Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What stage of the bullrun are we at now?  (Read 151 times)
Cryptodaring (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 09:42:53 AM

Hey guys, I was browsing Twitter when I came across a post from KOl that caught my attention. They shared some pictures and asked, 'Which stage of the bullrun do you think we are at right now?' What are your thoughts? Which stage do you think we're currently
Doan9269

Activity: 910
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 02:44:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2024, 04:00:16 PM by Doan9269
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Hey guys, I was browsing Twitter when I came across a post from KOl that caught my attention. They shared some pictures and asked, 'Which stage of the bullrun do you think we are at right now?' What are your thoughts? Which stage do you think we're currently

What he should ask as well regarding this question is that does bullrun have stages? maybe there's something am also not getting along here or you're instead missing up, in bitcoin, we have different circles or phases, currently now we are on the post halving bitcoin stage and its good to take note that we are also on the bullrun continuation with these, which means its best for accumulation stage, if anyone is interested in buying and holding, its never too late for them to do so, but it may not accurately fit in for selling now, until we achieved the highest peak for this season before the end of the year, i will also say that you should not expect for any bear market anytime soon because bitcoin is pumping, to buttress these fact, you can speculate through the chart for the current price and relating it to the previous we had, then compare and reason along with what the future may give.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Lida93

Activity: 784
Merit: 563

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 04:33:35 PM

I imagine it that there are replies under the post when you came across it and could have been some replies with answers to it. Did you take time to scroll down to get to see if there's any reply that gave any idea about the stages? Or perhaps you didn't.

Check on this YouTube video link below the speaker shared a four phases of a bull run which there which comprises of opportunity, good entry, good run and, exit phase. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dz7u7jWCUGVo&ved=2ahUKEwjR3d_e9t2GAxVuh_0HHaAdDPkQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2IDjpbrp8FLq-7P4spI5Tv

Though I don't know how right is that.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Jaycoinz

Activity: 350
Merit: 178

God is All

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:12:02 PM

Currently we are supposed to be experiencing the Bitcoin price correction, where the price of Bitcoin falls to a certain amount and then when the bull start it picks up and then boom. But it's seem we are only experience a bit of sideways trend. Maybe the price correction would take place sooner or later or even just go straight to the bull run. The most important part of this trend we are in now, is to keep holding with expectations after all if you're a long term trader holding during dumps shouldn't be a problem.

DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 08:28:25 PM

As for me oh we still dey the correctional stage of the bitcoin Bull Run. And the stages I know of bitcoin Bull Run na di:
1. Buying/Purchasing and overall accumulating stage in which every interested investor would be accumulating the number of bitcoin they want then.
2. Knowing stage which is also known as awareness stage na di time when people dey k ow more about am because di price dey go up. Then,
3. Adoption stage. Dis one e dey like di number one but dem dey different. Because di price don go up, people come dey adopt am well well.
4. People come dey fear say dem go lose out so dem come dey buy am to make more profit so na di (fear of missing out)
5. Peak or the hype and the driving stage. The highest motivated stage na dis one. Everyone is happy because the price e don go up so that dem go get plenty profit.
And those are some of di stage which I can tell for now and as I said we dey the correctional stage in which the price dey come down for people to buy .ore and suddenly I'm go rise again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ishicryptic

Activity: 42
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:49:57 AM

I think that we are in the very early stage of bull run, after the halving we have not seen any significant Bitcoin price increase, so based on this I can also say that we are in the pro halving period. From my research so far as someone who is still quite new in cryptocurrency, I will say that bull run does not start immediately after halving, it can take many months but no one is certain about when it will actually start proper. What matters now should be to buy as much as you can and wait for the bull to start, it is not advisable to offload your bag now. Remember that Bitcoin is a long term asset so hodl and wait.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4210

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 03:01:47 PM

Why you no share the picture with us make we see, from the graph we fit tell you well which stage wey we dey but from experience, I go say we still dey the accumulation phrase wey dey normally come after the bear market phrase. Some expert say we get four phrase for the crypto market but me I no dey believe that one as na only three phrases wey me I dey see wey be (Accumulation, Bull market and Bear market). Some people say a phrase dey between the bear and bull market wey dem dey call distribution phrase (when people begin to take profits and market starts to fall) but I just see am as a bear market in development.

Until the market gets very bullish wey be say e go dey hard to dey see Bitcoin dey fall as e dey fall, I think we are still in the accumulation stage and this na time for us to dey buy Bitcoin. No get me wrong as every time is good to buy Bitcoin when you get a long investment goals but e get when you suppose just hold break and wait for the market to fall small, this na when the market dey at its peak make smart investors no go dey use you cashout. We no dey bull run yet for me oh, we're getting there but I no think we dun reach, market still dey recover as Bitcoin self never strong well and altcoins never dey display madness as dem dey normally do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 05:39:08 PM

For me oo, if I go talk or agree for the phase wey we fit get for crypto na only two phases which is simply the bear and the bull phases and we fit still call them season. So example if we dey bear season that one mean say price of cryptocurrency dey fall and that season is also associated with accumulation of coins wey be buying to keep and wait for the next season wey be bull. Bull na the time to sell off those coins wey person don accumulate during that bear. So for my end na two sessions wey I see even though that bear season is characterized by accumulating wey person suppose dey do incase of the future wey bull go come for selling. E just be like raining season and dry season and then raining season be the time to plant and get ready for havest for dry season and person wey no plant for raining season no go see wetin dem go chop during dry season. Buy during bear and sell during bull season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bright0515

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE#

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 07:08:33 PM

I don't really think a bullrun from my own research deals with a stage rather it is known as measure in market sentiment. Bullrun occurs when their is strength in the economy and when prices are rising. For example the naira and dollar case is a good way to describe the term bullrun for investors and business men.

NOTE:There is bull market and their is also bear market.
The bull market means an increase why the bear market is described as a decrease in price of goods in the market.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bullrun&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDAgCECMYJxjqAhiLBDIGCAAQRRg6MgkIARAFGEIYwwMyDAgCECMYJxjqAhiLBDIMCAMQIxgnGOoCGIsEMgwIBBAjGCcY6gIYiwQyDAgFEC4YJxjqAhiLBDIMCAYQIxgnGOoCGIsEMgwIBxAjGCcY6gIYiwQyDAgIECMYJxjqAhiLBDIMCAkQIxgnGOoCGIsEMgwIChAjGCcY6gIYiwQyDAgLECMYJxjqAhiLBDIMCAwQIxgnGOoCGIsEMhIIDRAuGCcYxwEY6gIY0QMYiwQyDAgOECMYJxjqAhiLBNIBBi0xajBqNKgCDrACAQ&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Antotena

Activity: 392
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 20, 2024, 08:01:33 PM

Currently we are supposed to be experiencing the Bitcoin price correction, where the price of Bitcoin falls to a certain amount and then when the bull start it picks up and then boom. But it's seem we are only experience a bit of sideways trend. Maybe the price correction would take place sooner or later or even just go straight to the bull run. The most important part of this trend we are in now, is to keep holding with expectations after all if you're a long term trader holding during dumps shouldn't be a problem.

There is different opinions from many traders and I think everyone is confused because the market doesn't relax in bull run but since 2013 to 2024 bull run, this is the strangest one but if you look at it from different angles, the way a lot of investors lost money in the last bull run, so many are yet to recover from that losses and many never even come back again or even check how the market is doing.

Another thing is that Blackrock and other institutions that file for Bitcoin ETFs will be the best beneficials of this bull run and there presence is bringing so much attention from SEC table to study how the pumps is going to happened and it could also be that they don't want others to lead in the game.

Another point again is that many projects that made a lot of promises last time, majority of them failed and some of the new projects that are coming are taking advisor to the team as old unsuccessful projects, this is why people don't buy some coins after all the follow hype without much up movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Richbased

Activity: 336
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 08:17:42 PM

I want to put things straight here because before we talk about corrections we need to experience a major increase in the price of Bitcoin of which for some time now or after the halving event the price has just been within $60k to $69k majorly so there is no great impact in the market yet that will warrant corrections however, we have already been in the bull run but just that the main bull market is yet to begin so the best is to hodl because if you take because of the market fluctuations and decides to sell now then you may sell at a lost.

OP I haven't heard that the bull run is in stages because it runs till the bear season begins so we should expect a major bull before we think of the bear season.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 560
Merit: 342

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2024, 08:24:35 PM

I want to put things straight here because before we talk about corrections we need to experience a major increase in the price of Bitcoin of which for some time now or after the halving event the price has just been within $60k to $69k majorly so there is no great impact in the market yet that will warrant corrections however, we have already been in the bull run but just that the main bull market is yet to begin so the best is to hodl because if you take because of the market fluctuations and decides to sell now then you may sell at a lost.

OP I haven't heard that the bull run is in stages because it runs till the bear season begins so we should expect a major bull before we think of the bear season.
I think this is just a the big scare among those investor and Bitcoin holders that are afraid of the crypto market because I know of many of my friends who constantly keep asking that they don't understand how the market is moving again and they are scared if they are going to wake up one day and see a massive big dip on the price without them being aware but if you have been following the price movement trend plus it's past record then you could hold up and know that now isn't the right time for that dip.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 08:26:42 AM

We're not connected with the bull run for now rather we're in the Dipping events in the bitcoin market.
If you're concerned to know what a bull run is, it's an approach of event period by which the price of bitcoin experiences no downward but upwards in it market values then on the process we can surge to an All Time High meaning the highest market price value in bitcoin history.
So now, we're in the Dip even where the price is on the downwards directions.

Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 09:10:49 AM

What is should ask as well regarding this question is that does bullrun have stages? maybe there's something am also not getting along here or you're instead missing up, in bitcoin, we have different circles or phases, currently now we are on the post halving bitcoin stage and its good to take note that we are also on the bullrun continuation with these, which means its best for accumulation stage, if anyone is interested in buying and holding, its never too late for them to do so, but it may not accurately fit in for selling now, until we achieved the highest peak for this season before the end of the year, i will also say that you should not expect for any bear market anytime soon because bitcoin is pumping, to buttress these fact, you can speculate through the chart for the current price and relating it to the previous w had, then compare and reason along with what the future may give.
I am surprised hearing about bull run having stages because throughout my entire bitcoin journey i haven’t hear of it anywhere. It could be because of the tension surrounding bitcoin activities recently, we all have been waiting patiently for bitcoin halving and bull run as we were told the bull run is just some months after halving but things seem to be different this time around and no one seems to understand what is happening maybe that’s why everyone is coming up with their own ideas trying to figure out what is happening. It all started from the halving, we anticipated bitcoin halving and when it eventually came minners reward were supposed to be halved but instead we saw an increase in transaction fees no one was able to deduce what happened and now everyone seems confused about when the bull run will begin and now that we are have waited enough bitcoin have been dropping in price in recent days.

I don’t know anything about stages but i am certain that we are close to hitting the bull run there is no doubt. What ever happens bitcoin holders have suffered enough dips and have waited long enough to witness another bull run and i believe it will happen soon. All these are just tests aand we have been through worse so all we have to do is to remain patient and keep holding our bitcoin no matter what we are almost at the end of the tunnel.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptoababe

Activity: 806
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:13:48 PM

It's difficult to pinpoint the exact stage of the bull run we're in. Many analyses suggest that the bull run hasn't even started yet. While I'm also not sure about the current stage, I believe the start of the bull run might be closer than we think. Just don't jump into buying anyhow coin. Bitcoin and top coins are the safest for now.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 04:24:31 PM

As the crypto market currently d so, we go fit kukuma say, it is pointing at the correlation stage when bitcoin price go reduce tremendously, given investors another chance to buy additional bitcoin at a discount price.

Having said that, are you buying bitcoin this time around or you wan ask random questions on wetin you see for twitter? However, this time no be the time to know the exact stage we are in the market other than buying time cos everly the market go move pass the current stage it is now(the correction stage) to the bull run stage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 726

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2024, 09:52:58 PM

The present bitcoin market condition is a mixture of bull and bear market,  because if you have being following up with bitcoin price chart for a while now you will see that this week, bitcoin indicated a full bear market tendency when the price of Bitcoin dropped below $60k some hours ago, this is different from the correctional mode that we were in in the last two weeks running into last week, so for sure we shouldn't be expecting any form of bull market any time soon.

Alot of bitcoin speculators,  thought that the bull sign that happened last month was an introduction into the bull market proper, but then we are still far from arriving at that stage of the market were bull run will be in full force, and we may have to wait for a few months before seeing such.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀