Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 05:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Consider all this before starting your Bitcoin journey.  (Read 449 times)
Derek jnr2001

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 11:22:06 PM

Before I start Bitcoin investment I been take my time and I also consider many things and those things way I consider really they help me for this my Bitcoin journey and I go like to share am to people for here especially to my follow newbies way won start Bitcoin investment.
Things way you go need to consider before you start are as follow.

1. Have knowledge about Bitcoin.

No rush, take your time learn about Bitcoin, how e they work en underlying technology ( Blockchain), the risk and rewards way they inside also learn about wallet ( where them they store Bitcoin) where and how you fit exchange them, the measure way you fit take secure your wallet.

2. Understand Bitcoin volatility.

Bitcoin na something way people no say en price they volatile, which means that en value fit rise and also fall in price, so you need to prepare your mind say price fit change at any point in time.

3. Managing your risk.

You need to assess your risk tolerance and you need to also assess your financial situation before you invest. You go need to consider how much way you fit invest and also how deep the lose fit dey.

4. Look for a teacher or mentor.

As person way they start newly you need to get person way go they guide you on how to carry on your investment. You need to consult person with more higher experience about cryptocurrency.

5. Secure your Bitcoin.

Make sure say you protect your Bitcoin very well, you need to use wallet way you know say they very good like trust wallet, Binance e.t.c and make sure say you keep your password only to yourself.

6. Beware of scam or fraud.

No say scam full for online na why e no good to share your password online or connect your wallet to sites way you no too understand. No carry your Bitcoin go invest on any thing online if you go even invest verify the credibility and legitimacy of that investment platform.

7. Be patient.

Bitcoin na long time investment and you need to carry patient mindset use follow Bitcoin because Bitcoin no be Ponzi scheme way you go just enter carry money come out quick.
So you need to carry the mindset of long term investment for mind when investing.

Actually knowledge is required in all aspects of life, everything is this life requires knowledge so as to be able to carry out our plans successful. of course bitcoin Investment requires knowledge not only bitcoin Investment crypto investment entirely, you need to have the knowledge and also understand how the market works before making any plans or taken a decision so as to avoid losing your money of falling to the hand of scammers. because most of the beginners who got scammed today, it happens as a result of not having the knowledge about cryptocurrency that is why is very necessary to get all the right informations about cryptocurrency before thinking on how to make investment.
Judith87403

Activity: 204
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2024, 05:26:29 AM

Try to have d knowledge of BTC before going to BTC and crypto business, and it will help u to live long in d business to achieve your target because d knowledge will allow you to buy BTC and crypto when d price is dumping and sell when d price is pumping in d market.
One thing I've come to understand about Business, not just Bitcoin investment but every other forms of investment is that, you really can't wait until you've gathered all the necessary knowledge and information about that business.

I'm not saying it's not good to acquire as much knowledge as you can before starting the business, all I'm trying to say is that, having just the basic knowledge about Bitcoin is enough for you to start your investment journey, and then  you can gain the advanced knowledge in the long run while you progress with your investment, because there are lots of things you can't learn about Bitcoin by just being an observer, you'll need to first start before you can gain access to such information and knowledge, because even if you're told about it, you'll still not understand.

Though you're right but one thing you need to know is that bitcoin Investment is very different from other Investment, reason is Because in bitcoin investment enough knowledge is not required if you can be able to holdl your bitcoin for long term investment and also understanding the market very well this are the basic things to know before starting your bitcoin journey you can learn more about bitcoin investment as time goes on.

But in meme Investment you can't start without having the full knowledge about how meme Investment works you know meme Investment has a high level of risk, that is why is good to get all the necessary information about how meme Investment works before looking out to invest so as to avoid losing your money.

Because if you start investing in memecoin when you don't have enough knowledge about how it works hoping to get the knowledge in the Long run unlike as you said earlier, definitely you will be experiencing lose all the time.

Tungbulu

Activity: 196
Merit: 139

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 06:07:50 AM

✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️✂️
Because if you start investig in memecoin when you don't have enough knowledge about how it works hoping to get the knowledge in the Long run unlike as you said earlier, definitely you will be experiencing lose all the time.
You're right, and if you check very well, you'll notice that the whole time in my post, I only made reference to Bitcoin and not meme coins or any other kind of altcoins, because I'm not a huge fan of these shitcoins, just like you've rightly stated, altcoins comes with higher levels of risks and unpredictability, and there's no other better strategies to approach them to completely mitigate losses, just as investors can mitigate losses in Bitcoin investment by HODLing while considering the asset for its long-term trajectory.

Derekfunds

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 08:32:38 AM

Op, your points are absolutely correct cause if someone is not informed about a particular thing he or she will see a funny outcome however, Bitcoin is not just a short term investment there are people who trade it and make profit within a short interval, just that the best way to go about it is investing for a long period of time. In summary, Bitcoin investment doesn't require only knowledge but also understanding how it works cause it's only when one understand it he or she can play around with the investment very well.
You sef get some valid points too but make I try tell you say Bitcoin invest you no need much knowledge before you start to dey invest in am, the important things wey you need to know before you start to dey invest for Bitcoin nah how to buy and you go also make your own research for the best wallet wey you go use keep your coins for long terms. Nah only person wey no get patient for long term investment nai dey only invest for short term (like 3 months only) or involve for trading. Why I talk say person no really need much k knowledge before em start to dey invest for Bitcoin nah because say some pipo, if them won learn something them dey always won know am finish before them start to dey involve themselves for the thing and as Bitcoin dey so, the more person dey waste time to invest nah also the more opportunity them dey miss. So the best way to invest for Bitcoin be say just know how to buy and the kind wallet wey dey safe then along the process of your accumulation you go con dey know more things about Bitcoin. During the time when you dey accumulate, Bitcoin go dey go up and dey come down and you go also know about peak, bullrun and more knowledge go add up together with the ones you get because of say you dey practice am.

Omor na true you dey talk like this oo because if person no Sabi how to buy e no go fit work na and I consider knowing how to buy Bitcoin as the number one step on Bitcoin journey perhaps after knowing how to buy the next time na to know how to keep your wallet safe from scammers and I believe these falls under the basic knowledge of Bitcoin but all these can not be carried out without understanding too because even bible talk say in all thine get we should get understanding which is very important we can't sail through in the Bitcoin world without understanding how it works though the understanding I am talking about is not that one will be making profit everyday no but rather the understanding that will give us good insights, good strategies etc.
MarissaLopez

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2024, 03:34:59 PM

Op e really dey good to dey knowledgeable about bitcoin before investing.Your points wey you give dey valid but e get some mistakes wey you make as a newbie,just dey learn more with time you go dey conversant with the crypto ecosystem.
5. Secure your Bitcoin.

Make sure say you protect your Bitcoin very well, you need to use wallet way you know say they very good like trust wallet, Binance e.t.c and make sure say you keep your password only to yourself.
Bitcoin investment na investment wey every Bitcoiner go dey concern about protecting ehn coins.Trustwallet no dey recommendable to store cytro,if you wan secure your coin for any hot wallet e beta make you go for the best and reputable one like electrum.Binance no be wallet na exchange,no ever store your coin for exchange for the long term,the best wallet to store crypto na hardware wallet.
6. Beware of scam or fraud.

No say scam full for online na why e no good to share your password online or connect your wallet to sites way you no too understand. No carry your Bitcoin go invest on any thing online if you go even invest verify the credibility and legitimacy of that investment platform.
One thing wey every newbies get to know be say your password, private keys and seed phrase na something wey you no go disclose to anybody no matter how much you trust the person.

So you mean say person no fit store their coin for binance and trust wallet them. ?me I think say dem deh safe to store ur coins there and concerning the seed phrase and private keys I sure say I no fit share am or tell anybody no matter what..
But about this hard wallet you talk so,say nah the main Koko to store our coins them ..how person wan take access am or get am so person fit deh use am..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: