Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do this to avoid killing your motivation as a newbie  (Read 266 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 10:12:42 PM

We never had issues with any newbies and I have even called out on the tenured users of this forum to be more polite towards newbie but the only humble request I have with newbie in addition to the list of pointers is please do not indulge into shill marketing or marketing scam projects.
I think if the newbies of this time is more concerned about how they are being spoken to by a couple of users own here, they would never learn much on this forum neither would there association skills be any better. All they need is to grow a thick skin and be used to being criticized and there ideas not agreed upon often because, that’s obviously what you’ll find when you’re in a forum such as this. A forum with people from all backgrounds and culture. You wouldn’t expect them to behave and relate the same way. You just learn how to take and take even more, be grateful for the kind words and tolerant of those that aren’t.
It’s the Bitcoin related and cryptocurrency knowledge you need so, filter that.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 165

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2024, 10:19:11 PM

If we can deceive ourself, then in some cases, we may not be able to deceive others with the way of our behavior, when  you know something, then that becomes part of you and no one can take such a way from you, if you also consider the way of how you express yourself, this will be done confidently because you're sure of what you're contributing, unlike a newbies learning and trying to frame things up that he know nothing about.
learning and asking is much more important than pretending to know

I myself really hate beginners who feel like they know something without ever explaining something in detail, they know little but talk a lot

I was ever an beginner in crypto, but I learned slowly and often asked other senior members questions, this made my insight into crypto grow rapidly

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Majestic-milf

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 02:26:44 AM

Survival (if I should use that word) on the forum depends on how much motivation you give yourself because that's the only thing that can keep you going, in my personal opinion. Sometimes newbies put what they can stand to gain in front, like bounties, sig campaigns or even merits and tend to focus their energy towards achieving these( which is not a bad thing to strive for) but may not have the right amount of thick skin to see this through because for you to move to the next rank, you need merits and so what happens when they aren't forth coming and instead all you get are criticisms( not minding if they are constructive) to enable you grow.
 When you're able to motivate yourself without needing anything to motivate you, it becomes easy when all the merits don't flow as they should and instead of throwing in the towel, the urge to do better so you can get the merits will be there.
It's easy to see these "hey, I'm a newbie. Need guidance" threads but often rare to see those said noobs continuing. It's as if they were infatuated with the forum for a while then lost interest after the whole excitement clears.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OcTradism

Activity: 1792
Merit: 827

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 02:49:23 AM

Survival (if I should use that word) on the forum depends on how much motivation you give yourself because that's the only thing that can keep you going, in my personal opinion.
You can use the forum with freedom and no one will kill you. Read forum rules and obey rules, you can use the forum for reading or posting without problems and survival is like too much exaggeration.

Sometimes newbies put what they can stand to gain in front, like bounties, sig campaigns or even merits and tend to focus their energy towards achieving these( which is not a bad thing to strive for)
Signature campaigns or bounties, they must read some suggestions to don't spam in the forum.

Newbies - Read before posting
Signature Campaign Guidelines (read this before starting or joining a campaign)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Majestic-milf

Merit: 597

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 06:42:26 AM

You can use the forum with freedom and no one will kill you. Read forum rules and obey rules, you can use the forum for reading or posting without problems and survival is like too much exaggeration.

Hehehehe, I used the word 'survival' as it's often the word most newbies tend to use. Like you said, it's a platform where ideas and knowledge is being passed freely and users are supposed to act same, not restricted like they are in a place where there are sheriffs who'd penalize you for just breathing! Grin
 Yeah, maybe I laid on the exaggeration a little bit too much but that wasn't intentional.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EluguHcman

Activity: 378
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2024, 10:06:04 AM

As a newbie here on bitcointalk, there is need to apply all cautions to protect your motivations because if you lose your motivation you lose focus and forum will become boring for you at a point so to avoid getting to that worst stage of your forum journey you need to have a few things at the back of your mind.
Everyone has a motives that brought them to this forum,  and achieving that concept is usually what derives the us individually to focus and grab that which is expected.

Being aware that nothing good comes easy, it should be expected that trials on the form of distractions and discouragement from other members in the forum would be actively gazing at us but consistence to resist them is an anchor to stay onboard and explore while the goals for being here is achieved.

So newbies, do not get worn-out when blames gets to you when you are expecting being cheered. The truth is that you might be think you are doing it well while still a beginner and only those who are ahead of you can testify whether you were right or wrong and believe it, some members here may not have that friendly approach with you while contributing to their best just for you to learn you began to feel professional.

You don't pay anyone for teaching you so most persons might have that anxieties to relate with you on an selfish interests and does not cares about your emotions.
I just hope any of that does not kill your ego while in the forum.
Just stay warned, focus and submissive to learning at any sensitive conditions and then you will have it all history to tell somedays after being grounded and achieving your goal in the forum.
Good luck to all newbies.

JoyMarsha

Merit: 362

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 11:52:52 AM

5: avoid getting involved in forum politics and never take side for any reason, if you must comments on such threads, you have to do so with discretion and stand only for the truth.

is there anything like forum politics here? Wow.
I thought everyone that's here just engages in discussion to the best of his knowledge and doesn't really take anything too personal or tries to know stuff about a third party? If such thing exist, how do we know that we're taking side most expecially if we're just supporting a view that's in line with what we think about the subject matter?
I think you misunderstand what the OP means in his statement of forum politics.

What the OP means, is being involved in discussion threads between forum members on the Reputation board. For instance, a forum member is been accused of plagiarism, merits abuses, account connection by crypto addresses, scams, etc.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄