Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Password for 700 mln $,-10000 btc wallet was cracked by russians - @phrutis  (Read 233 times)
COBRAS (OP)

Activity: 887
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 03:04:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2024, 04:23:47 PM by COBRAS

Hello, some years ago I was look to pool what work under password of wallet.dat crack, and I was work in this project too, but after password was finded, administrator of a pool tell to all members who work for brute , what he go away from a project and nor password was finded.

I talk about this address

1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK

Naw, admin (  @phrutis)  who steal money from this address start another pool for brute force of wallet.dat passwords, I think he scam all member of a his pool again.

Yesterday, I talk with him with my new nickname in telegram, and hi tell me, what after he show screenshot of transfering 10000 btc, peoples ask him money about one year !

So, don thrust telegramm user with nickname @phrutis

This is a link to his new scam pool

https://github.com/phrutis/LostWallets?tab=readme-ov-file

10000 Btc scamer telegram @phrutis

If you are owner of some of wallet at github page, you nee to   know what scamer  @phrutis    from Russia or Ukraine he speak at fluent Russian, and you can find  him in Russia or Ukraine.

[
MeGold666

Activity: 70
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 05:16:01 PM

No. You are a scammer that promotes a scam.

Do not advertise gambling, it's a cancer.
ditec_wrogn

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 06:47:20 PM

It's come to my attention that you've made a report about a scam involving a pool for brute forcing wallet.dat passwords. I find it quite ironic that you're reporting this scam, considering you also advertised it in the past (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5414763.msg61001482#msg61001482) and still have it in your signature and text under your username.

I believe you that the admin, @phrutis, is a scammer and stole money from the address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK. However, it's still ironic that you continued to be a part of this project even after the admin of the previous pool ran away with the password. As someone who advertised this scam, you also share the responsibility for promoting it.

I would advise you to be more cautious in the future and to stop advertising suspicious projects.
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 06:52:10 PM

It's come to my attention that you've made a report about a scam involving a pool for brute forcing wallet.dat passwords. I find it quite ironic that you're reporting this scam, considering you also advertised it in the past (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5414763.msg61001482#msg61001482) and still have it in your signature and text under your username.

I believe you that the admin, @phrutis, is a scammer and stole money from the address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK. However, it's still ironic that you continued to be a part of this project even after the admin of the previous pool ran away with the password. As someone who advertised this scam, you also share the responsibility for promoting it.

I would advise you to be more cautious in the future and to stop advertising suspicious projects.

Sorry, I delete sighnature.

[
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3031

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2024, 07:01:52 PM

It is more likely you own the GitHub page with fake information or files I don't think we can attract from the list of wallet.dat there, What I see is you are trying to get a link here on the forum why not remove the http:// from the link you provided above to make sure you are not helping them to rank up on google.

Yes, you did but how about the personal text under your avatar?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:25:06 PM

Firstly, I noticed that the Bitcoin from the address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK was already moved on 2022, according to https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb4. Could you clarify this point?

Secondly, I would like to bring your attention to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5414763.msg61005414#msg61005414 where you claim yourself as the PR manager of the scam project. As a PR manager, you should have been aware of the risks and consequences of promoting such a project. Do you not think that you share some responsibility for promoting this scam and potentially causing harm to others?

I noticed that you deleted your signature, but I would like to ask, do you really feel sorry about your actions and promoting this scam?

After considering your statement and actions, I have decided to retract my trust towards COBRAS.

Lastly, I would like to point out that the advertising for this project lacked detail and transparency. It's important to be clear and upfront about the risks and potential rewards of any project, especially when it involves people's money and computer resources.

As an advertiser and PR manager, you have a responsibility to be honest and transparent with your audience. By promoting this scam, you helped other people waste their computer resources and electricity. I hope that you have learned from this experience and will be more cautious in the future.

Please take this as a stern warning and take responsiblity in your actions.
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:40:16 PM

Firstly, I noticed that the Bitcoin from the address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK was already moved on 2022, according to https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb4. Could you clarify this point?

Secondly, I would like to bring your attention to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5414763.msg61005414#msg61005414 where you claim yourself as the PR manager of the scam project. As a PR manager, you should have been aware of the risks and consequences of promoting such a project. Do you not think that you share some responsibility for promoting this scam and potentially causing harm to others?

I noticed that you deleted your signature, but I would like to ask, do you really feel sorry about your actions and promoting this scam?

After considering your statement and actions, I have decided to retract my trust towards COBRAS.

Lastly, I would like to point out that the advertising for this project lacked detail and transparency. It's important to be clear and upfront about the risks and potential rewards of any project, especially when it involves people's money and computer resources.

As an advertiser and PR manager, you have a responsibility to be honest and transparent with your audience. By promoting this scam, you helped other people waste their computer resources and electricity. I hope that you have learned from this experience and will be more cautious in the future.

Yes in 202 2 was moved, but information what @phrutis  get password a+ coins I get only yesterday.

Yes, @phrutis get all coins to himself and not pay to beutforcers and waller.dat providers.

[
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:42:00 PM

It is more likely you own the GitHub page with fake information or files I don't think we can attract from the list of wallet.dat there, What I see is you are trying to get a link here on the forum why not remove the http:// from the link you provided above to make sure you are not helping them to rank up on google.

Yes, you did but how about the personal text under your avatar?

Yes, removed

No, bro, bruteforce wallet.dat passwords is a very Very profitable business, because no one use a password 256 chars.....

[
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:48:31 PM

Yes in 202 2 was moved, but information what @phrutis  get password a+ coins I get only yesterday.

Yes, @phrutis get all coins to himself and not pay to beutforcers and waller.dat providers.

Hey COBRAS, I'm still confused here. As a PR manager, how could you not check the Bitcoin address on a blockchain explorer earlier? That's like the first thing you should do.

And don't forget about taking responsibility for promoting this scam. You had a duty to your audience to ensure that the project was transparent and above board. By not doing so, you may have contributed to the harm caused to other people who participated in the project. Come on, man, give me a real answer here. I'm getting tired of your vague responses.
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 07:57:05 PM

Hey COBRAS, I'm still confused here. As a PR manager, how could you not check the Bitcoin address on a blockchain explorer earlier? That's like the first thing you should do.

And don't forget about taking responsibility for promoting this scam. You had a duty to your audience to ensure that the project was transparent and above board. By not doing so, you may have contributed to the harm caused to other people who participated in the project. Come on, man, give me a real answer here. I'm getting tired of your vague responses.

No, wallet with 10000 was full !!!! @phrutis empty wallet, shiter.... and not share profit with team

[
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 08:02:08 PM

No, wallet with 10000 was full !!!! @phrutis empty wallet, shiter.... and not share profit with team

I just wanted to remind you that the Bitcoin address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK was already empty in 2022, according to https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb4. Could you clarify what you mean by "wallet with 10000 was full"? And when exactly did @phrutis empty this wallet and not share the profits with the team? Also, if you have any information about the transactions related to this wallet, could you provide the Bitcoin transaction IDs?
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 08:13:00 PM

I just wanted to remind you that the Bitcoin address 1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK was already empty in 2022, according to https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb4. Could you clarify what you mean by "wallet with 10000 was full"? And when exactly did @phrutis empty this wallet and not share the profits with the team? Also, if you have any information about the transactions related to this wallet, could you provide the Bitcoin transaction IDs?

At this url you see1  transaction to 2 adresse 3500 + 9500 ?

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb

This is @phrutis get password and empty wallet !

Wallet was full befor @phrutis send all money and not pay to other people who bruteforce !!!

[
ditec_wrogn

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 08:20:15 PM

At this url you see1  transaction to 2 adresse 3500 + 9500 ?

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c956359775facd455bdc6be7d2eb3ec18dd48ac2aaf838de206de64805d3dbb

Wallet was full befor @phrutis send all money and not pay to other people who bruteforce !!!

Hey COBRAS, it seems like you're only mentioning the link that I already shared earlier. And I'm still confused about why you didn't notice that the wallet was empty in 2022. It's been over a year, how did you not catch that? Can you please explain this to me?
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1369

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 08:36:02 PM

How do you know that? You have no way of knowing who had access to that wallet and who emptied it unless you have a signed message from the address as proof.

Now you claim that this @phrutis character is a scammer, but two years ago you claimed that you knew him and vouched for him, and you personally promoted this whole wallet cracking "business":

Bro, service is a trusted. I know service moderator and organisator. Im a pr manager of a project. And no othe so good service.

You can join for piece of you time or dull of time depends of you trast. After password founder you get your piece of coins.

To be clear, this whole project of the so-called wallet.dat password cracking is a scam and you, as a "PR manager", are just as responsible for the scam as the organizers. The claim that it is a "very profitable business" is a big fat lie!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2024, 10:09:18 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2024, 10:20:21 PM by COBRAS

Now you claim that this @phrutis character is a scammer, but two years ago you claimed that you knew him and vouched for him, and you personally promoted this whole wallet cracking "business":

-----

Two years @phrutos tell what nothing founded, but  10000 btc was moved exact in time what we bruteforce wallet, bat @phrutis tell what password not known. But, Yestarday he tell me what then he show screen with transaction, peoples start ask his help- ask him give some btc to them.

This wallet was provided to @phrutis by me and another one people....

Then project was started, project dont has a plan to scam !!! Situation was changes then password was finded

ps Im not steal this wallet.dat,I was buy him in inernet

[
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 7589

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 10:09:21 AM

Assuming you're not lying, that means you with other victims paid the price for ignoring my warning few years ago.

How unusual for you to use upper case and click bait title. Anyway, i'd like to let people know this kind of "collective search/work" require lots of trust since,
1. The software use internet connection and is closed source.
2. Only organizer (who also create the software) can unlock the wallet and share the reward.
3. The one who give wallet.dat to organizer could give fake wallet.

I also agree with @Stalker22 regarding responsibility as PR manager.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 04:20:05 PM

All who has a wallet.dat with ballance dont send your wallet to people like @phrutis in talk about what your wallet
fake and he is need to verify fake wallet or not !!!

[
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1369

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 07:34:34 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

If thats true, then you were also an idiot fooled by a scam.  Worse yet, you tried to scam others with that fake walled.dat cracking story.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
COBRAS (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 01:49:21 AM

If thats true, then you were also an idiot fooled by a scam.  Worse yet, you tried to scam others with that fake walled.dat cracking story.

Yes, I wa fooled  Cry And Yes this is true  Cry

[
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 7212

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:39:47 AM

All who has a wallet.dat with ballance dont send your wallet to people like @phrutis...
You should never send your wallet files or give sensitive information to people you don't trust. There are services like BTCRecover that you can use yourself. There is also FinderOuter. If you can't recover what you expected on your own, at least use the services of people who have a history of doing the recovery work and paying their clients, not scamming them.

BTCRecover - https://github.com/3rdIteration/btcrecover
The FinderOuter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214021.0
Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240779.0

Yes, I wa fooled  Cry And Yes this is true  Cry
At least you are honest about it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████