Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 05:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Where Cryptomarketing Comes to Your Aid  (Read 190 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 04:53:20 PM

The advancement in integrating Blockchain technology and AI functionalities within Cryptocurrency based projects into different sectors gets even more impressive as newer projects try to unlock new possibilities and unveil better solutions into the crypto space.

while different crypto projects are often looking for platforms that will market and promote their project to a wider audience and investors, I just stumbled on a project, Cookie with a concept of permissionless affiliate protocol where businesses can launch campaigns and creators choose which ones to participate in. Check Here: https://x.com/Cookie3_com/status/1801194114903675388?t=QiZbGw3SZMVIgo43sodcMg&s=19

Social media platforms have so far been invaluable tools for promoting crypto projects, businesses and ideas due to their vast user bases and engagement features that I know of. Popular platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn offer opportunities for targeted advertising, community building, and content sharing. With the concept of, MarketingFi can blockchain and AI powered platforms successfully overthrow Social Media in implementing marketing solutions?

Is Cryptomarketing coming to the aid of social media where it fails to determine how valuable a user is, and excluding bots and malicious actors at the same time from different platforms?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3136
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 11:47:28 PM

Is Cryptomarketing coming to the aid of social media where it fails to determine how valuable a user is, and excluding bots and malicious actors at the same time from different platforms?
Social media are the best platforms to market projects because that's where most people are and you'll never know how much percentage of those people are really investors. There are various ways of doing it but I don't know today, I typically see those marketing in crypto that are being done through influencers and not with the typical ad sponsoring from these platforms. Maybe they're enforcing some rules about that or I am not part of the algorithm of theirs.

AVE5

Activity: 336
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 12:55:13 AM

Social media are the best platforms to market projects because that's where most people are and you'll never know how much percentage of those people are really investors. There are various ways of doing it but I don't know today, I typically see those marketing in crypto that are being done through influencers and not with the typical ad sponsoring from these platforms. Maybe they're enforcing some rules about that or I am not part of the algorithm of theirs.

The social media has really been a layout field of digital marketing and finance promotions in that w particular project can hire influential personalities aimed to attract public attention and making the audience believe that the project is real to be benefitable.
Eliminating the concepts of social media is a noway for digital projects to gain values and scalabilties. However, there're several means to task the media for promotions just as a medium of what we're all doing here in the forum.

Reatim

Activity: 2996
Merit: 379

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 01:22:29 AM

Social media platforms have so far been invaluable tools for promoting crypto projects, businesses and ideas due to their vast user bases and engagement features that I know of.
Using the word invaluable and then proceeding to describe social media for having a vast user base is very contradicting. In marketing or promoting, you want the most amount of people to see what you are advertising. Social Media has done a its job with that due to the sheer amount of people who use social media nowadays. give me one person you know that do not use at least one social media.
Popular platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn offer opportunities for targeted advertising, community building, and content sharing. With the concept of, MarketingFi can blockchain and AI powered platforms successfully overthrow Social Media in implementing marketing solutions?
Formerly known as Twitter, X, has over 200 million users while Facebook has 2.9 billion users. I think social media particularly Facebook has been very effective with marketing. There are now features that allow their users to mention all their friends/followers in a post. They also have a marketplace.

Blockchain and AI tech might be a good thing later on but overthrowing social media is and should not be considered with how much of a part it plays on marketing a project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Bureau

Activity: 490
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 04:47:27 AM

Formerly known as Twitter, X, has over 200 million users while Facebook has 2.9 billion users. I think social media particularly Facebook has been very effective with marketing. There are now features that allow their users to mention all their friends/followers in a post. They also have a marketplace.

Blockchain and AI tech might be a good thing later on but overthrowing social media is and should not be considered with how much of a part it plays on marketing a project.

Gone are the good old days of Facebook it's time for Instagram, Tik Tok and X. These are the social media platforms that are being intensively used for different marketing strategy. I don't understand why AI needs to be integrated to blockchain and what purpose it will serve when AI itself in the future will be able to design and deliver a new blockchain.

👉 If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
🔥🔥🔥Please support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite🔥🔥🔥
Altcoiner007 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 11:34:47 AM

Social media platforms have so far been invaluable tools for promoting crypto projects, businesses and ideas due to their vast user bases and engagement features that I know of.
Using the word invaluable and then proceeding to describe social media for having a vast user base is very contradicting. In marketing or promoting, you want the most amount of people to see what you are advertising. Social Media has done a its job with that due to the sheer amount of people who use social media nowadays. give me one person you know that do not use at least one social media.
Popular platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn offer opportunities for targeted advertising, community building, and content sharing. With the concept of, MarketingFi can blockchain and AI powered platforms successfully overthrow Social Media in implementing marketing solutions?

No, I'm not contradicting. By saying "invaluable", I mean It is "valuable beyond estimation"; I'm simply trying to describe the value of Social Media as something so precious that I cannot assign a price to it.

The point is, I also agree that Social media are the best platforms to market projects because that's where most people are. But Blockchain and AI tech might surpass it. It could be in the future when different features are fully implemented. That's just one reason I pay attention to new projects like $Cookie that's bringing real innovation and real solutions that positively impact the space. The token listing on Bitget and other CEX yesterday I think will get them more exposure.

We need more crypto projects that bring solutions of course.
bluebit25

Activity: 1708
Merit: 295

https://bitlist.co

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 04:45:59 PM

(...)Is Cryptomarketing coming to the aid of social media where it fails to determine how valuable a user is, and excluding bots and malicious actors at the same time from different platforms?

Similar to many projects that are attached to hype about the socialfi field Smiley I don't see anything special about this project, and if I honestly use it, I won't need to approach it because there are already many in this space. The most outstanding thing can be said about Galxe. But in this space, any exaggerated story with any trend to reach the community to support the project needs to have a sustainable connection, not just exploitation. In recent days, witnessing the story about zksycn made me really laugh when it was being literally boycotted, but anyway, back to the main topic here, the development of social is inevitable in the world. marketing field, and adapting to new features will always create harmony between parties, but to receive support requires practice.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 06:01:00 PM

Gone are the good old days of Facebook it's time for Instagram, Tik Tok and X. These are the social media platforms that are being intensively used for different marketing strategy. I don't understand why AI needs to be integrated to blockchain and what purpose it will serve when AI itself in the future will be able to design and deliver a new blockchain.
Times are changing I guess, new marketing strategies are been born, I think that's where cookie comes in..improving marketing techniques using AI and Blockchain. Though this marketfi concept is relatively new so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out... Price trend looks good for a project that gave out airdrops though.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3136
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 08:59:54 PM

The social media has really been a layout field of digital marketing and finance promotions in that w particular project can hire influential personalities aimed to attract public attention and making the audience believe that the project is real to be benefitable.
Eliminating the concepts of social media is a noway for digital projects to gain values and scalabilties. However, there're several means to task the media for promotions just as a medium of what we're all doing here in the forum.
If most of the social medias will be gone today, there will be another one that shall rise and will take all of those users. Or, we'll be back from what we used to have and to have simple forums machine and people are going to enjoy the privacy that the SMFs have.
But I don't think that users are going to like it but then, they're likely enjoying the other forums like reddits and whatnot so, there will be a division for most of them.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 09:10:29 PM

Gone are the good old days of Facebook it's time for Instagram, Tik Tok and X. These are the social media platforms that are being intensively used for different marketing strategy.
I agree that facebook is outdated and only old people use it most of the time. What’s really trendy among young people whom is our next generation is tiktok. The feature of tiktok that allows you to watch short videos gives more chances of people seeing your video and making it viral. It’s very easy to get traction in tiktok.

Even instagram is not that popular anymore. It’s full of overly edited and poorly hyped content.

MiauKitchen

Activity: 267
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 10:18:11 PM

Gone are the good old days of Facebook it's time for Instagram, Tik Tok and X. These are the social media platforms that are being intensively used for different marketing strategy.
I agree that facebook is outdated and only old people use it most of the time. What’s really trendy among young people whom is our next generation is tiktok. The feature of tiktok that allows you to watch short videos gives more chances of people seeing your video and making it viral. It’s very easy to get traction in tiktok.

Even instagram is not that popular anymore. It’s full of overly edited and poorly hyped content.

But recently Facebook is being loved by people from the old to the young, from women and men are trying their luck on Facebook.
that is, switching to professional mode where we can make money if our videos go viral and often break through 1 thousand plays and the rest of this is to open the features provided by Facebook pro.
But in reality it's not that easy to get those 1k plays, and also every week we have to complete tasks provided by Facebook pro, and the tasks are never done.
and in the end, many beginner content creators start to get bored because their videos are not fyp, And leaving Facebook pro
CK485

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

WOITOKEN Play to Earn NFT Game

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 01:46:16 AM

It's true, marketing now uses many methods such as social media and it has become very popular in all circles and it has been proven at this time, by using social media they promote a project so that it is more easily seen and it is very clear that they visit it so that it attracts interest in the strategy.marketing and that is very appropriate for this forum so that it has many enthusiast with many benefits to be found.

▀████▄          WORLD OF ISELIA     //   PLAY, BATTLE, EARN          ▄████▀
Earn Real Rewards in an Epic NFT Card Game
▀████▄▀█████████▄     BUY NOW     ▄█████████▀▄████▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2814
Merit: 733

Bitcoin is GOD

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 05:29:17 AM

Social media websites often go through a period in which they no longer are as popular as they were before, but even then there are still many people that are using the platform.

And there is little doubt that Facebook is not longer is losing ground, not only because there are other websites competing for the attention of its users, but also because many people are becoming tired of giving their information away to Facebook without receiving any kind of compensation while Facebook makes a fortune with that information.
Altcoiner007 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 04:04:09 PM

Social media websites often go through a period in which they no longer are as popular as they were before, but even then there are still many people that are using the platform.

And there is little doubt that Facebook is not longer is losing ground, not only because there are other websites competing for the attention of its users, but also because many people are becoming tired of giving their information away to Facebook without receiving any kind of compensation while Facebook makes a fortune with that information.

True, that the point! Facebook is fading away especially as Mark is only getting all the revenue for himself. From verified account to ads revenue. Seriously! This new platforms aligning with Blockchain and with their own tokens which users can trade and earn from their various incentives may all be the hope for tomorrow if people suddenly turn their back on social media. Blockchain media will be here I guess.
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 04:13:38 PM

No, I'm not contradicting. By saying "invaluable", I mean It is "valuable beyond estimation"; I'm simply trying to describe the value of Social Media as something so precious that I cannot assign a price to it.

The point is, I also agree that Social media are the best platforms to market projects because that's where most people are. But Blockchain and AI tech might surpass it. It could be in the future when different features are fully implemented. That's just one reason I pay attention to new projects like $Cookie that's bringing real innovation and real solutions that positively impact the space. The token listing on Bitget and other CEX yesterday I think will get them more exposure.

We need more crypto projects that bring solutions of course.

I think they had lots of farmers. Using the strategy to spread awareness of the cookie token. And I think it worked. I think asides Bitget(Which has multiple community events on the token), bybit and others have listed the coin too. Which is good. In terms of their goal/feature on web3 marketing. We'll get to see if it'll stand the test of time. For now DYOR
AVE5

Activity: 336
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 05:41:02 AM

If most of the social medias will be gone today, there will be another one that shall rise and will take all of those users. Or, we'll be back from what we used to have and to have simple forums machine and people are going to enjoy the privacy that the SMFs have.
But I don't think that users are going to like it but then, they're likely enjoying the other forums like reddits and whatnot so, there will be a division for most of them.

True and that's just like in life when one way closest, other ways closes so likely this forum could serve as a replacement medium but it's certainly that based on the scrutinization in the forum including forums policies, users who'd divert over here as an option option won't feel comfortable over  because the social life interactive would be limited and they wouldn't find one of those funs like the other medias but all theyd find here's disciplines and threats of restricting accounts if gone Contrarily to the forum guidelines.

Webetcoins

Activity: 2086
Merit: 545

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 12:30:54 PM

Gone? No I don't think so. Can't you see the numbers above? And it is still growing continuously because people have now access to cheaper internet-capable devices and cheap internet, and Facebook is going to be their main social media, simply because this is what their family, friends, co-workers, etc.... are using the most.

Other social media sites you mentioned there can only work as an extra or alternative. Everything now has an AI because it's the latest trend, so I wouldn't wonder on why people also like to see it being implemented in Blockchain. We already saw what AI's can do, so we can expect the same thing in Blockchain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wexnident

Activity: 2688
Merit: 672

I don't request loans~

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 01:21:52 PM

~
No. AI is at the end of the day AI, it can probably never replace social media in terms of audience reach and interaction since, well, after all, those two are user-specific and can't necessarily be replaced or implemented by AI. Besides, they pretty much tackle 2 different needs imo, AI for info and social media for marketing. It wouldn't be odd for AI to integrate itself in the social media world though, from advertisements to automated replies and stuff, AI can make a lot of marketing strategy work rather easily.

RAZED  
███████▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄
████▄███████████████
██▄██████▀▀████▀▀█████▄
████
██████████████
▄████████▄████████████▄
████████▀███████████▄
██████████████▐█▄█▀████████
▀████████████▌▐█▀██████████
▀███████████▌▀████████████
█████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄██████
████████████████████████
█████▀█████████████████▀
██████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀█████
█████████████████▀
▀█
████████████████████▀
▀█████
█████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████

RAZED ORIGINALS
SLOTS & LIVE CASINO
SPORTSBOOK
|
 NO 
KYC

RAZE THE LIMITS   PLAY NOW 
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1156

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 02:12:33 PM

The advancement in integrating Blockchain technology and AI functionalities within Cryptocurrency based projects into different sectors gets even more impressive as newer projects try to unlock new possibilities and unveil better solutions into the crypto space.

while different crypto projects are often looking for platforms that will market and promote their project to a wider audience and investors, I just stumbled on a project, Cookie with a concept of permissionless affiliate protocol where businesses can launch campaigns and creators choose which ones to participate in. Check Here: https://x.com/Cookie3_com/status/1801194114903675388?t=QiZbGw3SZMVIgo43sodcMg&s=19

Social media platforms have so far been invaluable tools for promoting crypto projects, businesses and ideas due to their vast user bases and engagement features that I know of. Popular platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn offer opportunities for targeted advertising, community building, and content sharing. With the concept of, MarketingFi can blockchain and AI powered platforms successfully overthrow Social Media in implementing marketing solutions?

First of all, why are you linking to some random twitter post that has no info about this project what so ever? Secondly, why would your cryptomarketing tools be excluding bots or especially malicious actors? I can see any tech basically just increasing the changes for spamming and misleading advertisement. I am not even touching the idea of overthrowing curerent advertisement with highly sophisticated targeting with all their information from their target audiences.

From my experience advertising in altcoins has mostly been misleading marketing and misinformation if not direct scams. Everyone in crypto has their own bias against or for some specific tech and the coins or tokens they hold, so obviously they say anything for them, even for free.

It's really rare to see developers that are praising other projects that seem to be in direct competition with them, and here's a hot tip, if you find one developer doing that, listen what they are saying, because developers that are not tribalists are rare.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1456
Merit: 741

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 03:35:40 PM

Social media platforms such as Twitter, telegram, YouTube and LinkedIn have undoubtedly played crucial role for the promotion of cryptocurrencies projects. However, block-chain based solutions like cookie3 are emerging as powerful tools that can enhance efficiency of marketing strategies by engaging with the genuine users. This approach can improves the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by producing targeted results set by the management teams.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Buzzing with Fortune, Sweetening Your Day in Web3
..........WHITEPAPER   |   BOT   |   MINI-APP   |   X   |   NEWS   |   CHANNEL..........
[/cen
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: