not be too busy for him , Always create chance and time for him.

6. Lastly there should be a room for questions, in order to improve him or her with ease.

Mentoring is about empowering others with knowledge and confidence, lets mentor a beginner today.

E good to get mentor oo but when you dey select mentor you gats know the person you dey select as mentor cause some mentor good while some dey selfish. I have seen where a guy met his friend to mentor him and the person agreed so after sometime the person he was mentoring grow to a point that he was earning money than his mentor and he developed strategy that his mentor doesn't know while he's still undergoing ( yet to know all his mentor knows ) his boss and to an extent his mentor was not giving him much attention and out of jealousy he wasn't teaching him again cause he was scared that his boy will do better than him sooner or later. This is the problem most person have they don't want their students to do better than them and that is selfishness and this selfishness has made some people not to share what they have instead they rather die with it, what am saying in essence is that know who you call mentor.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
EluguHcman

Activity: 378
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 07:33:58 AM

Mentorship on Bitcoin is a very good one for those inexperience that're basically relied on physical or one on one instructions rather than relying on self moderations of making research such as online reading and YouTube learning.

A lot of people actually have their ways of adaptions to learning and also how they can spread their knowledges to Impact others.
So being a mentor in Bitcoin requires a minimum level of experiences so that you do not mislead who's practically depending on your impacts.

Most importantly for mentees to acknowledge in their Bitcoin carrier are as follows >>>
* Must understand that Bitcoin is not a self moderating marketing industry, instead the volumes of the demands and supplies determines the markets value.

* Not a get quick rich investment industry so, patient and hodling for a long term could be the only way to guide your funds until it could process you with profits.

* It is a volatile digital currency potentially to fluctuates between increasing and decreasing.

* Only Invest with what is affordable to loose. This is so that your emotions would not be troubled when your expectations are not coming through on your expected time. You can also accumulate more to your assets on the DCAs of buying little by little with any spare money.

* Most have an alternative source of earning incomes so that your funds on Bitcoin can always serve as an asset for you because your Bitcoin assets is usually served as a hedge structure against economy inflation.

* You are signatory and self custodial to your bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency it is so, always be careful with your wallet and your secret phrases and passwords related to your Bitcoin assets.

* You can monitor your assets value through market cap.

These are the basic things a mentor could instruct on the mentees for proper guidance on their bitcoin journey.

Warning: Stay safe and secretive to your Bitcoin investment otherwise you will become a threat not just to theft a d scammers but the system of our government and the cryptocurrencies may change which the government maybe opened to hunting Bitcoin and Crypto relationship adoptors due to decentralized and centralized policies.

Also as... Every Bitcoin mentors must be a good learned and experienced Bitcoin enthusiastics and every Bitcoin mentees must be submissive to learning and abiding to guidelines but yet, do job undermine making researches.

BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 705

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:09:53 AM

This topic is simple but when put in a complicated manner fit out fear for aspiring mentor and also mentee.
If I fit use my experience for example I never really had a mentor but I had a guardian and also research tools and materials.
No get me wrong having a mentor no bad but it gets positive and negative side. I don see so many people without the good knowledge of crypto-currency portraying to be mentors so it would be sad if any aspiring bitcoin enthusiast fall in the hands of these people.

Also do you really need a mentor? Ok we have those who one go into business way get mentor, sports, journalism, and so on but is Bitcoin an occupation?

I think rather than wanting a mentor find a coach, a guardian who can help you understand the good knowledge of crypto-currency. Leave the business aspect aside for now till you have solidified your grounds
Kelward

Activity: 448
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:20:32 AM

E de good to follow who know road make you no go miss road, so e de important for newbies to get experienced people for areas wey dem wan excel, so dem no go make avoidable mistakes. Cryptocurrency needs guidance because na industry wey dem de take money enter and any mistake your money fit to burn, if experienced person no tell you about di importance of securing your seed phrase and educating you about many shitcoins and scams for di crypto market, you fit to make plenty mistakes.

Without a physical mentor, any newbie for crypto matter wey de privileged to join dis forum, na im be say im don get plenty mentors be dat, unto say we get plenty experienced members wey de very willing to teach and direct newbies. Any serious newbie wey want to learn no need to depend entirely on mentors, dem need to de make dem own research too on social media.

I agree with di attributes of mentorship wey de for di OP, every mentor needs to understand di rolls and temperaments of nurturing newbies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Obim34

Activity: 294
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 01:16:28 PM

The best gift one can receive from anyone is knowledge to becoming financially reproductive, it is far more better than ordinarily just granting aids or giving out cash alone, both can be done simultaneously but that knowledge passed can help rebrand that person to financial stability and moreover Bitcoin could serve as a case study.

Some investors who had come into Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies fell off due to having fallen a victim to either scam or the wrong approach to investment and this could have never been the outcome if only they had the opportunity of being guarded or instructed by someone who already knows how the system operates. A newbie into the world of Digital currencies requires a mentor/instructor in some sense to avoid certain loses as most newbies on their own are not too inquisitive to learn on their own.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Spaceman1000$

Merit: 180

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 01:56:57 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 02:12:08 PM by Spaceman1000$

You've outlined brilliant formulation for mentorship.  mentorship is one way to help build knowledge and pass it to others, it requires a wealth of knowledge from the mentor to be able to easily transmit it to another person, as long as Bitcoin is concerned, before you can mentor others, you need to have a first hand experience of the activities of Bitcoin because of  how technical it can be. The mentee on the other hand should also be able to take a step further to make sure he does his own research, so as to enable him/her build their knowledge on Bitcoin sometimes without the input of the mentor, because you don't expect the mentor to always spoon feed you on every information about BTC without you putting any effort on your own.

Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 02:31:27 PM

I think dis na one reason why the beginners and help section dey as an important part for this our forum, so that the oldies wey get better knowledge and don see plenty plenty tins for the crypto currency space and be members for here, go fit on a regular contribute unanimously to help nurture the newbies and Bitcoin enthusiate wey wan grow in knowledge.

Abi you want a kind situation wey be say, members go outrightly advertise themselves as mentors for here?

E go make sense sha, but the Koko be say, how many people get the time, attention and patience wey dey needed to groom newbies wey get interest for Bitcoin?

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 03:21:05 PM

I must confess, this is actually a brilliant piece you just came up with at O.P, regarding the basic steps a mentor should take to enhance smooth learning of Bitcoin related activities for his/her mentee, as this will go a long way helping many who never knew the best approach for this. However, inasmuch as a mentor may abide to all these terms and conditions, don't forget that it can only take a good mentee who is willing and ready to learn to understand what he/she is been thought. Hence, inasmuch as mentors have a role to play in effective learning, mentees also have a role to play too.
I once had a menteee that was lazy. Couldn't do basic assignments and wanted to make money easily. I had to let him go.  You're right. Menteee have a bigger role to play imo..they just be willing and able to receive..
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 04:26:10 PM

The best gift one can receive from anyone is knowledge to becoming financially reproductive, it is far more better than ordinarily just granting aids or giving out cash alone, both can be done simultaneously but that knowledge passed can help rebrand that person to financial stability and moreover Bitcoin could serve as a case study.

Some investors who had come into Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies fell off due to having fallen a victim to either scam or the wrong approach to investment and this could have never been the outcome if only they had the opportunity of being guarded or instructed by someone who already knows how the system operates. A newbie into the world of Digital currencies requires a mentor/instructor in some sense to avoid certain loses as most newbies on their own are not too inquisitive to learn on their own.

This is just real definition of teaching how to fish not given one fish always, only the ignorant one that don't know that good knowledge given by one who knows the way is better than silver,  as the knowledge can get you gold even diamond and so on.

To seek instead of receiving gift is wise because is like investment of life or landed property that last long but gift like edible can be easily forgotten and one must keep requesting to survive which may not be available at the point of need.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Juicyhome

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 04:26:58 PM

Mentee before you choose a mentor in cryptocurrency,  choose someone that has evidence,  someone that's doing well in the crypto world, not a motivational speaker, lolz. Some people are good in teaching but they have no evidence,  that kind of person can't teach you how to be successful in a field he has not succeeded. No doubt mentorship is required in Crypto world, but choose wisely.  Every successful trader was once taught by a successful trader. 

BTC training is not as other skills that you feel you have known all, in BTC you learn everyday, it's a wide stuff, no one know it all, so do your best at your level.
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 07:11:28 PM

Bro your idea no bad oh, buy I don't think bitcoin is a complex subject that anyone would need mentorship on, why do I say this bitcoin no be skill, its not a job opportunity, bitcoin is a digital currency that people need to aware of, when you guys say things like this it makes it look like there is any rocket science attached to investing in bitcoin, to me the answer is no, all public person needs to know is how to buy and store his bitcoin and all this are basic knowledge, to be successful he needs to be a better person all together and maybe also little conviction that he us doing the right thing by investing in bitcoin, by been a better person I mean, staying patient, keeping good emergency funds and having good cashflow management. He is good to go, unless he seems to be interested in reading the whole whitepaper of bitcoin, my bro bitcoin no too complex for person to need mentorship, no be work.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Marykeller

Activity: 1120
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 07:19:49 PM

At one early stage of crypto, I go tell you say, needing or having a mentor is damn good and necessary for one to have, to help lecture them on what they should know about the basics of crypto so that they won't feel naive or thought of bitcoin to be a get rich scheme or a scam due to how the price of bitcoin fluctuates up and down without control or knowing what's her next price movement would be.

For bitcoin investment, if peso no get a mentor, em go hard am for crypto before em go learn wetin d involved in crypto investment. Before them go learn about crypto, dem don do several mistakes of misplacing their seed phrase, selling their bitcoin at loss price, not investing with their spare money and not being patient to watch their bitcoin investment generate profits for them.

As for me, I started without a mentor or menteee for bitcoin investment. I experienced wetin no d good before i was able to get expertise of crypto through this forum. Thanks to the forum

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
I_Anime

Activity: 434
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:33:11 PM

At first as a beginner in this forum, you have already given yourself a big advantage to learn from other cool users here.  To me I believe that the basic should be done by oneself not waiting for someone to explain for you , because as a beginner you should have the zeal to always make research not relying on others always.

Because that will only slow your learning phase. The best thing one should do is that as he or  she is learning some new things about digital currencies such as Bitcoin in this forum, he or she should back it up with some personal researching to build some Solid knowledge. And is not all about learning, the main thing is how one  use  those things he has learned .

Like me I've learned alot from users here , at first I was confused and stuff but as time goes I began to get the gists . Like knowing the beauty of being patient with your investment (holding). And how use those knowledge to build myself a good portfolio, but still a working progress though.

HajiBagi

Merit: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 09:40:02 PM

Normally no be everything them go teach you finish na, no matter how e be you no fit Dey wait day everything you must learn from your mentor, if na so some of us go don tire already na, what you need to understand is that in everything you are doing in life immediately after person show you way just grab the opportunity and use to learn more so that if you do another thing the person will be surprise that how come did you know much, and again this days it is very easy for people to understand things online because if you sabi instructions somethings dey wey be say them Dey easy but you sef need to acquire knowledge.

Although them get people wey get mind teach you everything but it depends on how close Una be, for me the person wey introduce me to forum and about bitcoin really try for me and I will never forget am, the person try for me because up till now I still Dey ask him somethings wey I no know because no be everything person suppose know, it is good for someone to have who can lead you understand more about bitcoin because it will help you a lot to understand.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 10:19:55 PM

Bitcoin mentorship is a good thing that an experienced bitcoiner would choose to do to give directives to someone new on the crypto space what on step to take.The place of a mentorship in the crypto space is absolutely good,but what annoys me most is when a newbie depend wholly on his or her mentor,there are times your mentor could be busy to attend to anyone or probably had a hectic day,in such scenario it's left for the person to carry his or her own research.I can't say all the knowledge I've acquired so far about Bitcoin was from my mentor,he only told me few words about Bitcoin and the rest I did my own research diligently and the forum is also a helping hand on my knowledge about Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
letteredhub

Merit: 226

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 10:52:31 PM

To get mentor no actually means say the person dey actually dey wait make them dey put am food for mouth first before e go chop, no, no be like that, I totally understand where the OP dey try point to.
This Bitcoin something no be something wey person go fit  Sabi finish as a newbie, no matter the amount of research them do, even experts them self dey make mistakes when them jam some kind of situations wey them never jam before for the industry, because no matter how much person knows, you no go fit know finish and e no go bad at all to get person wey you go always dey confide in everytime you find yourself for situations wey dey confuse you.
Just as I start by saying mentorship no bad which means I no absolutely rule out the usefulness of a mentor for the crypto business and even the forum too, but just as you clearly talk am for the last line of this your talk say, "person wey you go dey confide in everything " na that area of everything I been the try nack nail on. Mentor no mean say you must the ask am everything, if we take mentor in that light na be say we go really dey dull to run out own research even for issues wey we no supposed take to mentor we go still carry am go because we sure say him go respond. Even that mentor go even dey happy say you come back the give am current informations on new trend wey don enter the industry than to the only go to collect knowledge from am only.. na two way thing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: