Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been A Whole While  (Read 26 times)
panganib999 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 04:46:03 PM

I last accessed bitcointalk back in April, and honestly with the death of most campaigns here I don't find any reason to visit this forum anymore, although I will remember about bitcointalk every once in a while, check the whole forum out, post a little bit, and then go on an indefinite hiatus once again.

For peeps here who experienced the same way but came back eventually with a rejuvenated love for the forum, how did you guys do it? Tips are really welcome and appreciated right now lol.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 08:14:40 PM

For peeps here who experienced the same way but came back eventually with a rejuvenated love for the forum, how did you guys do it? Tips are really welcome and appreciated right now lol.

Justice drove me.  Smiley   I promised everyone I would have my lawsuit by end of 2024 or I'd be gone forever.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
Today at 04:02:52 AM

I last accessed bitcointalk back in April, and honestly with the death of most campaigns here I don't find any reason to visit this forum anymore, although I will remember about bitcointalk every once in a while, check the whole forum out, post a little bit, and then go on an indefinite hiatus once again.
Despite many campaigns no longer being updated, there are still ones that are worth joining especially with bounties. Besides, aside from campaigns forum is just generally a very interesting and interactive place to be.

Plenty of things to learn in.
Just keep yourself interested and try to read and engage as much as possible. Do not put too much pressure on it because it might turn into a burden instead. I am sure there are still plenty of things to do around this forum that could catch your attention.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: