Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴ZAYEDER 20 000 $$$ BOUNTY FUND🔴🔴🔴  (Read 682 times)
Crypto_doer (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:29:57 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2024, 07:00:40 AM by Crypto_doer

Welcome to the Zayeder Bounty Campaign!

We are excited to announce that this campaign is managed by NFTMAY.com, a trusted name in the blockchain and crypto community. Our generous bounty fund of $20,000  is a testament to our commitment to rewarding our community. We believe in the power of grassroots marketing and have chosen to allocate our marketing budget to bounty campaigners rather than influencers. This ensures that our dedicated marketeers receive fair compensation for their efforts.

Upon the successful completion of the campaign, all rewards will be distributed in USDT, providing a reliable and stable form of compensation.

For any questions regarding the bounty campaign, please join our Discord and ask your questions under the Bounty channel.

🚀 Zayeder Bounty Campaign 🚀
Telegram Channel: Zayeder Telegram
Telegram Group: Zayeder Official Telegram
Twitter: Zayeder Twitter
Discord: Zayeder Discord

🏆 BOUNTY DETAILS 🏆

💰 $20,000 worth of $ZTF are allocated for this Bounty.

📅 The bounty program is launched today and will last for 7 weeks.

⚠️ Disclaimer: By participating in this bounty campaign, you acknowledge and agree that the wallet address and email address you provide are final and cannot be changed. The bounty manager reserves the right to modify the campaign conditions at any time.
Please note that the Zayeder team provides bounty management services as freelancers and cannot guarantee the success of the project. Our responsibility is limited to managing the bounty campaign. We are not liable for the project's success or its continuity. Participation in this bounty campaign or investment in the project is at your own risk.
Note: This campaign is not escrowed. The project team will handle the campaign distribution.

📜 General Rules 📜
1. All participants must join the Zayeder official Telegram channel.
2. All participants must join Telegram Group.
3. Discussing the bounty in the project's main chat group will result in immediate disqualification from the campaign and an instant ban from the company chat group. Please direct all bounty-related questions to the Discord Bounty Channel.
4. KYC (Know Your Customer) is not required for participation in the bounty campaign. However, the project's team reserves the right to request KYC for suspicious cases.
5. Offensive or inappropriate behavior will lead to immediate disqualification from the campaign.
6. Using multiple accounts, cheating, and spamming are strictly prohibited.
7. All participants must submit a Proof of Authentication post to join the bounty program.

🔏 Proof Of Registration Post Format:

Code:
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username:
Forum Profile Link:
Telegram Username:
Participated Campaigns:
BSC Wallet Address:

📊 BOUNTY ALLOCATIONS 📊

💬 Twitter: 30%  
📱 Telegram: 15%  
🎥 YouTube: 20%  
💬 Discord: 15%  
📝 Article: 20%  

🐦 TWITTER CAMPAIGN 🐦

Rewards:
More than 500 followers: 1 stake/week  
More than 3,000 followers: 2 stakes/week  
More than 5,000 followers: 3 stakes/week  
More than 10,000 followers: 5 stakes/week  
Custom reward stakes for influencers with over 10,000 followers

Rules:
All participants are required to follow the Zayeder Twitter account.  
Each participant's Twitter account must have at least 500 followers.  
Participants must post 2 new tweets and 3 retweets per week, with a maximum of 1 retweet and 1 tweet per day.  
There must be at least a 12-hour gap between retweets/tweets.  
Participants must use the hashtags:  
#ZayederRevolution  
#ZayederHero  
#CryptoZayeder  
#ZayederFuture  
#ZayederTech  
#JoinZayeder

How to join:
1. Join Zayeder’s official Telegram channel here.  
2. Join the official Telegram Group here.  
3. Join the Discord Channel here.  
4. Fill out the registration form: Twitter Campaign Registration.  
5. Follow us on Twitter here.

💬 TELEGRAM CAMPAIGN 💬

Rewards:
5 stakes/week

Rules:
1. Update your Telegram name to "Your Name | Zayeder.io Fan." Only one project is allowed in your Telegram name.  
2. Replace your profile picture with the Zayeder’s image.  
3. Write at least 1 constructive message in the Discord group and 4 constructive messages weekly in other exchange Telegram groups such as Binance, Kucoin, MEXC, Gate.io, etc. (Messages must be constructive, useful, and not considered spam).  
4. Deleted messages will not be counted.  
5. Report your Telegram message links weekly.  
6. You must use the Zayeder.io avatar and name format until the end of the campaign.

How to join:
1. Join Zayeder's official Telegram Channel here.  
2. Join the Zayeder official Telegram Group here.  
4. Fill out the registration form: Telegram Campaign Registration.  

💬 DISCORD CAMPAIGN 💬

Rules:
1. Join the Zayeder.io official Discord server here.  
2. Write at least 5 constructive messages on the Discord server.  
3. Take a screenshot of your message and upload it on imgbb or another image host.  
4. Deleted messages will not be counted.  
5. Report your screenshot links weekly.

How to join:
1. Join Zayeder's official Telegram channel here.  
4. Fill out the registration form: Discord Campaign Registration.  

📝 ARTICLE CAMPAIGN 📝

Rules:
1. Newbies with fewer than 100 activities are not allowed to join this campaign.  
2. Articles must be high-quality and unique, with a minimum of 500 words. (Participants who copy content from the project's website or whitepaper will not receive rewards). Articles must receive at least 10 likes/comments/upvotes or 50 claps to be considered.  
3. Poor-quality articles will not be rewarded. Stakes will be awarded based on the quality of the content.  
4. Each participant is allowed to write only 1 article.  
5. Articles should be published on recommended blogs: Steemit, Medium, and LinkedIn, and must be publicly accessible. Other high-ranking blogs may be accepted.  
6. Content must focus on relevant topics such as project features, ICO, or unique gaming experiences.  
7. Articles must not be removed after publication.  
8. Published articles must include at least 2 images of the project and links to the project's website, Twitter page, Telegram group, or other social media.  
9. At the end of the article, please provide your wallet address and sufficient details about the writer to ensure authenticity. This will be verified.

How to join:
1. Join Zayeder's official Telegram channel here.  
4. Fill out the registration form: Article Campaign Registration.  

Rewards:
High quality: 5 stakes  
Good quality: 3 stakes  
Average quality: 1 stake

🎥 YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN 🎥

Rules:
1. Videos must have at least 200 YouTube views and be a minimum of 3 minutes in length.  
2. Each participant can submit only 1 video.  
3. Video content must focus on relevant topics such as project features, token sale, latest token updates, blockchain, etc.  
4. Only original video content will be accepted.  
5. Face cam videos are highly recommended and will be given special consideration.  
6. Videos with bot voices will not be rewarded, except for high-quality animation videos with bot voices.  
7. Poor-quality videos will not be rewarded. Stakes will be awarded based on engagement and quality.  
8. Videos must remain online; removal or deletion will result in disqualification.  
9. All videos must include links to the project's website, Twitter page, Telegram group, or other social media platforms.  
10. At the end of the video, please provide your wallet address and sufficient details about the producer (bounty hunter) to ensure authenticity. This will be verified.

How to join:
1. Join the Zayeder official Telegram Group here.  
2. Join the official Telegram Channel here.  
4. Fill out the registration form: YouTube Campaign Registration.  
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:30:24 PM

RESERVED.
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:30:34 PM

RESERVED
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:47:13 PM

RESERVED
daggny_taggart

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:16:55 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username:
Forum Profile Link:
Telegram Username:
Participated Campaigns:
BSC Wallet Address:
Aysheasiddika

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:40:29 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username:Aysheasiddika
Forum Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3636155
Telegram Username:@Aysheasiddika296394
Participated Campaigns:  twitter Telegram
BEF -20 Wallate Address :
0x543899FC68247185EDE2f39A985Bc08f19CfD7ec
daggny_taggart

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:46:44 PM

Cool!
Cicakrowoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:48:53 PM

Nowadays there are lots of bounty scams, this bounty project is very suspicious, not worth participating in, bounty hunters, must combat and exterminate projects that defraud themselves
daggny_taggart

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:12:47 PM

Nowadays there are lots of bounty scams, this bounty project is very suspicious, not worth participating in, bounty hunters, must combat and exterminate projects that defraud themselves

I wonder on what basis you make such conclusions!!!? We are perfectly reputable and such accusations coming from a newbie account with no proof or evidence makes me very pissed! If you have accusations - I want to hear constructive criticism!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:32:06 PM

I wonder on what basis you make such conclusions!!!? We are perfectly reputable and such accusations coming from a newbie account with no proof or evidence makes me very pissed! If you have accusations - I want to hear constructive criticism!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Looks like you are really experienced here in telling a good project from scammy ones, share your expertise with us, mortals!
Cicakrowoo

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:09:55 AM

This is not an accusation, but this is a fact, many new projects do bounties, but don't pay, then they run away and disappear
Cicakrowoo

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:16:43 AM

Hi! Looks like you are really experienced here in telling a good project from scammy ones, share your expertise with us, mortals!

Don't pretend to be stupid, use your brain and thoughts to see a project , show me, who is the team of this project, who is responsible for this project, if one day he doesn't pay the bounty hunter, who do we contact, has this project been audited or not?  Don't pretend to be stupid
Cicakrowoo

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 12:24:19 AM

The bounty star telegram group is also not found, I will fight and fight all fraud on the bounty, the reward from which is 20,000 $, on whom the bounty hunters will charge.  all bounty hunters must unite to eradicate bounty scams
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 01:05:25 AM

The bounty star telegram group is also not found, I will fight and fight all fraud on the bounty, the reward from which is 20,000 $, on whom the bounty hunters will charge.  all bounty hunters must unite to eradicate bounty scams

Are you ok? If you wanna fight - fight to do something worthy! Reward to Bounty participants  is locked at 20k - which allows us to cut on Marketing costs and reward most active community members! DO you think this reward is big? DO you know what marketing budgets are spent on Crypto marketing usually? 10- 20% of the fundraising goal! I need help understanding this " on whom the bounty hunters will charge" - or you need to learn to articulate your thoughts before making accusations! The team will be introduced in due time before the ICO! We have secured mentions in MSN and TechBullion and are being interviewed for Forbes - you will be the one to regret that you have badmouthed a perfectly credible project!
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 01:15:13 AM

I am responsible for reward distribution, and upon successful ICO, I will be distributing the rewards! I am part of NFTMAY.com 

Don't pretend to be stupid, use your brain and thoughts to see a project , show me, who is the team of this project, who is responsible for this project, if one day he doesn't pay the bounty hunter, who do we contact, has this project been audited or not?  Don't pretend to be stupid
Cicakrowoo

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:54:21 AM

Are you ok? If you wanna fight - fight to do something worthy! Reward to Bounty participants  is locked at 20k - which allows us to cut on Marketing costs and reward most active community members! DO you think this reward is big? DO you know what marketing budgets are spent on Crypto marketing usually? 10- 20% of the fundraising goal! I need help understanding this " on whom the bounty hunters will charge" - or you need to learn to articulate your thoughts before making accusations! The team will be introduced in due time before the ICO! We have secured mentions in MSN and TechBullion and are being interviewed for Forbes - you will be the one to regret that you have badmouthed a perfectly credible project!

20,000$ reward, this is just a lie, where does that reward come from, a token reward worth 20$k is useless at all.  where to sell it, unless you give a gift of 20$k USDT, that's if we believe the gift is escrow

Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:11:47 AM

We have not stated anywhere it was token -  it will be crypto sent to user's ETH wallet,
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:13:42 AM

We have not stated anywhere it was token - users will receive ETH. You can report us or track us - but stop trashing our thread!

Reward will be coming from our MARKETING budget!
Qhamida

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 06:04:10 AM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Qhamida
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3514345
Telegram Username: @Qhamida
Participated Campaigns: Article
BSC Wallet Address: 0x5684e5eCc07C92e119BaCD5e1C34D699abF5bd5F
Hidungkelampok