Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: advice - issues with current setup  (Read 45 times)
Morph42 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 04:50:12 AM

I'm having a lot of issues with my current setup, and needing some suggestions.

I'm running an MSI H310-F Pro mining rig with (12) AMD RX 570 Graphic cards. Running Windows10. I purchased this in 2020 and was able to start mining fairly quickly. At the time I downloaded the AMD blockchain driver, modded the cards,and I started with lolminer and mined ETH.

Once ETH switched to staking I moved over to ETC. But I'm thinking that Windows updates have gotten the best of me. Windows is almost at current version, and all (12) cards indicate an error in device manager. I've put this aside for quite a while, but I'm trying to get it up and running again.

I ran the AMD cleaner tool, rebooted, and reinstalled an older AMD graphics driver with adrenaline; before doing the mandatory reboot, they were all showing correctland working within the windows device manager.  Rebooted, then they all had an error again. Attempting to run MSI afterburner and the program just appears to hang. Attempt to run the AMD tweak app and it too has an error.

Not sure what suddenly happened. again, guessing it's something to do with updated Windows but looking for some help getting it started again
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 09:58:49 PM

OP, am sorry that you haven't yet got the response you need. In these board, most users will most like have no idea about altcoin mining, hence not being able to help you out look for a solution. My suggestion is that you move this topic to Mining (Altcoins)

Can you access the log file? It might be worthy is you shared its contents as well.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Morph42 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 09:13:40 PM

thanks for posting that.  It's always hard to figure out where the best place to post something like that.  I've taken the suggestion and posted it over there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: