Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China Central bank new policy. forbidden commercial bank open channel for market  (Read 1072 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:31:30 PM

China Central bank new policy. forbidden commercial bank open channel for market: BTCC, Huobi,okcoin ,etc. it means we cannot have market to buy and sell btc. only by personal .
the dead line is Apl 15.
be careful.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoREI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:36:41 PM

You should always link the source when you state things like this.

quicksalehelp.com
kathmandu34

Activity: 112

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:37:23 PM

Is there any legal source?
There are a lot of rumors from china and still if you have a look of buying Bitcoins is in China so what that mean?
Are Chinese fool to buy in such situation or Chinese are making others fool and buying cheap bitcoins so they could make lots of fiat in next jump?

Xell

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

This is old news, still without confirmation from PBOC. These are two oft-quoted sources:

http://m.finance.caixin.com/m/2014-03-27/100657253.html?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0
http://finance.sina.com.cn/money/lczx/20140327/092518630481.shtml

Hongkong will still allow BTC/RMB trades.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

Well to be true i  belive this might be genuine (true)... dont forget that there are currently some problems in china (economic problems), check zerhohedge.com for example for more info... i also think they almost had some smaller bank run... china had printed more money in the last years, then the USA had (!) (not many people know this...), this is also the reason probably why did china bought so much into bitcoin... and now, when the problems with chinesse economy are building up, and some bubbles might pop, i belive that china will try as much as it can to defend their currency, thus ban all other competing currencies such as bitcoin... (otherwise they might really cause problems to their currency and maybe even high inflation).... because all of this i belive these last news might be true...
Also dont forget that the major ally of China, Russia, already DID banned bitcoin as far as i remember...
The only thing that boggles me, is the fact the according to fiatleak.com  the majority of bitcoins are still being bought in china (if i understand that site correctly)... But that might be due to the chinnese people desperatelly searching where to put their money when bank might not be the safest place...

So... i dont belive this is a manipulation, i belive china might really bann bitcoin and im going to sell probably around half of my bitcoin... (the other half was bought at 266 so i will try to hold it probably)...

and for those idiots who thing that bitcoin doesnt care about china, cause it decentrilized and free and blah blah blah, you people are stupid and delusional... Dont forget that the almost only (probably really the only) reason why BTC went up from 100 to 1000 was mainly due to buying from china... so if its banned in china i wouldnt be suprissed to see it again....

and this is not FUD (fear, unceartinity, something else) this is just simple and logical thinking, which the majority of here isnt capable...

So bitcoin to the moon, dont care about china... yeah...

Yeah...
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

Yawn.
Life goes on with or without China.

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:31:45 PM

Yawn.
Life goes on with or without China.

totally. They are still a communist country that doesn't elect their leaders.

dmeter

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

Also USA is country whit  totalitarian regime,and american  can¨t elect their leaders.You have one party whit two line.You only can election right or left leg which government kick your ass.
Goverment save big bank(real owner of usa)whit money collected from small and medium people. Small people if dont pay tax lose everything
CryptoREI

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

with is a basic word. There are more then 2 parties in the USA.... You can vote for whoever you want even yourself. What pisses me off more then anything is people that do not live in the US thinking they understand it... you don't you watch TV and go off that.

quicksalehelp.com
ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

Also USA is country whit  totalitarian regime,and american  can¨t elect their leaders.You have one party whit two line.You only can election right or left leg which government kick your ass.
Goverment save big bank(real owner of usa)whit money collected from small and medium people. Small people if dont pay tax lose everything

Absolutely, positively, beyond any shadow of a doubt incorrect. And I'm guessing, due to your terrible English, that you are not an American citizen... meaning you have no idea what you are talking about.

Buy peptides with BTC
biodieselchris

Activity: 579

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 11:27:44 PM

Also USA is country whit  totalitarian regime,and american  can¨t elect their leaders.You have one party whit two line.You only can election right or left leg which government kick your ass.

LOLZ. The US is the oldest federal gov't currently still kicking. Even France is on their fifth since 1789. Sure 1 vote doesn't matter but the idea that power is transferred peacefully from the incumbent set of leaders to the next is what we call "the big picture." Go try that in China. Moron. Bugger off.

dmeter

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

with is a basic word. There are more then 2 parties in the USA.... You can vote for whoever you want even yourself. What pisses me off more then anything is people that do not live in the US thinking they understand it... you don't you watch TV and go off that.
Parties with federal representation

Current United States Congressional seats
Political Parties   House of Representatives   Senate
Democratic Party   199   53
Republican Party   233   45

and one boss rothschild cartel
and one puppet obama
also identical situation in EU only we have more puppet and more party
ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

Parties with federal representation

Current United States Congressional seats
Political Parties   House of Representatives   Senate
Democratic Party   199   53
Republican Party   233   45

and one boss rothschild cartel
and one puppet obama
also identical situation in EU only we have more puppet and more party

I don't think you understand the American parties. You can't get 2 Democrats to agree on something, you can't get 2 Republicans to agree on something.

Buy peptides with BTC
CryptoREI

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

Thats a great cut and past from the US house website lol.... How many times have you been to the states Mr Croatia? and for how long?

quicksalehelp.com
dmeter

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:49:35 PM

Thats a great cut and past from the US house website lol.... How many times have you been to the states Mr Croatia? and for how long?
Croatia is in worst political shit,we lose central bank now our central bank is under ECB bank.our central bank can only deposit money to A+++ state Germany,holand or bank cartel whit 0,25% interest if we need money we must pay 7% interest for our money or 10% for germany money.
and now is oil & gas discovered and we be fucked without dick.
   Croatia: New Law on Oil and Petroleum Market adopted today
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: