Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How lucky am I to find Evernode?  (Read 59 times)
theteknolojist (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 01:28:57 AM

I have found out about a project called Evernode.

This project has a very limited supply of EVR tokens, there are only 31 million of them in circulation and they get into circulation as node rewards.

People run nodes so others can host dapps on the nodes, and these dapps can be written in all languages, not just solidity like eth network use.

This is a really smart distribution, there are halvings and the full distribution will take 118 years. So in the next 5 years the end supply will be as low as 51m!

There is a great twitter space with explanation of this technology.
https://x.com/iMawake2reset/status/1799139204615774685

I feel lucky for being able to buy this coin at a 5m market cap, instead of running nodes I can just buy up a bit extra!

But if I run nodes, then I would dillute the rewards for the others, so that could work out well too...

Have I found a gem? What should I do?
silverfox33

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 05:16:04 PM

I don't run a node, but I want to use evr to rent nodes for Monero mining. I see there are lots of instances available for cheap. I'm not sure if it works yet but I will tell you when I know
theteknolojist (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 02:07:20 PM

I don't run a node, but I want to use evr to rent nodes for Monero mining. I see there are lots of instances available for cheap. I'm not sure if it works yet but I will tell you when I know

This is a very good idea and worth exploring. Theoretically I can rent over 1000 cores for less than 1 EVR token per month.

If the network get more robust, the price of EVR should follow the cores you can get for it. I think 1 EVR should be in the 100 usd range.

Would be interesting to hear other peoples opinions too.
silverfox33

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 05:22:18 PM

Indeed I would be interested to hear other's opinions as well. I see that the EVRs are held inside the Evernode Heartbeat Hook and distributed as rewards to Hosts in 10 Epochs. I like holding BTC because of its halving schedule and I'm curious about other assets that share the halving mechanism for distribution. And yeah, if the network grows and more dApps start using Evernode, the demand for node instances should increase, potentially driving up the value of EVR.
gunwalett

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 06:57:00 AM

I have found out about a project called Evernode.

This project has a very limited supply of EVR tokens, there are only 31 million of them in circulation and they get into circulation as node rewards.

People run nodes so others can host dapps on the nodes, and these dapps can be written in all languages, not just solidity like eth network use.

This is a really smart distribution, there are halvings and the full distribution will take 118 years. So in the next 5 years the end supply will be as low as 51m!

There is a great twitter space with explanation of this technology.
https://x.com/iMawake2reset/status/1799139204615774685 basketball legends

I feel lucky for being able to buy this coin at a 5m market cap, instead of running nodes I can just buy up a bit extra!

But if I run nodes, then I would dillute the rewards for the others, so that could work out well too...

Have I found a gem? What should I do?

Oh. I think this technology has great potential. You're lucky you bought it early. I will research it a bit. Thank you for your sharing  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: