Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:47:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto vs content creation, which is more profitable?  (Read 196 times)
Marvelockg

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 10:48:56 AM

Which is more profitable? Content creators or crypto traders/investors.
if we're doing a direct comparison in terms of choosing iether crypto or content creation, the fastest decision would be to choose content creation because you don't need to have too much before getting started as a content creator. As long as you have the needed skill, your camera and other small gadgets, you're good to go with your content creation. But when you're considering going into crypto, you need to have a strong source of income before even getting started. In addition to that, a staçk illiterate can't start up Bitcoin investments/ trading. But when you're considering content creation, most of the people that are into it aren't all that smart and you don't even have to know how to read before getting started. It's just expected that you have the needed talents or content and that's just it.

In terms of capital that could be generated from the two options, content creation is still a better option because it's easier for a total novice in the content creation industry to maneuver his way into getting his account monitzed but when it comes to crypto, you have to follow real process and have the fundamental knowledge or else you might end up loosing the money you already have.

sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 03:34:56 PM

Firstly, I want to let you know that none of this you mentioned here is bad, I mean they are both good but talking about content creation, if I may ask did you know what it takes to be a content creator even to the point that you are being paid all the week or months, do you know how many criteria you will have to meet. Content creation requires consistency in a particular thing one wishes to be doing and you will have to devote time for it and it always take longer period of time or maybe years for one account or page to be verified likewise crypto but I think crypto won't take much time before benefiting from it depending. Secondly, most of those people we see as content creator are into fraud while  some are into crypto, those of them that are into fraud use content creation to cover up what they are doing even some artists. In summary you can use content creation to invest in crypto and earn from there and you can also use crypto money to fresh up yourself and start creating quality content that will swift people on their feet.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Su-asa

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Sibi Dabo,,,,,,, Teme Ini Na Sime

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 06:13:17 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

No one can invest on Bitcoin when they don't have money, so the important thing is to get something doing before partaking on any investment (mostly crypto currency investments). Content creating is a kind of thing that doesn't need money from you because it's a kind of thing that requires talents, as long as you have a smart phone that has a good sharp camera and you are also a good content creator, you can excel with your contents when you are good in it. If you are a good content creator and you have the requirements on any social media platforms you will surely get paid. Like on X & Instagram it's a popular social media platforms that all of us already know and it pays every 14 days and it pays depends on your impressions and the kind of traffics you gets every 14 days. Although it might be hard to get to the stage you will get paid on social media platforms but I can tell you that when you understand how it works and the kind of contents the society likes it won't be that hard for you anymore. To cut long story short, when you have the money you can invest in Bitcoin, as they said that tomorrow is another today I believe that no time is late to invest in Bitcoin but on another way round, tomorrow is late to invest in Bitcoin but if you don't have the money to invest in Bitcoin now, when you have it in future it's not late then, so you just have to buy it. As a content creator all you need is only to be funny and we know Nigeria has a lot of populations that's why 90% of content creator have become a celebrity today. You can be a contest creator and still invest in Bitcoin, but when you do only one thing, you won't have much profits, so the more you get in positive things that can bring money to you that's also you get big profits too.

Obulis

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 07:29:31 PM

A look at the two shows that it can both be incorporated by an individual.  But the hustle in that of content creation make it more unlikely. But the pay also speaks louds because when you get it you have got it. The pay keeps coming even when asleep....
NurseHub

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 06:31:20 PM

To invest/buy bitcoin, you need to have money; some people dey lucky to dey work for crypto projects or promote/advertise them, for example, through signature campaigns, but if you no dey into that, you have to buy bitcoin with your money, and you need to be working or earning money in real life to be able to channel the funds into buying bitcoin.

Crypto no be job, even if you wanna engage in crypto trading, you still need money to be able to buy the coins, crypto usually dey profitable for people wey get the money to buy a lot of it or people wey be early investors. So if content creating makes sense and you believe say e fit give you money, then do it, you go fit use the money buy bitcoins and still look for crypto jobs to do online.
As much as content creators generate money from their content, there are lots of them that are into crypto currency exchange, but they are actually silent about it do to the society we live in.

Most of these content creators have a lot of investment, but usually the content covers it up.

There's something I noticed about investors, or maybe Bitcoin investors. Bitcoin investors are always not showing off where they get their money randomly. Render, make it low-key, and invest in it.

If you watch the content of Egugun of Lagos, you will realize that the majority of the big boys are into one or two trading markets but disguard themselves. They are always low-key and not social media people unless they are interviewed.
Most of these people have more money than the content creators, but because they're not celebrities and their net worth is not on the internet, we always accept what we see, which is the content creators. 

It takes a long while before a content creators can get much money and fame. And some times money is also involved in getting this fame.
They don't just make it big over night, that's one thing we should know.
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:22:36 AM

Crypto and content creation all of dem get de potential to be bring profit, as long as say u no wetin u dey do. From my own reason if I go choose one I go choose content creation, because Content creation fit dey very accessible to start, just need small thing like Android phone with good camera. Once you dey put out good content u go attract good audience and start to see profit. Because if I dey into crypto na investment in bitcoin no be to trade and since na investment purpose I go get to hold for years so if don make profit from content creation e go dey smart to think about investing part of am for long-term like Bitcoin .
Juicyhome

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 02:51:47 PM

Both are major hit in the internet era,  both required consistency  to make it big time. Both needs mentorship and patience. But in Crypto you don't need to work for anybody to be successful,  you just need the knowledge and understanding to excel, but in content creation you need people to excel, you need likes, comments nd share to earn. In Crypto you just need ur capital and patience to be big. So Both needs consistency, but I'll choose Crypto over content creation, because Crypto isn't as stressful as content.

We can call Crypto software, while content creation is the hardware.lol
Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 07:34:16 PM

If you fit do content creating and investment or trade at the same time na your luck be that because investment dey different from full time job because wetin I dey see na people dey make money from YouTube, TikTok and other social media apps, at the same time I reason say you fit invest for bitcoin dey do your influencing job. No serious competition because all go still give you profit and at the same time both go take time before you go see profit, firstly to build followers and audience no dey easy at all na why you see say the upcoming content creators never still popular and secondly you go look wetin people like or want like for example my favorite YouTube shows wey I dey subscribe steady na comedy and baking class so if any content creator go for popular field the person go quick grow likewise crypto, bitcoin investment no be sharp sharp game.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: