Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Channel For Newbie Airdrop Alert  (Read 241 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 02:37:44 PM

Airdrops are mainly sectioned for those traders and investors that have lesser privileges. Tokens are distributed based on the anticipated airdrops in the system. We know the market is very wide and everything comes with a cost, always ready to take risks for ourselves. There are telegram channels that have provided aides for the growth of these newbies.
Yup and since cryptocurrency is widely available to everyone especially with people who are not that rich, we can see they are really trying to find multiple ways just to earn profit.

I can not imagine why someone rich would waste his time looking for airdrops. The chances of an airdrop becoming successful is very low not to mention that there are way too many out there

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 896
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 11:30:57 PM

There are already several similar Telegram channels, but for now and in the future I don't need new channel information and in the end I rarely participate in airdrop events from a project because many airdrops don't distribute the tokens they promise
Airdrops are mainly sectioned for those traders and investors that have lesser privileges. Tokens are distributed based on the anticipated airdrops in the system. We know the market is very wide and everything comes with a cost, always ready to take risks for ourselves. There are telegram channels that have provided aides for the growth of these newbies.
Airdrops are indeed some people who are starting to get to know them, trying to participate with simple but big impacts, the purpose of airdrops is to provide effective marketing opportunities, especially on social media, to attract investors who make good liquidity and make the project easier to pass important collaborations. I saw in some telegram channels that there was quite a spike in visitors. Whether a project is legitimate or not, there must be an awareness that some projects are just growing or just starting branding. It is even more useful to use it to participate in airdrops than for ownership and just for jokes, you can get good opportunities.

Indeed, among the information that can be trusted, telegrams with many members usually provide more complex benefits and guides including tips and tricks for carrying out tasks and sharing security information, which is what I like in telegram channels.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 02:44:21 PM

There are already several similar Telegram channels, but for now and in the future I don't need new channel information and in the end I rarely participate in airdrop events from a project because many airdrops don't distribute the tokens they promise
Airdrops are indeed some people who are starting to get to know them, trying to participate with simple but big impacts, the purpose of airdrops is to provide effective marketing opportunities, especially on social media, to attract investors who make good liquidity and make the project easier to pass important collaborations. I saw in some telegram channels that there was quite a spike in visitors. Whether a project is legitimate or not, there must be an awareness that some projects are just growing or just starting branding. It is even more useful to use it to participate in airdrops than for ownership and just for jokes, you can get good opportunities.

Indeed, among the information that can be trusted, telegrams with many members usually provide more complex benefits and guides including tips and tricks for carrying out tasks and sharing security information, which is what I like in telegram channels.

Yes, I also express my appreciation to the kind Telegram channel who has shared information and so on. I admit that I have also entered various channels which are quite busy, but what I regret is that we have really followed all the tasks that were ordered but for several months there has been no further information regarding the project so it feels like I was wasting it. my time. because I didn't get the token

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CK485

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:30:17 AM

from my thoughts airdrop has widely developed with better market strategies and is intended for traders and investors with those users they adjust their investment plans according to the latest developments and that is very necessary, and this telegram will help them develop channels and market research they know that imformation are used by many people, and always prioritize convenience with the benefits that always become a good choice.

Marykeller

Activity: 1120
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 11:19:29 AM

I just checked the Telegram link but what I see in almost all of your posts on Telegram are referral links I can't seem to find any alert that you said.

The airdrops.io alert is way better and most of the new projects are listed there if I compared them with your channel it's far from airdrops.io.

Not only that his posts on Telegram are his referral link, but they are more of a farming of coins that involves tapping on one's phone all the time to earn coins.

Since Notcoin made waves for itself in the crypto space by paying its community members, everyone now thinks the same thing will happen to other mining apps on Telegram. However, let them share their referral links with everyone they know so that they receive the bonus of those farming coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
re-start

Activity: 99
Merit: 57

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 01:31:32 PM

I took a look at your channel and I have some ideas for growing it:
1. Initially, it's quite evident that your main focus is on getting referrals. Your channel is filled with referral links, and this could undermine trust in your channel.
2. Are you genuinely aiming to introduce your members to different projects? It seems like you only promote projects and do not warn users about scam projects.
3. Avoid using phrases like "If you aren't on it, it's not too late! Join via this LINK." These types of phrases are commonly used by those selling unattainable dreams.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2024, 03:45:23 PM

Yup and since cryptocurrency is widely available to everyone especially with people who are not that rich, we can see they are really trying to find multiple ways just to earn profit.

I can not imagine why someone rich would waste his time looking for airdrops. The chances of an airdrop becoming successful is very low not to mention that there are way too many out there

And the only thing that is easy for them to do is the airdrops of other projects. Last year, the pa airdrops were usually the ones where you first used the platform protocols of cryptos before becoming a qualifier for their pa airdrops.

But after not being successful in Telegram airdrops, the airdrops in this period have been transferred to Telegram through tap mining games. The other airdrops before have forgotten that you must first use their platform protocol and make a deposit, while here in Tapswap there is nothing to deposit; instead, just tapping is okay. But still, be careful because there are more scammers today.

Abu-Naim

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2024, 05:18:18 PM

Lots of project are going on which you might want to engage on.

But you are unable to know you where to start. I just created a TG channel to assist you get notified on each project level and what to do .

Visit the channel link here https://t.me/PassiveWeb3Earnings/66 and get involved on them .
Creating Telegram channel for newbies just to share airdrop updates is not proper; this your thread looks like an advertising thread because you trying to share your telegram channel link to others because of your own use of referral or so.

There is a section for bounties in the altcoin section of this forum, in these section, many bounties are been lunched for other that are interested ro participate and get paid even though some if them are scam projects.
Link to bounty section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[