Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin limited supply and scaricity could be wealth store for everybody  (Read 19 times)
Waldorf77 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 10:06:37 AM

Currencies even the stronger ones like GBP anyone who trade on forex now the charts and volatility remainds of fiat currencies like meme coin charts not like decent reliable currencies.
Also the fiat currencies can be changed If countries getting weak or another nation will be more powerful then the current power will lose power.
I don't want to gamble between the china or usa wich one will have more power i choose the middle way the cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency volatiluty not problem because i can always buy from the lower more coins.
Now even the rich people looking for store wealth assets bitcoin and few other coins with limited supply is best for that to save their wealth.
Bitcoin and crypto not trusted Because people are use to with more truth what anyone trusted person tell them instead of self responsebility and rational way of thinking with logic.
To be honest im afraid of fiat currencies to hold i'll use them now only If i need to buy something.
But a lot people now looking to Store their wealth and cryptocurrency is perfect way.
Bitcoin will kill the debt based economy and over the next years all the wealth / currency can be created only If someone sell or exchange their cryptocurrency.
I think we see very soon gold rush of banks and goverments into cryptocurrencies we gona see biggest countries and banks will fight with each other who will get more cryptocurrency i think the world will run out of the crypto we gona have cryptocurrency shortages.
Whales are smart they will buy up the most main coins supply then they just don't realase coins on the market everybody think cryptocurrency crash coming along with other markets crash but crypto keep going up becouse whales just don't sell even If on exchangers there would be asking price 300k per btc the whales just don't sell it.
Same like real estate was the whales bought up whole a lot of real estate and they simply just don't sell it.
And If cryptocurrency price will go High than instead of giving to you cryptocurrency the whales might just sell to you exposure of coins like ETF you don't actually own the crypto the cryptocurrenciey never realsed on the markets but everybody buying it so they don't buy the actual coins but they buying "the contract to speculate on price of btc"
But off course goverments all over the world will make a lot restrictions so those who got real coins will be lucky ones becouse central banks in future will use cryptocurrency to create any kind of wealth.

But now i trust meme coins more than most of the fiat currencies because some decent meme coins have at least some demand and strong number of holders because the holders hold Because they expecting it the price go higher wich is not case with fiat currency.
Even If central Banks hike rates more than Fiat currencies cant Gain value they are done but nobody don't admit this on the news " hey people our fiat currencies are bad use btc " only very few smart ones will hold their wealth in crypto and knows that Fiat currencies are done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: