Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My meme coins method maybe it's helpful  (Read 123 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 04:47:47 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 05:02:24 PM by Waldorf77

I started i Made same mistakes.
Better If project have some website Twitter and telegram.
Look for good liquity don't be afraid of volatility If project looking decent enough you can always get good exit If you don't wait too long.

This is how i do when project looking kind of decent enough for me i'll entry but i don't entry to anything over marketcap 50k-100k that's all ready too much for entry.
Let's say i have only for this budget 50$ then i'll Split my 50$ into 3 Parts so this way when price falling back i'll in some more so this way i can Do some averaging down.
With good project i make in 24h usually 10x that's more than enough for me for now.
And off course i shill on social media myself aswell to get project more Active.

Most important when project look good it will do some gains do dca don't invest all budget right to way try wait when it bounce back little or more and then buy in.
Also sometimes when volume is High and you hold meme coin wich has a lot buy and sellers you feel like you holding the stablecoin or dollar lol 😁 becouse price don't move for some reason anything to do with donald trump and maga Are great memes also about womens and money and Nice things.
Buy the meme wich is new on the Market and hold it some 1-2 days sometimes longer it depends of wich meme coin you have.

Anything else you learn by experince.

But i have to tell you once you learn how make proper money with meme coins it's best opportunity.

Jump in it's fun and same time very good profit and off course i want more people to join in memes more volume and more profit in meme Market then for all of us.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 07:08:21 PM

snip

But i have to tell you once you learn how make proper money with meme coins it's best opportunity.

Jump in it's fun and same time very good profit and off course i want more people to join in memes more volume and more profit in meme Market then for all of us.
This is a misconception at best, anyone that puts any attention to meme coins is looking for some easy and fast profits, but only a minority can get them, if this method is working for you then keep doing it, however there are many people that are doing something similar and yet they are failing, which could mean two different things, that your ability to identify meme coins at that price range which could go up in value is superior, in which case your method cannot be imitated, or you are simply lucky to pick those coins, and sooner or later your losses will surpass your profits.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 07:38:30 PM

It's pure gambling wherein few lucky ones win the best wherein they get perfect entry point and multiply their profit wherein majority of them are right pulled. Just look at solana memecoins and you will net buy it just by looking at their name and it's pure pump and dump nothing short of gambling. There is misconception that people can become rich with memecoins trading which is fale it makes few rich and more people bankrupt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Waldorf77 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:40:44 PM

snip

This is a misconception at best, anyone that puts any attention to meme coins is looking for some easy and fast profits, but only a minority can get them, if this method is working for you then keep doing it, however there are many people that are doing something similar and yet they are failing, which could mean two different things, that your ability to identify meme coins at that price range which could go up in value is superior, in which case your method cannot be imitated, or you are simply lucky to pick those coins, and sooner or later your losses will surpass your profits.

You will choose carefully sometimes it's good to hold Even for longer becouse Community awarness of project just starting it and mc -s will go higher and higher.
For example i bought few hours ago cake token and now Im shilling it myself Everywhere because it's looking decent project that kind of project can bring a lot FOMO in it's about famous star nick minj ...so that's how it is while Im sleeping the new buyers buying in and smart holders like me waiting when mc high enough for good project like this nobody don't sell for 100k mc only newbies but old guys knows how to hold it for better profit.
Off course it's all depends on project but definately there a lot money to make with memes If you can hold with some good project you really can make 100x
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 09:59:49 PM

It's pure gambling wherein few lucky ones win the best wherein they get perfect entry point and multiply their profit wherein majority of them are right pulled. Just look at solana memecoins and you will net buy it just by looking at their name and it's pure pump and dump nothing short of gambling. There is misconception that people can become rich with memecoins trading which is fale it makes few rich and more people bankrupt.
Memecoins are like gambling from the beginning because of the risk involved in them like the way gambling risk is. And the lucky people gain from the lucky ones and the others either missed out or were afraid to take the risk. Many people are afraid to take the risk because they are not sure if the memecoin will be good in the future. And that is why most of them joined in the presale time and sell them in the main launched of the project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:03:27 PM

If you're a meme coin hunter, they can consider following what you're saying, op, but if not, it's the same as you said: it's really up to us if we're willing to take a risk. And it's also true what most people say here: meme coins are really a gamble because, first of all, they have no utility.

And most of the time, the majority should also know that you should not expect to earn money immediately from meme coins because it depends on what you choose, and the majority of them are also considered garbage if you don't know how to create a legitimate meme. or potential meme coins.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:56:20 PM

I know right but I do wish that all of those people like you that are able to earn from memecoins are also able to keep some for themselves and convert it into Bitcoin. It's not how much or how big you're making with them but how you are able to save and keep and able to reinvest into Bitcoin. So, be wise, it's not because you're making good money with memecoins then you'll be confident. Don't be because they're not going to last forever. Actions are there left and right when you're into memecoins and you need to be the most active guy of them all.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 11:59:31 PM

Making 10x in 24h is like seeing the red moon. That’s what I think because it’s really rare to happen. Unless you bought that token in presale (which means it was more than 24h). While you’re doing this and considering it fun, I wish to remind you that the can be the direct opposite tomorrow. It’s possible that you’ll lose 10x in such short time too. So trade wisely and don’t be too greedy while at it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:09:58 AM

Better If project have some website Twitter and telegram.
It is always a good sign if the team behind a project is active on social media and has a clear introduction to their project. This way you can also contact them easily in case of questions or inquiry.
This is how i do when project looking kind of decent enough for me i'll entry but i don't entry to anything over marketcap 50k-100k that's all ready too much for entry.
this is a good strategy most people still experience fomo and cannot do anything to battle it so they end up investing a project that is already over valued or overhyped which leads them to making losses
Memecoins is not for everyone no matter how much one tries to study the market. Your strategy seems good and as you said it works for you but it does not have 100% guarantee that it will work for others as well

Bureau

Activity: 476
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 07:57:40 AM

Making 10x in 24h is like seeing the red moon. That’s what I think because it’s really rare to happen. Unless you bought that token in presale (which means it was more than 24h). While you’re doing this and considering it fun, I wish to remind you that the can be the direct opposite tomorrow. It’s possible that you’ll lose 10x in such short time too. So trade wisely and don’t be too greedy while at it.

You are right it is like an impossible amount of gain in 24 hours and I have not seen anything like it. It is applicable for all coins that get listed on the right exchange, if they are bought in presale they will generate good returns. 10x is something that I doubt can happen in 24 hours, in two or three days it can happen. Such gains also suggest manipulation or scam in meme coins because such instances have occurred.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
Waldorf77 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 10:07:51 AM

Also the good way is to look top meme coins then if they falled down like 80% it's good to entry and wait for another ride up If project have big Community and good liquity like over 100k $ then it's not gona rugged any time soon.
Many traders do the Same kind of things also if project has huge volume then it's kind of safe Also.
I just bought coin name : booty the mc is 200k around the project is huge and it has just correction 80% i will keep buying until this project goes 5-10mil mc then i'll sell with huge profit and waiting for crash again to buy with lower price If the Community is still alive and Active.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 04:09:13 PM

Memecoins are like gambling from the beginning because of the risk involved in them like the way gambling risk is. And the lucky people gain from the lucky ones and the others either missed out or were afraid to take the risk. Many people are afraid to take the risk because they are not sure if the memecoin will be good in the future. And that is why most of them joined in the presale time and sell them in the main launched of the project.

Meme coins are not trusted coins even if they are profitable at current season but all the time we have no surety about its success so if someone is putting money in meme coins then he should also be ready for loss as people face more loss as compared to gain profit through meme coins investment.

The majority of people invest in meme coins and the reason is that they have no knowledge of crypto and no idea of choosing coins but they are randomly selected because they just want huge money in return. Only lucky people can get profit from meme coins but it is not possible that if you are holding more then you will get money but it is the reality that if your luck is shining then you will get reward otherwise nothing can help you to take profit from meme coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 11:22:53 PM

You are right it is like an impossible amount of gain in 24 hours and I have not seen anything like it. It is applicable for all coins that get listed on the right exchange, if they are bought in presale they will generate good returns. 10x is something that I doubt can happen in 24 hours, in two or three days it can happen. Such gains also suggest manipulation or scam in meme coins because such instances have occurred.

It is not applicable for all coins that get listed on exchanges. Unless you haven’t been constantly investing, you would know that investing before presale can sometimes be the worst decision. There are cases where the coin gets listed and the price becomes half of what it was even in the cheapest presale price. If it was always certain that the prices pump, everyone would make the easy money, but it’s not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 05:54:00 AM

The understanding of saving money in coins is very different so that one crypto market still has a different way of playing. Many people misunderstand the meme coin which is trending at the moment and even borrowing other people's money to make a profit on meme coins is as big a mistake as risking money in a game with inaccurate results. of the many people who enter meme coin, only a few of them make a profit while the others lose their money, that's the real meme coin in my opinion.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1344
Merit: 717

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 07:34:54 AM

Certainly, memecoins share many similarities with gambling due to high level of risk and uncertainty. Success in memecoins investment generally hinges on timing, as early adopters who buy during the presale are winners in most of cases as they see potential gains similar to gamblers who hit jackpot.

In summary, gambling and memecoins both are associated with high risk, reliance on timing and element of luck. The fear of missing out (FOMO) drives some people to take risk while fear of loss makes others cautious. Investment in memecoins appeals to those who are prepared to place high stakes bets with uncertain outcome.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 05:37:05 PM

I would say it's all about luck. Meme coins are just like gambling. Some people are fortunate enough to make quick money from them, but not every crypto trader will profit as you suggested. Everyone has their own trading style in which they are comfortable. Giving advice is easy, but implementing it is hard. You mentioned splitting $50 into three parts to lower the average buying cost if the price drops, but we should also acknowledge that sometimes it can lead to a rug pull or a significant loss.

goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 06:12:20 PM

Anything else you learn by experince.

It's not fun to lose money at all especially if you are being irresponsible.
Meme tokens are not for the weak heart because the volatility is high and there's a big chance to lose money here. I don't suggest to invest with meme token using your hard earned money and whatever method you are using, profit is still not guaranteed. Make sure you know how to ride with the hype, and deal with it accordingly, meme token investing are not for everybody and there's no need to rush it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 10:05:29 PM

It's good you've been using a method to take profits in memecoins that have been helpful to you and people that would want to adopt it.The method you use in taking profits in memecoins may not work for me if only I would want to invest on memecoins.Memecoins is uncertain to predict how profitable it will be in the future, they are backed up by hypes in the crypto space.Memecoins are token with no value in essence during bull era that should be the right time to take your profit don't wait till it dump.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 10:11:26 PM

Make sure you know how to ride with the hype, and deal with it accordingly, meme token investing are not for everybody and there's no need to rush it.
To me the safest option is still bitcoin.

But people probably fear that they might be missing out on such good projects because of all these talks about memecoins. But honestly you can make more losses if you don’t know what you are doing and I don’t think that would be worth the trouble. So don’t jump on it too quickly and try to analyze whether investing in memecoins can do you more good or not.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: